Haiti: ''W'' To Do Penance With Clinton

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
George W. Bush, will do penance for Katrina. Bush has agreed to work along side ....gulp... Bill Clinton, in raising resources for those suffering in Haiti.

God Bless The Clintons and Help The Bushes See The Light.
I know the rigjht despises, loathes and hates the Clintins, burt this is what they do best...rehabilitate former GOP Presidents named Bush.

Again: ''W'' will be working with Bill' as did his dad. 'W' will be working with Bill on Haiti, making up for his image stemming from his debacle: Katrina

George W. Bush, will do penance for Katrina. Bush has agreed to work along side ....gulp... Bill Clinton, in raising resources for those suffering in Haiti.

I know the rigjht despises, loathes and hates the Clintins, burt this is what they do best...rehabilitate former GOP Presidents named Bush.

Again: ''W'' will be working with Bill' as did his dad. 'W' will be working with Bill on Haiti, making up for his image stemming from his debacle: Katrina

not the first time the bush's and clinton worked together.

Welcome to the Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund Official Web Site
Bush Puts Father, Clinton to Work (washingtonpost.com)

I doubt this will change anything in relation to peoples opinions on Katrina/Bush

If you do not know as of yet---it is becoming a tradition, set by Richard Nixon himself, for former presidents to help in raisning funds and awareness for such events. It helps clean up a past presidents image as well as promote the nation abroad.

No penance here.

Disgraced and Impeached Former President William Jefferson ....e.
Clinton...
Impeachedby rabid wingnut led House and cleared by GOP Senate.

Bill Clinton has been involved in trying to help Haiti for years now.

Democrats saying they are compassionate is not major news. But it was major news when Bush lied.....lied about bringing a compassionate conservatism to the country/nation.

not the first time the bush's and clinton worked together.

Welcome to the Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund Official Web Site
Bush Puts Father, Clinton to Work (washingtonpost.com)
I already referenced that. but thanks for the link.

I doubt any ofyour wingnut friends will use it.

*grin

the picture of clinton & bush sr outside my alma mater after katrina is still hanging in the hall...

both clinton & bush SR have much penance to do with haiti. at least the marines are going in for a good cause this time

Bush Sr and Clinton worked together on Tsunami relief. International goodwill missions seem to be the role of retired presidents right now. Jimmy Carter seemed to set the tone with his international outreach

Clinton...

Democrats saying they are compassionate is not major news. But it was major news when Bush lied.....lied about bringing a compassionate conservatism to the country/nation.

The House was quite right to impeach that lying fuck.

The Senate split 50 50. While it qualfiies as an "acquittal" of sorts, it's hardly a vindication and it could not possibly "clear" the fucker.

He couldn't be cleared because he DID lie and he did lie under oath. He dodged having been guilty of a felony (perjury) by the skin of his teeth.

And sure Bubba, that weasel dick cocksucker, has been working to help Haiti for years. Good for him. But when he was in Office and it mattered, he fucked them but good.

The balance of your "post" was just blithering nonsense.

Clinton...

The House was ...
The balance of your "post" was just blithering nonsense.
fuck off you nitwit
:eusa_shhh:

With Bush I wonder how much of this is for:
1. wanting to help?
2. Because Obama asked him?
3. A code of conduct within the presidential clique?
4. Because the RNC told him to so it would appear favorably on Republicans?
5. Because he hopes to get Leno's old spot on TV?

1. wanting to help?

i dont like Bush but i never doubted his appreciation for human life. If they are Haitians or Americans. I think he genuinely cares about these people. Im glad he accepted the offer.

1. wanting to help?

i dont like Bush but i never doubted his appreciation for human life. If they are Haitians or Americans. I think he genuinely cares about these people. Im glad he accepted the offer.

Me too. I dislike Bush a LOT. He did show concern for people. However others behind the scenes did not.
However if he actually helps out it will be several rep points in his favor to me.

1. wanting to help?

I agree.

But he fucked up big time with Katrina.

Bush is, I think, basically a good man. But he was a crappy leader

1. wanting to help?

I agree.

But he fucked up big time with Katrina.

i agree completely and unfortunately the same with obama with this sentiiment

Last edited:
1. wanting to help?

I don't question Bush's motives on this. Retired presidents do this type of international outreach. It keeps them in the game. This type of thing transcends political affiliation

Forum List

Back