Haditha. Not the first. Won't be the last

GunnyL said:
As usual, you dishonestly portray something to be what it is NOT.

US government property relocating us government property from the custody of one US government organization to another US government organization is NOT "stealing." It is realigning assets in more fair and equitable manner. Since the US government subsidizes all of the above personnel and materiel, there is no crime.

It's an art form and a game, done tongue-in-cheek. If you were the vet you claim to be, you'd know that.

He's just pissed because he fell for the"Go to the aviation supply manager and get me some prop wash" gag.:teeth:

Psychoblues said:
I sincerely hope that our soldiers did no harm and only obeyed their commands. But, my experience and knowledge of how the military preys on very young and immature minds tells me that the reports are probably fairly accurate yet the commanders have given themselves some squirm room. Top to bottom, it all stinks with CYA (cover your ass).

Psychoblues
Hogwash and you know it. Your experience and knowledge are suspect (at best) by your own statements. You are ready to accept the unsubstabtiated initial reports from the media yet are not willing to accept follow on reports which have more substance (i.e., some actual evidence behind them). This fact alone tells me that you a) were a horrible leader if you were indeed what you say you were or b) were not and have never been what you say you are.

Top to bottom, your statements make no sense.

Psychoblues said:
Although my military experience included a tremendous amount of time working with the "Army", I was never in the Army. How did you surmise that false statement, Hobbitt?

Psychoblues
And there you have it folks. Read his very next post and you can plainly see that our very own psycho has not only selected an appropriate board name but goes above and beyond in proving the name is deserved.

I cannot fathom how someone thinks that because he can spell "Army" or was a contract janitor in some headquarters means that they "served" with the Army. Clearly deceitful and downright PSYCHO!

Psychoblues said:
In the military, all branches, they teach even in Basic Training to steal. They make necessary the expectation of "scrounging" which is just another word for "stealing". If you ain't got it, goddamnit GO GET IT!!!!!! True Vets understand this concept. Some go way beyond it. Impressionable minds are exactly what Emmett suggests. How far does the impression go and how deep does the impression implant?

Get on with it, Vets that contribute here in USMB. I'd like to hear your comments.

Psychoblues
That is a damnable LIE! NO recruit is taught to steal; no recruitis EVER sent out "scrounging". Recruits caught stealing are dealt with in accordance with the UCMJ. For you to portray it as otherwise is just plain wrong.

Furthermore, recruits are indeed young and perhaps sometimes immature. However, they do not just leave their entire moral background, cultural background and so forth at the gate. They are still there. Those with a propensity to steal prior to enlistment retain that propensity after signing on the dotted line. Hopefully, the discipline and ethics they are exposed to will mitigate or remove the propensity for unnacceptable social behavior. Most of the time it does exactly that...sometimes it does not.

CSM said:
And there you have it folks. Read his very next post and you can plainly see that our very own psycho has not only selected an appropriate board name but goes above and beyond in proving the name is deserved.

I cannot fathom how someone thinks that because he can spell "Army" or was a contract janitor in some headquarters means that they "served" with the Army. Clearly deceitful and downright PSYCHO!

What is is an outright lie, and he busted himself. Give a nimrod enough rope ....

Batshit, CSM.

Young recruits are constantly taught from DAY ONE to improvise, acquire and even harm others in their aspirations for military success. To deny that reduces your credibility as a CSM.

I never met a General, Admiral or even a good career Major or even a good enlisted man above E-6 that couldn't spout off a line of horse-shit a mile long about why and how they failed or allowed failure to occur.

Damnable, I doubt it!!!!!

Psychoblues

CSM said:
That is a damnable LIE! NO recruit is taught to steal; no recruitis EVER sent out "scrounging". Recruits caught stealing are dealt with in accordance with the UCMJ. For you to portray it as otherwise is just plain wrong.

Furthermore, recruits are indeed young and perhaps sometimes immature. However, they do not just leave their entire moral background, cultural background and so forth at the gate. They are still there. Those with a propensity to steal prior to enlistment retain that propensity after signing on the dotted line. Hopefully, the discipline and ethics they are exposed to will mitigate or remove the propensity for unnacceptable social behavior. Most of the time it does exactly that...sometimes it does not.

Psychoblues said:
Batshit, CSM.

Young recruits are constantly taught from DAY ONE to improvise, acquire and even harm others in their aspirations for military success. To deny that reduces your credibility as a CSM.

Maybe in the terrorist training camps you hang out in that is true. By the way , the above statement is a far cry from your original statement. I actually agree with it if such actions are against the enemy. You are, however, implying that such actions are taught as a means to military success against fellow soldiers and that, you poor sick bastard is still a damnable lie! I am very certain that my credibility as a CSM is secure.

I never met a General, Admiral or even a good career Major or even a good enlisted man above E-6 that couldn't spout off a line of horse-shit a mile long about why and how they failed or allowed failure to occur.

True enough...what has that got to do with anything in this thread? I don't suppose you met any that were indeed successful....

Don't recognize an expression when you here one or the allusion to a famous quote do you?

Psychoblues

You are really really in need of some serious help.

Psychoblues said:
Batshit, CSM.

Psychoblues

Hardly. He has EARNED his credibility. YOU, on the other hand are full of shit. There is no "acquire," nor "harm others in their aspirations for military success" in improvise, adapt and overcome.

Just more of your not know what the Hell you're babbling about.

This is a very relevant discussion. CSM and gunny implicitly call me full of shit. Tell me your tales and I'll tell you mine. I stand on the words and the inference of what I say. The American version of Democracy depends on primary HONESTY. I ain't ashamed to be HONEST. Both of you obviously are. Not a surprise, at least to me. I've known others with equal and more ignorance to say such things and somehow actually believe it.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
This is a very relevant discussion. CSM and gunny implicitly call me full of shit. Tell me your tales and I'll tell you mine. I stand on the words and the inference of what I say. The American version of Democracy depends on primary HONESTY. I ain't ashamed to be HONEST. Both of you obviously are. Not a surprise, at least to me. I've known others with equal and more ignorance to say such things and somehow actually believe it.

Psychoblues

You are absolutely correct...I implicitly state that you are full of shit. The fact that you stand on the words and inference of what you say confirms my belief.

You wouldn't know honesty if it crawled up our butt with a flashlight. You might want to take a good long look at yourself when you get sobered up.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Now you attempt to attribute your delusions to us? You have NO idea what reality, nor honesty are. You just live in your own little world of idiocy where everything wrong is "Bush's fault."

Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

Hey dude, what you smokin'?

I blame practically nothing on Bush. After all, as a world leader he has demonstrated very little on the positive side. His antics and remarks are deservedly ridiculed worldwide. His stated policies and opinions are even ridiculed and undercut by even his own minions. The idiocies of his administration, however, anger me in ways that you cannot understand. I certainly cannot apologise for YOUR ignorance or YOUR decidedly lemming-like statements and attitude.

GWB, the President, is and was a failure from the beginning and history will prove all that out. GWB, the executive, has and is operating way beyond his capabilities. GWB, the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, lacked the courage to serve in a genuinely active unit, used his political connections to avoid WAR TIME danger to himself and even failed to report or complete that very miniscule obligation.

'Tis true. I don't think very much of GWB. 'Tis also true, I think a lot about fellow veterans and American ideology. 'Tis also true, gunny ain't much beyond his mantra, gunnyl. 'Tis also true, Psycho ain't never blamed much on GWB. Got that?

Psychoblues

GunnyL said:
Now you attempt to attribute your delusions to us? You have NO idea what reality, nor honesty are. You just live in your own little world of idiocy where everything wrong is "Bush's fault."

Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

Hey Psychoblues, FYI - most people read left to right and top to bottom. When using a quote in your posts in would be logical to post the quote then your reply, rather then your reply then the quote, as you have been doing.

Are you not capable of such? Quit your whining and get on with your disagreements with the original post or at least my analogies of your heretofore responses.

Psychoblues

MtnBiker said:
Hey Psychoblues, FYI - most people read left to right and top to bottom. When using a quote in your posts in would be logical to post the quote then your reply, rather then your reply then the quote, as you have been doing.

MtnBiker said:
No whinning here, just trying to help you give a little sense to your posts.
A noble but entirely futile effort. I sincerely hope you view that effort as a passing fancy and not a lifelong obsession!

MtnBiker said:

He is attempting to prove what a anarchist he really is. Unfortunately he comes off as an illiterate dumbass. He's still pissed because the military never gave medals for the cleanest latrines.

Who are you talking about? gunny or csm or both? I think it's funny as hell!!!!!!

Psychoblues

sitarro said:
He is attempting to prove what a anarchist he really is. Unfortunately he comes off as an illiterate dumbass. He's still pissed because the military never gave medals for the cleanest latrines.

Psychoblues said:
Who are you talking about? gunny or csm or both? I think it's funny as hell!!!!!!

Psychoblues

I wouldn't expect you to be able to follow the logical system the board uses for quoting other posts. To non-latrine engineers it is obvious that I was refering to you psycho and it is funny as hell picturing you muttering your bullshit while scrubbing toilets with a toothbrush. Don't fret about the lack of a medal, knowing your latrines were the cleanest in the military for 30 years should be enough for you.....:poop: :teeth:

New Topics

Forum List

Back