Halliburton Agrees To Plead Guilty To Destruction Of Evidence In 2010 BP Spill.

The criminal investigation came. Eventually. Republicans knew they would pay a price for supporting a company who brought such damage to the country. But by blocking it for as long as they could, it gave BP a chance to destroy and hide evidence. That's what the current issue is all about. Did they hide or destroy evidence. Historically, something like this has been investigated immediately. Republicans made sure that didn't happen this time.

Why do you think they blocked a government investigation at least four times?

see post 9 and then get back to me with the truth...when are you going to apologize for calling me a liar about you mentioning nambla before that post?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rORbqq_FHoM]BP Investigation Blocked By Senate - YouTube[/ame]

I don't understand your point. Here is video of the Republicans blocking a BP investigation.

And I never heard of NAMBLA before I heard about it from Republicans. In fact, when I saw the letters the first time, I had to Google it to find out what it was. Like I said, Republicans are more knowledgeable on these things than I am. How is that a lie?

no, you said you never used it before that thread, i showed you did

where is your proof of 4 times? i showed you proof they did not impede it.

your video proves nothing, cite written links please.

see post 9 and then get back to me with the truth...when are you going to apologize for calling me a liar about you mentioning nambla before that post?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rORbqq_FHoM]BP Investigation Blocked By Senate - YouTube[/ame]

I don't understand your point. Here is video of the Republicans blocking a BP investigation.

And I never heard of NAMBLA before I heard about it from Republicans. In fact, when I saw the letters the first time, I had to Google it to find out what it was. Like I said, Republicans are more knowledgeable on these things than I am. How is that a lie?

no, you said you never used it before that thread, i showed you did

where is your proof of 4 times? i showed you proof they did not impede it.

your video proves nothing, cite written links please.

How many times in the video is he blocking the vote????? Duh!!!! WTF is wrong with you???? What do you think Demint is doing????? Think!!!!

you're silly rdean...i wanted written links from you in order to give you a chance to redeem yourself.

1. your video is not really 4 times...it is the same time just done on the same vote with different words.

2. did you actually listen to your video? i will give you a chance to redeem yourself here: how many republicans were in favor of the vote?

i predict you will never respond to this post because you never listened to the video, you simply googled "republicans block vote" and some lefty site gave you this, because, if you actualy watch or listen to the video, you must realize how dumb you look.

Gotta' love rDean, partisan hack to the bitter end!

A hack is someone who calls the truth a lie. Sound familiar?
No, a Hack is someone who cares more about Winning than Maintaining High Personal Values.

You may truly believe the Democrat Party is the better of the two but I know that BOTH parties are bought and paid for by Bankers and Specials Interests that don't serve ANY of us.

So you're either completely oblivious to the facts or a hack.

Halliburton Agrees To Plead Guilty To Destruction Of Evidence In 2010 BP Spill, Pay Maximum Fine.

Why the heck does the government keep doing business with these folks. They really should be in jail.

On Thursday, the Department of Justice announced that Halliburton had agreed to plead guilty to criminally destroying evidence in the investigation of the BP Gulf oil spill in 2010. The company “signed a cooperation and guilty plea agreement,” will pay the maximum fine of $200,000, and undergo three years of probation. It also had already made a $55 million voluntary contribution to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.

Halliburton was the oil services company that oversaw the cement pouring while the Macondo well was drilled. The well malfunctioned on April 20, 2010, causing an uncontrolled blowout on the Deepwater Horizon rig and an explosion that killed 11 people and caused the largest oil spill in U.S. history.
Halliburton Agrees To Plead Guilty To Destruction Of Evidence In 2010 BP Spill, Pay Maximum Fine | ThinkProgress

issa%252520redacted_thumb%25255B8%25255D.jpg

Oh, nice Putin quote in your sig, Frank.

You know it's bogus, right?

Did you get that from Sarah? She reared her head and heard him talking over the Bering Strait? :rofl:

you're silly rdean...i wanted written links from you in order to give you a chance to redeem yourself.

1. your video is not really 4 times...it is the same time just done on the same vote with different words.

2. did you actually listen to your video? i will give you a chance to redeem yourself here: how many republicans were in favor of the vote?

i predict you will never respond to this post because you never listened to the video, you simply googled "republicans block vote" and some lefty site gave you this, because, if you actualy watch or listen to the video, you must realize how dumb you look.

Do you admit Republicans blocked the Obama administration from investigating BP at least "one" time? If you don't believe that, then why bother going to look up something you won't believe even when your ignorant face is slapped sideways with proof?

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you admit Republicans blocked the Obama administration from investigating BP at least "one" time? If you don't believe that, then why bother going to look up something you won't believe even when your ignorant face is slapped sideways with proof?

i will give you SOME republicans....one time. now, can you answer my questions....how many republicans were in favor of the vote? hint: the answer is in your video, which i can tell you still haven't watched.

Halliburton Agrees To Plead Guilty To Destruction Of Evidence In 2010 BP Spill, Pay Maximum Fine.

Why the heck does the government keep doing business with these folks. They really should be in jail.

On Thursday, the Department of Justice announced that Halliburton had agreed to plead guilty to criminally destroying evidence in the investigation of the BP Gulf oil spill in 2010. The company “signed a cooperation and guilty plea agreement,” will pay the maximum fine of $200,000, and undergo three years of probation. It also had already made a $55 million voluntary contribution to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.

Halliburton was the oil services company that oversaw the cement pouring while the Macondo well was drilled. The well malfunctioned on April 20, 2010, causing an uncontrolled blowout on the Deepwater Horizon rig and an explosion that killed 11 people and caused the largest oil spill in U.S. history.
Halliburton Agrees To Plead Guilty To Destruction Of Evidence In 2010 BP Spill, Pay Maximum Fine | ThinkProgress

Well, yes, they agreed to plead guilty. But to what? To running two computer simulations AFTER the event had already occurred, in an effort to determine how it had happened (probably to be used in their defense). A senior manager ordered them deleted after it showed that varying the two scenarios did not effect the outcome (they were hoping one would be more likely to implicate BP). So basically what this says is, don't examine the facts for the root cause of a casualty to avoid the same thing happening again, because if it doesn't support your innocence it can be used against you.

They were prosecuted for running simulations that they were not obligated to run, and which never would have been run had they consulted their lawyers first.

i will give you SOME republicans....one time. now, can you answer my questions....how many republicans were in favor of the vote? hint: the answer is in your video, which i can tell you still haven't watched.

"Some Republicans"????? Enough to block a Democratic Senate? How much is "some"? 2? 10? 48?

"Some Republicans"????? Enough to block a Democratic Senate? How much is "some"? 2? 10? 48?

i answered your question, is there a reason you won't answer mine? i mean the answer is in the video YOU posted.

Forum List

Back