Hahahahaha....let the revolution begin!

Fucking RW dopes are amazing. Willful ignorance takes new meaning. The buying power of 15 million people totally escapes them. From making bread to paying taxes they cover the entire spectrum of dumbass ...

What part of Mexico are you from again?
And I am sure that you cannot comprehend that by lowering wages, it hurts our economy

Illegals have lowered wages precipitously, devastating the purchasing power of the lower income strata. Nowhere is this more apparent than Antebellum California, where the distance between the plantation owners in Palo Alto and the illegals who make up the slave caste is literally in the billions of dollars for a one on one ratio.

The devastation that is California is what the left has planned for the entire nation. Virtually all assets in the hands of a tiny elite, lording over a vast impoverished populace.
California is devastated? They would be one of the largest economies in the world, if they were a separate country. The US cannot exist without their produce and technology

RW's are just worried illegals will steal their orange, and strawberry picking jobs.

I dare Trump to yank 15 million paying customers out of our economy.

each and every one of you RW morons will need three jobs when the price of a loaf of bread costs you $10 ... but hey, we will be saving money !

IDIOTS.

Well the 1986 Amnesty bill was supposed to be the last amnesty bill needed. We were going to take in what we already had but then stop the flow. I'm ok with keeping what we have as long as they step forward from the shadows and pay back taxes. If you've been here 10 years how much taxes do you owe? So better to tell us you just arrived. But then you have no real argument why we should let you stay. What a quandry. Tell us you've been here forever and so you should be allowed to stay and then you have to pay 10 years of back taxes.

And in the future, if we need more workers don't back door them in on us. Doing it that way hurts our middle class. With this shit happening the middle class has and will disappear. If you don't get that then it sucks to suck, huh?
How do you know that the illegals in this country aren't paying taxes? In fact most of them are, along with social security and medicare
Is that true? Cause the illegals I know aren't.

Legitimate American's are finally fed up and ready to fight.

Attention Losers and Low-life's:
Polish up those work boots you haven't worn in years...it's time to go to work and contribute.

Attention Illegals:
Go back into hiding; no more pushing that corn cart around without living in fear of being captured.

Attention 'Progressive Liberals':
The genitalia you're born with dictates your gender...not your twisted mind and NO, you can't urinate with your penis in the same restroom next to my 14 year old daughter.

Why is this thread here and not in the taunting area?

Because it's a grown up thread.

You wouldn't understand.

each and every one of you RW morons will need three jobs when the price of a loaf of bread costs you $10 ... but hey, we will be saving money !

IDIOTS.

Well the 1986 Amnesty bill was supposed to be the last amnesty bill needed. We were going to take in what we already had but then stop the flow. I'm ok with keeping what we have as long as they step forward from the shadows and pay back taxes. If you've been here 10 years how much taxes do you owe? So better to tell us you just arrived. But then you have no real argument why we should let you stay. What a quandry. Tell us you've been here forever and so you should be allowed to stay and then you have to pay 10 years of back taxes.

And in the future, if we need more workers don't back door them in on us. Doing it that way hurts our middle class. With this shit happening the middle class has and will disappear. If you don't get that then it sucks to suck, huh?
How do you know that the illegals in this country aren't paying taxes? In fact most of them are, along with social security and medicare
Is that true? Cause the illegals I know aren't.

Sales and gas taxes are unavoidable. Many illegals are paid under the table so avoid income and SS tax, but sales tax hits when you buy something.

[

I heard a farmer in California that said he pays illegals 150 a day to pick Tomatoes.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of poor citizens who would take that job.

When I was a teen, I picked strawberries one summer, off of Gale in city of Industry. It was back breaking, bending over all day, but it paid really well. I agree that there are a lot of Americans who would do these jobs.
If thats the case, why aren't they doing them?

IDIOTS.

The thief that lives down the street from you likely pays taxes as well. You giving him a pass too?
Billions are collected each year in taxes from illegals, and most will never receive any benefits
Then we should stop the practice. Doesn't sound right for anyone other than the employer shareholders or consumers who want to profit from it.

That's who the fight is between. Not the liberals. There are conservatives/Republicans who love the cheap labor

[

California is devastated? They would be one of the largest economies in the world, if they were a separate country. The US cannot exist without their produce and technology

With 90% of the wealth in the hands of a couple thousand people.

The middle class is nearly gone, creating the leftist dream of a vast impoverished class under the absolute rule of a tiny elite, exactly what California has.

Last edited:
Fucking RW dopes are amazing. Willful ignorance takes new meaning. The buying power of 15 million people totally escapes them. From making bread to paying taxes they cover the entire spectrum of dumbass ...
You don't think we can do it without them?

If we give them amnesty will we stop employing new ones?

Polish up those work boots you haven't worn in years...it's time to go to work and contribute.

Attention Illegals:
Go back into hiding; no more pushing that corn cart around without living in fear of being captured.

The genitalia you're born with dictates your gender...not your twisted mind and NO, you can't urinate with your penis in the same restroom next to my 14 year old daughter.

You wouldn't understand.

so Mr Grownup remind everyone how knocking the bottom out of the GDP, drastically slowing economic growth, and increasing consumer prices will be great for the country...

[

The middle class is nearly gone, creating the leftist dream of a vast impoverished class under the absolute rule of a tine elite, exactly what California has.
Are you kidding? The rich take over the government via the Republican party and you call this our dream?

We want to tax them more you want to shift the tax burden onto us. That's just one way you've widened the gap between rich and us.

GW have huge tax breaks and it didn't trickle down

IDIOTS.

Paying what? They send most of their money back to mexico you halfwit.
If Americans had those jobs they would return the money into our economy.

[

The middle class is nearly gone, creating the leftist dream of a vast impoverished class under the absolute rule of a tine elite, exactly what California has.
Are you kidding? The rich take over the government via the Republican party and you call this our dream?

We want to tax them more you want to shift the tax burden onto us. That's just one way you've widened the gap between rich and us.

Why all the Robin Hood shit...aren't there other ways to achieve the same goals?

Attention Illegals:

You wouldn't understand.

so Mr Grownup remind everyone how knocking the bottom out of the GDP, drastically slowing economic growth, and increasing consumer prices will be great for the country...

Dunno, if that happens we can discuss it.

The Dow is 20,775 - another all time record. The economy is booming. Prices, including food are holding steady, unlike under Ohwhatafuckup.

IDIOTS.
Hope he does it. Not a difficult thing to do. They are law breakers. Goodbye aliens.

What part of Mexico are you from again?
And I am sure that you cannot comprehend that by lowering wages, it hurts our economy

Then why do you support illegal immigration which drives down wages?

Attention Illegals:

You wouldn't understand.

Wouldn't that have been the Republican argument in 2008? Doesn't mean we should continue the practice. No other country allows this because it's not good for the middle class. Slow the growth or make them legal.

California doesn't even allow Republicans. The state is run by and fore the Silicone Valley plantations. The corrupt democrats are lapdogs for Tim Cook, Mark Zuckerburg, Andy Grove, Sergy Brin, et al. No king or ceasar ever had the power on privilege that these pampered elite do. This is the model of the left running completely unopposed - 90% of the wealth in the hands of one-one thousandth of one percent of the population.

Are you really so stupid that you don't grasp that you've been led like a sheep to the slaughter, that the left you worship are the ones who enslaved you?

I guess so.

Attention Illegals:

You wouldn't understand.

Dunno, if that happens we can discuss it.

The Dow is 20,775 - another all time record. The economy is booming. Prices, including food are holding steady, unlike under Ohwhatafuckup.

you cant because you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground...

deport 15 million people ad I ASSURE you the real GDP will loose trillions of dollars, economic growth will slow several percentage ppoints, and conusumer prices will at least double .. all that has to happen... economics 102

dumbass.

[

Why all the Robin Hood shit...aren't there other ways to achieve the same goals?
Republicans get to show us there is.

But no. If you've rigged the system to where the Hilton's great grandkids have all the money no. The founding fathers warned of unlimited wealth becoming so powerful it takes over our government and ultimately I don't believe your way is going to work but I'm in a position to be open to trying it your way.

And it may work for me but not the blue collar. White collar voted for Hillary. Let's see trump make America great again for blue collar. He wont

Forum List

Back