HAHA. Israel sends police to "help" investigators of boston bombing.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Israel is the false flag capital of the world. They were likely behind the bombings and now their goal is to plant evidence implicating a muslim. Obozo should tell them to MYOFB.

: April 17, 2013 16:11

Israeli police head to US to aid in Boston Marathon bombing investigation ? RT USA

The investigation into Monday’s deadly bombing at the Boston Marathon has officially gone international: law enforcement officials from Israel have been sent to the United States to assist in the probe.

Citing an earlier report published by the newspaper Maariv, Times of Israel writes that Danino has dispatched police officers to participate in discussions that “will center on the Boston Marathon bombings and deepening professional cooperation between the law enforcement agencies of both countries.”

The paper reports that Israeli law enforcement planned the trip before the deadly pair of bombings on Monday that has so far claimed three lives, but the discussions will now shift focus in order to see how help from abroad can expand the investigation.

Israel is the false flag capital of the world. They were likely behind the bombings and now their goal is to plant evidence implicating a muslim. Obozo should tell them to MYOFB.

: April 17, 2013 16:11

Israeli police head to US to aid in Boston Marathon bombing investigation ? RT USA

The investigation into Monday’s deadly bombing at the Boston Marathon has officially gone international: law enforcement officials from Israel have been sent to the United States to assist in the probe.

Citing an earlier report published by the newspaper Maariv, Times of Israel writes that Danino has dispatched police officers to participate in discussions that “will center on the Boston Marathon bombings and deepening professional cooperation between the law enforcement agencies of both countries.”

The paper reports that Israeli law enforcement planned the trip before the deadly pair of bombings on Monday that has so far claimed three lives, but the discussions will now shift focus in order to see how help from abroad can expand the investigation.

Having the Boston PD involved in the bombing investigation is the same as sending in a McDonald's drive thru jockey to perform brain surgery.

Israelis are experts at investigating terrorist bombings and reducing their frequency via numerous means.

Always nice to hear from the anti-semitic lobby in here. I bet you're disappointed that the bombs in Boston weren't located in synagogues, eh?

• Banned
Always nice to hear from the anti-semitic lobby in here. I bet you're disappointed that the bombs in Boston weren't located in synagogues, eh?

Anti-semitic am I?. That's better than being a jew-supremacist and israel-firster like you are.

Anti-semitic am I?. That's better than being a jew-supremacist and israel-firster like you are.

So how are things going in Obama's new "Hitler Youth" program?

I'm not even Jewish, "Helmut".

Put away your Cheetos and 5 Hour Energy drink, and go to bed.

OMG I agree with truthseeker for once. though the antisemitism these days is mostly left wing. nice to know he isn't one.

The US and Israel have a long History of cooperation, the StuxNet and Flame Viruses being just two examples.

God... you really are the fucking definition of a white supremacist. I thought it was just the black people with you... but it's the jews as well.

God... you really are the fucking definition of a white supremacist. I thought it was just the black people with you... but it's the jews as well.

The board notes all you have for response is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

BTW - white men (which includes jews) have made this technologically advanced world we live in. Of course they are superior. Negros and hispos and women can't do technology.

The board notes all you have for response is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

BTW - white men (which includes jews) have made this technologically advanced world we live in. Of course they are superior. Negros and hispos and women can't do technology.

Name calling? I'm stating a conclusion about you.

"Thanks for admitting I'm right?" - I guess I'm going to have to add retard to the list as well.

You should shoot yourself instead of worrying so much about the speeders. You'd be doing us all a favor.

So how are things going in Obama's new "Hitler Youth" program?

I'm not even Jewish, "Helmut".

Put away your Cheetos and 5 Hour Energy drink, and go to bed.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back