Hahahahaha....let the revolution begin!

Legitimate American's are finally fed up and ready to fight.

Attention Losers and Low-life's:
Polish up those work boots you haven't worn in years...it's time to go to work and contribute.

Attention Illegals:
Go back into hiding; no more pushing that corn cart around without living in fear of being captured.

Attention 'Progressive Liberals':
The genitalia you're born with dictates your gender...not your twisted mind and NO, you can't urinate with your penis in the same restroom next to my 14 year old daughter.

Why is this thread here and not in the taunting area?

Because it's a grown up thread.

You wouldn't understand.

so Mr Grownup remind everyone how knocking the bottom out of the GDP, drastically slowing economic growth, and increasing consumer prices will be great for the country...

Dunno, if that happens we can discuss it.

The Dow is 20,775 - another all time record. The economy is booming. Prices, including food are holding steady, unlike under Ohwhatafuckup.

you cant because you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground...

deport 15 million people ad I ASSURE you the real GDP will loose trillions of dollars, economic growth will slow several percentage ppoints, and conusumer prices will at least double .. all that has to happen... economics 102

dumbass.

7, you are full of shit.

As I already showed you, illegals are net drain on the economy.

Polish up those work boots you haven't worn in years...it's time to go to work and contribute.

Attention Illegals:
Go back into hiding; no more pushing that corn cart around without living in fear of being captured.

The genitalia you're born with dictates your gender...not your twisted mind and NO, you can't urinate with your penis in the same restroom next to my 14 year old daughter.

You wouldn't understand.

so Mr Grownup remind everyone how knocking the bottom out of the GDP, drastically slowing economic growth, and increasing consumer prices will be great for the country...

The Dow is 20,775 - another all time record. The economy is booming. Prices, including food are holding steady, unlike under Ohwhatafuckup.

deport 15 million people ad I ASSURE you the real GDP will loose trillions of dollars, economic growth will slow several percentage ppoints, and conusumer prices will at least double .. all that has to happen... economics 102

dumbass.

You're talking in circles and making no sense bud...clearly you no jack-shit about Econ.
How many Bud Lights and bottles of Tapatio do you think wetbacks buy?
You're a funny guy...and lost in some backward, crazy world.

Are you kidding? The rich take over the government via the Republican party and you call this our dream?

We want to tax them more you want to shift the tax burden onto us. That's just one way you've widened the gap between rich and us.

GW have huge tax breaks and it didn't trickle down

California doesn't even allow Republicans. The state is run by and fore the Silicone Valley plantations. The corrupt democrats are lapdogs for Tim Cook, Mark Zuckerburg, Andy Grove, Sergy Brin, et al. No king or ceasar ever had the power on privilege that these pampered elite do. This is the model of the left running completely unopposed - 90% of the wealth in the hands of one-one thousandth of one percent of the population.

Are you really so stupid that you don't grasp that you've been led like a sheep to the slaughter, that the left you worship are the ones who enslaved you?

I guess so.
Keep going

Attention Illegals:

You wouldn't understand.

dumbass.
The last one is an Exxaggeration the other two we can live through

[
Republicans get to show us there is.

But no. If you've rigged the system to where the Hilton's great grandkids have all the money no. The founding fathers warned of unlimited wealth becoming so powerful it takes over our government and ultimately I don't believe your way is going to work but I'm in a position to be open to trying it your way.

And it may work for me but not the blue collar. White collar voted for Hillary. Let's see trump make America great again for blue collar. He wont

Are you planning to take shotguns and strip Jeff Bezos of his hundreds of billions? Because otherwise his great grandchildrens great grandchildren will still be living in luxury off of his insane wealth.

Oh, and other than simply being a thief, what justification would you have to rob the man? You want and he has?

You wouldn't understand.

dumbass.

You're talking in circles and making no sense bud...clearly you no jack-shit about Econ.
How many Bud Lights and bottles of Tapatio do you think wetbacks buy?
You're a funny guy...and lost in some backward, crazy world.
If they like the products here we can ship them to them back in mexico via nafta

[

But no. If you've rigged the system to where the Hilton's great grandkids have all the money no. The founding fathers warned of unlimited wealth becoming so powerful it takes over our government and ultimately I don't believe your way is going to work but I'm in a position to be open to trying it your way.

And it may work for me but not the blue collar. White collar voted for Hillary. Let's see trump make America great again for blue collar. He wont

Are you planning to take shotguns and strip Jeff Bezos of his hundreds of billions? Because otherwise his great grandchildrens great grandchildren will still be living in luxury off of his insane wealth.

Oh, and other than simply being a thief, what justification would you have to rob the man? You want and he has?
We used to have a death tax.

[

So you don't really have a problem with Jeff bezos

You wouldn't understand.

dumbass.

7, you are full of shit.

As I already showed you, illegals are net drain on the economy.

you and broke loser get a room and hump each other... neither oneof you havent shown shit other than you're both clueless morons.

Trump is deporting illegals and he's rising in the polls for doing so. President Trump upended decades of carefully crafted fake news spin on illegals. He dared speak out on deporting illegals and securing the borders, now Dem's and the fake news media are having a fit.

[

California is devastated? They would be one of the largest economies in the world, if they were a separate country. The US cannot exist without their produce and technology

With 90% of the wealth in the hands of a couple thousand people.

The middle class is nearly gone, creating the leftist dream of a vast impoverished class under the absolute rule of a tine elite, exactly what California has.
Are you kidding? The rich take over the government via the Republican party and you call this our dream?

We want to tax them more you want to shift the tax burden onto us. That's just one way you've widened the gap between rich and us.

GW have huge tax breaks and it didn't trickle down

Why all the Robin Hood shit...aren't there other ways to achieve the same goals?

Government writes policy in an attempt to create pathways. Through policy GOV can only hope and attempt to stimulate and provoke the actions of the people. The people have to have the will and desire to carry out and execute.
Example: Gov can create many pathways and make many resources available for Tyrone and ShaQuita to find success...Now, whether or not Tyrone and ShaQuita put down that joint and 40oz beverage to follow the path is out of GOV control.
There was a time when it was much easier for GOV to play puppet master with the American public but that was a time when America was still American and most people were motivated to do better, be better and to succeed. Take a look around you...that's what GOV has to work with now....GOOD LUCK .GOV!

[

I have a lot of problems with him. He buys politicians wholesale and runs the state for his own purpose, he and the other plantation owners.

I have no problem with him earning wealth, but would see him in prison for racketeering for buying Brown and the democrats.

I would see Brown and the democrats hung in the public square.

Trump is deporting illegals and he's rising in the polls for doing so. President Trump upended decades of carefully crafted fake news spin on illegals. He dared speak out on deporting illegals and securing the borders, now Dem's and the fake news media are having a fit.
Notice the extreme left today are making the same arguments that Republicans made in 2008?

I'm hearing costs will go up, they do jobs Americans won't do, it will slow growth.

[

I have a lot of problems with him. He buys politicians wholesale and runs the state for his own purpose, he and the other plantation owners.

I have no problem with him earning wealth, but would see him in prison for racketeering for buying Brown and the democrats.

I would see Brown and the democrats hung in the public square.

And then appoint Betsy devoss to a high power position? Hypocrite

I dare Trump to yank 15 million paying customers out of our economy.

each and every one of you RW morons will need three jobs when the price of a loaf of bread costs you $10 ... but hey, we will be saving money !

IDIOTS.

/---- Bread never cost $10 before the illegals swarmed in--- even adjusted for inflation

I dare Trump to yank 15 million paying customers out of our economy.

each and every one of you RW morons will need three jobs when the price of a loaf of bread costs you $10 ... but hey, we will be saving money !

IDIOTS.

Paying what? They send most of their money back to mexico you halfwit.
If Americans had those jobs they would return the money into our economy.

Exactly.
What's with that? with sending all the money back to Mexico?
That's a very bad habit those people have. o_O

4f79cccc6bb3f7386200003a-400

PF_immigrantjobs.JPG

images

go get a new job RW's, those will free up ...

:lmao::lmao:

Where's the....hey you cheap bastard prick american corporations. You are going to have to triple the wages you pay illegals to Americans doing the same work, even less.

Attention Illegals:

You wouldn't understand.

#ThanksObama

Forum List

Back