Haiti: ''W'' To Do Penance With Clinton

Once again the libtards want to try and rewrite history. You fucking morons, there is something called "state rights". Until asked, the federal govt cannot march into a state without the Gov of that state approval. It wasn't given until even after Bush asked how they could help for another 48 hrs. The two fucking idiots in charge of the state and city, both retarded democrats, failed not only the state and city but all Americans when they were put in charge when they clearly didn't have the mental ability, like most democrats, to do the job.

Once again the libtards want to try and rewrite history. You fucking morons, there is something called "state rights". Until asked, the federal govt cannot march into a state without the Gov of that state approval. It wasn't given until even after Bush asked how they could help for another 48 hrs. The two fucking idiots in charge of the state and city, both retarded democrats, failed not only the state and city but all Americans when they were put in charge when they clearly didn't have the mental ability, like most democrats, to do the job.

When Americans are dying you say "Fuck State Rights"

Let them stop us

George W. Bush, will do penance for Katrina. Bush has agreed to work along side ....gulp... Bill Clinton, in raising resources for those suffering in Haiti.

God Bless The Clintons and Help The Bushes See The Light.
I know the rigjht despises, loathes and hates the Clintins, burt this is what they do best...rehabilitate former GOP Presidents named Bush.

Again: ''W'' will be working with Bill' as did his dad. 'W' will be working with Bill on Haiti, making up for his image stemming from his debacle: Katrina

not the first time the bush's and clinton worked together.

Welcome to the Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund Official Web Site
Bush Puts Father, Clinton to Work (washingtonpost.com)

I doubt this will change anything in relation to peoples opinions on Katrina/Bush
Because the Bush-bashers are steeped in stupid, they will never understand how much good he did for this country. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Devnell is just a shitstain.. that's all he will ever be.
No. Someday he will be dead. Then we won't have to listen to him anymore...unless we die and go to Hell...but then all we'll hear is the slurping as he gives the Devil head.

Bush Sr and Clinton worked together on Tsunami relief. International goodwill missions seem to be the role of retired presidents right now. Jimmy Carter seemed to set the tone with his international outreach
...and his love for dictators and rigged elections. Jimmy Carter is a sick fuck...as is Obama and Company, LLC!

Clinton...
Impeachedby rabid wingnut led House and cleared by GOP Senate.

Bill Clinton has been involved in trying to help Haiti for years now.

Democrats saying they are compassionate is not major news. But it was major news when Bush lied.....lied about bringing a compassionate conservatism to the country/nation.

The House was ...
The balance of your "post" was just blithering nonsense.
fuck off you nitwit
:eusa_shhh:
Is that the best you can do?

(Don't bother answering...it was a rhetorical question.)

With Bush I wonder how much of this is for:
1. wanting to help?
2. Because Obama asked him?
3. A code of conduct within the presidential clique?
4. Because the RNC told him to so it would appear favorably on Republicans?
5. Because he hopes to get Leno's old spot on TV?

i dont like Bush but i never doubted his appreciation for human life. If they are Haitians or Americans. I think he genuinely cares about these people. Im glad he accepted the offer.

I agree.

But he fucked up big time with Katrina.

Bush is, I think, basically a good man. But he was a crappy leader
Obama is a good leader (of fools)...but a crappy man.

i dont like Bush but i never doubted his appreciation for human life. If they are Haitians or Americans. I think he genuinely cares about these people. Im glad he accepted the offer.

I agree.

But he fucked up big time with Katrina.

i agree completely and unfortunately the same with obama with this sentiiment
Lay off the drugs, man!

Last edited:

Let them stop us
Right on, brother! To hell with the Constitution!:rolleyes:

That's the major problem with you idiotic liberals. You think the Constitution should be a living document, to be changed whenever the need be to satisfy the drive toward complete government control.

Kiss my money makin' ass!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Let them stop us
Is this the same attitude you have when terrorist's "rights" are not observed?

(Don't answer. That was a rhetorical question.)

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

perhaps if you acquaint yourself with the actual facts, you won't sound so ... ummmm... lost....

Saturday, Aug 27 2005 - 2 Days Prior

Blanco asks President Bush to declare a State of Emergency for the state of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina. Bush does so, authorizing the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA "to coordinate all disaster relief efforts…" and freeing up federal money for the state.

—"Governor Blanco asks President to Declare an Emergency for the State of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina," Louisiana Governor's Office, 27 Aug 2005.

—"Statement on federal Emergency Assistance for Louisiana," Office of the White House Press Secretary, 27 Aug 2005

Sunday 28 Aug 2005

11:31 a.m. - The President – at his ranch in Crawford – speaks briefly to reporters. His statement contains 203 words about Katrina and 819 congratulating Iraqis on their new constitution. "We will do everything in our power to help the people in the communities affected by this storm," he says of the approaching hurricane

FactCheck.org: Katrina: What Happened When

Let them stop us
Is this the same attitude you have when terrorist's "rights" are not observed?

(Don't answer. That was a rhetorical question.)

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

really? i would think anger managements issues are. :eusa_whistle:

Dharma sorry this is a Devnell thread there is no debate here and seldom if ever is and damn little in the way of intelligence in the original post.

Oh and Bush as no pennance to do for Katrina. FEMA wondered into New Orleans on the same time table it has arrived after every hurricane that has hit the US. FEMA are not first responders that isn't their mandate. Said mandate is to go in and clean up the mess afterwards.

Forum List

Back