Half the World doesn't know about the Holocaust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from being the official Message Board troll,

Toastman.....your are the top troll on this forum.

Even now you didn't come to post on the OP topic.

But to just stalk me and make up lies.

Try getting a life......... :cool:

Lies?? Name one thing I lied about in that post??

As for getting a life... Well thats's hilarious coming from the official USMB troll.
You spend all day EVERYDAY trolling here and stalking Sally and trolling svery single thread she starts.

Why is it that every time I expose you for the scum that you are, you start whining and insulting me??
You are being reported for stalking and off topic derailing the thread. .. :cool:

So Sunis can just line up innocent unarmed people, without legal council, just murder innocent unarmed civilians. A Few of these Suni Jihadi storm troopers can just execute ANYONE, without question? Doesn't that violate SOME Muslim law of some kind? What, no witty comeback here? But the Holocaust is an abstraction. It's not much of a stretch from what those Nazi bastards DID to what the ISIS Sunis are doing NOW. The FACTS will speak for themself.

Excuse me? Half the world is ignorant means there isn't germs, or gravity or the Germans didn't try to eradicate Jews. I must have ADHD or something, would you care to clarify? Please. I got something in my eyes. Facts, let me get some eye drops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back