"Half Negro"- really ? FFS

A huge hypocrisy.

Lefts always called Negros as Negros.

blackpoliticalposter.jpg

The Ku Klux Klan were all Democrats, and if not for Republican Senators they would not have had that 1960s Civil Rights Bill passed as all Democrat Senators in the South voted against it.

The Leftists only want Blacks to vote for them to keep them on the Plantation and without a job on welfare, when American Blacks get a job often they begin voting Republican and that is of course not good for the Leftists.

Also Leftists are the racist they are obsessed with skin colour and obsessed with Race Baiting and Hillary who they worship is a total fucking racist and bigot, she made all the below disgusting comments and as you can see they are all sourced:

v2pT727.jpg

In reality lefts are the biggest racists, do you know prominent democrats who live in black neighborhoods?

Lefts
A huge hypocrisy.

blackpoliticalposter.jpg

^^^^ This:

republicansdosomethingaboutit.jpg

Lefts are from devil, they hate all blacks and want their annihilation per cunning made genocide

Lefts also hate the majority of White people and want our annihilation via importing as many Islamic savages as they can to Western nations, of course as the Leftist are devoid of logical thinking they do not realise that the Islamic savages whose buttocks they lick will also annihilate them. The Tommy type idiots though will be saying before the head chopped "but but but I'm not one of those Far Right/Nazi/Fascist/Conservative/Libertarians I'm your friend I love you I have spread my buttocks for so many Muslims I cannot remember, I have sucked so many Muslims dicks I cannot remember...." then they will laugh and chop the head.

Lefts
A huge hypocrisy.

blackpoliticalposter.jpg

^^^^ This:

republicansdosomethingaboutit.jpg

Lefts are from devil, they hate all blacks and want their annihilation per cunning made genocide

Lefts also hate the majority of White people and want our annihilation via importing as many Islamic savages as they can to Western nations, of course as the Leftist are devoid of logical thinking they do not realise that the Islamic savages whose buttocks they lick will also annihilate them. The Tommy type idiots though will be saying before the head chopped "but but but I'm not one of those Far Right/Nazi/Fascist/Conservative/Libertarians I'm your friend I love you I have spread my buttocks for so many Muslims I cannot remember, I have sucked so many Muslims dicks I cannot remember...." then they will laugh and chop the head.

Google 'Great Israel' and you will know why Lefts perform genocide against whites and destroy their countries.

Welcome to the world of AFD.
Boris Becker's son to press charges over AfD MP's 'clearly racist' tweet

Noah Becker, son of the German tennis star Boris Becker, plans to press charges against a deputy from a far-right party who called him a “little half-negro” on Twitter, the Bild newspaper has reported.

Another AFD slime caught twitting after a beer. These people are sub human scum and should be locked up.

So Tommy you should think the Israeli's are and should be:

"These people are sub human scum and should be locked up."

Yes?

The Israeli's having a NORMAL Patriotic Government like ALL NORMAL Patriotic Governments think that the Black African Walking Plague from Sub Sahara Africa are sub-human and should be indefinately locked up if they refuse to GTFO of Israel and go back to the African shit holes they came from and belong in.

The below was in my email Inbox from my friend in Haifa, Israel which is a very nice place in Northern Israel, from Haaretz one of Israel's mainstream news organisations, they are talking more than 40,000 African filth to GTFO or be indefinately imprisoned....this is a policy that we support 100% and what Israel is doing our Patriotic Governments are going to begin doing this year, Israel says Fuck the UN, Fuck Human Rights Leftist Agitators, we say Fuck The UN, Fuck Human Rights Leftist Agitators. NOBODY wants the Black African Walking Plague in their nations, except traitors of your ilk. The Black African Walking Plague have ZERO to offer ANY decent nation, except to squat on Welfare ie. Gibs Me Dat and wander around looking for native girls to rape ie. Muh Dick. They have an average IQ of 60 and are TOTALLY useless to man or beast.

So Tommy according to you the Israeli's must be sub human scum and the Israeli's should be locked up, as you say EVERYONE is sub human scum who doesn't want the Black African Walking Plague in their nations then you have to include the Israeli's in your demented and incoherent rants:

upload_2018-1-6_2-50-24.png

upload_2018-1-6_2-51-3.png

^^^^ Some of the Black African Walking Plague.

upload_2018-1-6_2-51-56.png

upload_2018-1-6_2-52-35.png

upload_2018-1-6_2-53-58.png

^^^^ The exact same policy that we have all formulated, we are going to forcibly deport them and we will give each 2,500 Euros, it is cost effective on all levels to pay to deport them not doing so means not only trouble and violence but the social disruption of our beautiful nations for many years, things that all Patriots are not going to allow to happen. And this crowd from Israel go direct to Eritrea, Sudan, Rwanda or whatever African shit hole they came from if they think they can come to Europa it is getting time that we will make them wish they had never been born.

We OWE the Black African Walking Plague NOTHING, just like the Israeli's OWE them NOTHING.

Thousands of asylum seekers to be given 90 days to leave Israel or face prison

Noah Becker, son of the German tennis star Boris Becker, plans to press charges against a deputy from a far-right party who called him a “little half-negro” on Twitter, the Bild newspaper has reported.

Another AFD slime caught twitting after a beer. These people are sub human scum and should be locked up.

Yes?

The Israeli's having a NORMAL Patriotic Government like ALL NORMAL Patriotic Governments think that the Black African Walking Plague from Sub Sahara Africa are sub-human and should be indefinately locked up if they refuse to GTFO of Israel and go back to the African shit holes they came from and belong in.

The below was in my email Inbox from my friend in Haifa, Israel which is a very nice place in Northern Israel, from Haaretz one of Israel's mainstream news organisations, they are talking more than 40,000 African filth to GTFO or be indefinately imprisoned....this is a policy that we support 100% and what Israel is doing our Patriotic Governments are going to begin doing this year, Israel says Fuck the UN, Fuck Human Rights Leftist Agitators, we say Fuck The UN, Fuck Human Rights Leftist Agitators. NOBODY wants the Black African Walking Plague in their nations, except traitors of your ilk. The Black African Walking Plague have ZERO to offer ANY decent nation, except to squat on Welfare ie. Gibs Me Dat and wander around looking for native girls to rape ie. Muh Dick. They have an average IQ of 60 and are TOTALLY useless to man or beast.

So Tommy according to you the Israeli's must be sub human scum and the Israeli's should be locked up, as you say EVERYONE is sub human scum who doesn't want the Black African Walking Plague in their nations then you have to include the Israeli's in your demented and incoherent rants:

View attachment 169974
View attachment 169975

View attachment 169976
View attachment 169977
View attachment 169978

^^^^ The exact same policy that we have all formulated, we are going to forcibly deport them and we will give each 2,500 Euros, it is cost effective on all levels to pay to deport them not doing so means not only trouble and violence but the social disruption of our beautiful nations for many years, things that all Patriots are not going to allow to happen. And this crowd from Israel go direct to Eritrea, Sudan, Rwanda or whatever African shit hole they came from if they think they can come to Europa it is getting time that we will make them wish they had never been born.

We OWE the Black African Walking Plague NOTHING, just like the Israeli's OWE them NOTHING.

^^^^ Israel is in many ways an inspiration including the IDF, our Patriotic Governments are going to follow their lead and if ANY Leftist Agitator POS from the UN, to NGOs, to Amnesty International to Human Rights garbage says ANYTHING then we are going to say “We are doing what Israel is doing.” If Israel does it, then we can do it, you only need the will to do it and we all have the will x One Trillion.

Yes?

View attachment 169974
View attachment 169975

View attachment 169976
View attachment 169977
View attachment 169978

^^^^ Israel is in many ways an inspiration including the IDF, our Patriotic Governments are going to follow their lead and if ANY Leftist Agitator POS from the UN, to NGOs, to Amnesty International to Human Rights garbage says ANYTHING then we are going to say “We are doing what Israel is doing.” If Israel does it, then we can do it, you only need the will to do it and we all have the will x One Trillion.
Follow their lead, welcome the refugees their AQ and IS forces cause.

Yes?

View attachment 169974
View attachment 169975

View attachment 169976
View attachment 169977
View attachment 169978

What is AQ Blei? I don't support everything Israel does but I support the way they deal with removing the African savages, I don't support everything they do and nobody should be expected to, just like nobody has to accept everything America does or everything Japan does or everything ANY nation does, to do so is just Brainwashed Kool Aid territory and only for people who have no Independent Thought Process etc.

Yes?

View attachment 169974
View attachment 169975

View attachment 169976
View attachment 169977
View attachment 169978

What is AQ Blei? I don't support everything Israel does but I support the way they deal with removing the African savages, I don't support everything they do and nobody should be expected to, just like nobody has to accept everything America does or everything Japan does or everything ANY nation does, to do so is just Brainwashed Kool Aid territory and only for people who have no Independent Thought Process etc.
Slave puppets of Zion are sending terrorists of al-Qaeda and ISIS to divide Syria into a multitude of Gaza strips for Israel to take and include into Greater Israel according to the Yinon plan.

Give liberals enough time and they will always reveal their contempt for freedom and individual rights.
You do not understand the concept of free speech.

Oh really? Which one of us has expressed a desire to use the power of government to silence unpopular speech? Hmmm?
Your President tried to ban a book today.

Not true.

Some people like to make it up as they go. Doesn't have to be true ya know. ;)
President Trump orders 'cease and desist' on tell-all book

But it is true.

You do not understand the concept of free speech.

Oh really? Which one of us has expressed a desire to use the power of government to silence unpopular speech? Hmmm?
Your President tried to ban a book today.

Not true.

Some people like to make it up as they go. Doesn't have to be true ya know. ;)
President Trump orders 'cease and desist' on tell-all book

But it is true.

No, it's not. Take some time to learn about laws and the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back