Half of US guns are owned by 3% of the public

Yeah an on line survey of people stupid enough to opt in to a junk mail survey mailing list

And you think it's accurate?

Don't know...how many guns do you own?

I own about 20 firearms. SUPER GUN OWNER!!!!

You should receive Trophy Points for that

:flameth:

I have been shooting since I was a kid, and collecting since I was old enough to buy them on my own. I am not "hording them". I like to shoot, and I enjoy a variety of shooting sports. 5 of my guns were inherited. On occasion, I hunt deer, feral hog, coyote and small game. I also enjoy target shooting. 5 of my guns are .22 long rifle. Not exactly the pinnacle of power, but fun to shoot.

Am I a terrorist? Or just a guy with a big dick (since I own guns)?

Without knowing what sort of guns people own, the idea that owning more than 8 means something is ridiculous.

My father had seven guns when he died

I think it is common for gun owners to have multiple weapons. It is a big step for a non-gun owner to buy that first one. Once you own a gun, it is easier to pick up others over time

Dang......and I thought I was a lousy shot.:ack-1: My username on gun forums is "MISSEDAGAIN"!!

Yep Rightwinger..........we're all real sure you own firearms!!!:2up::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Gun inequality: US study charts rise of hardcore super owners

Americans own an estimated 265m guns, more than one gun for every American adult, according to the most definitive portrait of US gun ownership in two decades. But the new survey estimates that 133m of these guns are concentrated in the hands of just 3% of American adults – a group of super-owners who have amassed an average of 17 guns each.

These are the gun owners who horde guns and ammunition to feel "safe"
I have 25.

The limpwristed progressives need to understand something..........

You never want to see a government gun ban mandated. Your country is gone........our whole way of life in every city in America changes overnight. Civil war s0ns.........100% certainty.

Having said that..........look..........they went and banned "assault weapons" in New York and Ct in 2013 right after Sandy Hook. Only 3%-4% complied. Law enforcement at the state level discussed going house to house. That lasted for about 24 hours..........:spinner::spinner:

You fucking dolts.........Americans will never turn in their guns and the government knows it too.:up:

Americans own an estimated 265m guns, more than one gun for every American adult, according to the most definitive portrait of US gun ownership in two decades. But the new survey estimates that 133m of these guns are concentrated in the hands of just 3% of American adults – a group of super-owners who have amassed an average of 17 guns each.

I am usually paid to think outside the box, and today I had an epiphany(for you liberals that means
An epiphany (from the ancient Greek ἐπιφάνεια, epiphaneia, "manifestation, striking appearance") is an experience of sudden and striking realization. Generally the term is used to describe scientific breakthrough, religious or philosophical discoveries, but it can apply in any situation in which an enlightening realization allows a problem or situation to be understood from a new and deeper perspective.
So back on the subject of why 3% of the population of the US owns 50% of the weapons. Lets real quickly look why this is.

Gun Shops which are US citizens, have the most guns in them than you or me. How many gun shops are there in the US? This is why 3% of the population owns 50% of the weapons. Now get out there and balance this out as I should say that the government(like Healthcare) mandate that everyone, man, woman, and child should have at least 3 guns each. That would teach those EVIL guns shops who really is the boss. ROTFLMAO on how stupid liberals are.

I am usually paid to think outside the box, and today I had an epiphany(for you liberals that means
An epiphany (from the ancient Greek ἐπιφάνεια, epiphaneia, "manifestation, striking appearance") is an experience of sudden and striking realization. Generally the term is used to describe scientific breakthrough, religious or philosophical discoveries, but it can apply in any situation in which an enlightening realization allows a problem or situation to be understood from a new and deeper perspective.
So back on the subject of why 3% of the population of the US owns 50% of the weapons. Lets real quickly look why this is.

Gun Shops which are US citizens, have the most guns in them than you or me. How many gun shops are there in the US? This is why 3% of the population owns 50% of the weapons. Now get out there and balance this out as I should say that the government(like Healthcare) mandate that everyone, man, woman, and child should have at least 3 guns each. That would teach those EVIL guns shops who really is the boss. ROTFLMAO on how stupid liberals are.
That's a good explanation, but in all fairness, I think the premise itself should be discarded. I don't think 3% are hoarding all the guns and I don't believe the impression being given that gun ownership is the domain of a fringe group.

With the rapidly expanding number of applications for concealed carry and with statistics showing women to be the most rapidly growing demographic of first time gun owners, I see a different picture of gun ownership and carry becoming more popular among a broader base of Americans.

The Left has been pushing this narrative for years, that gun owners are an insignificant representation of the population and should be marginalized. I've learned that EVERY statistic they publish turns out to be 100% bullshit, so I trained myself to never base my arguments on information offered by them.

That's a good explanation, but in all fairness, I think the premise itself should be discarded. I don't think 3% are hoarding all the guns and I don't believe the impression being given that gun ownership is the domain of a fringe group.

With the rapidly expanding number of applications for concealed carry and with statistics showing women to be the most rapidly growing demographic of first time gun owners, I see a different picture of gun ownership and carry becoming more popular among a broader base of Americans.

The Left has been pushing this narrative for years, that gun owners are an insignificant representation of the population and should be marginalized. I've learned that EVERY statistic they publish turns out to be 100% bullshit, so I trained myself to never base my arguments on information offered by them.

i dont believe the results of the poll for one minute

Oh well, we have seen Ferguson burn.
We have seen Baltimore burn.
We have seen police gunned down in Texas.
We have seen police run over in California.
We have seen Charlotte burn.

When the shooting and burning end up near you, will you be ready to protect yourself, or will you be a victim like the poor unfortunate white guy? The way I see it, when trouble come looking for me, I have plenty of rounds to give for free.

SHOCK VIDEO: White man attacked in Charlotte parking garage, begs for mercy - The American Mirror
Agitators attacked a white man walking through a parking garage on Wednesday.

Video shows a large group chasing him before surrounding him, knocking him down, kicking him and dragging across the ground and ripping off his pants.

Forum List

Back