Habitual Liars Require Fixes

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010

The day Bill Clinton said that about not killing bin Laden he needed a liar fix the same way a drug addict needs a fix. He hasn’t stopped lying since then. The Clintons would be broke if he had to pay a pusher every time he needed a fix. Happily for both Clintons, lies are free; so they can supply their own fixes. It would not be a pretty picture if Bubba went cold turkey and just stopped lying.

To be fair, the media will never drive a Democrat out of office for lying. That is why the Democrat party is the party of liars. They lie knowing they will never be held accountable —— then they laugh at the fools who defend the lies. Setting the record straight is the best the public can expect. Michael Scheuer does just that in this video:

First, Scheuer resurrecting Sandy Burglar for a brief moment probably means nothing to younger Americans, but his theft was a big story for a few days. To this day the public does not know what he stole. Ann Coulter did a humorous and informative column at the time:

I was under the naive impression that Clinton administration scandals would end once the Clinton administration ended. Even I, someone who has not exactly had her eyes closed to Clinton-era buffoonery, did not imagine that the most corrupt administration in the history of the country would find a way to keep having scandals while out of office.

But poor old Sandy Berger ends up in hot water long after everyone's gone home. Someday we'll be reading about Clinton officials causing incidents in nursing homes. (Which Clinton administration official do you imagine that might involve?)

I'll have the Sandy Berger and a side of lies
Ann Coulter
August 5, 2004

Ann Coulter - August 4, 2004 - I'll Have The Sandy Berger And A Side Of Lies

When Berger got caught the mainstream press decided that his larceny had to be covered for the sake of credibility, but dropped very quickly. I assumed Berger’s flirtation with sneak thievery did not meet the Washington Post’s criterion for third-rate burglaries à la Watergate.

At the time I suggested that the FBI check out any pumpkin patches in the vicinity of Berger’s home. The Soviet Union wasn’t involved as in the Alger Hiss case; so I was puzzled as to why the Clintons would sanction such a stupid thing? The media was spreading around mountains of legacy horse manure but I never bought it.

NOTE: Alger Hiss was the only big name Democrat who ever went to jail for lying. Democrats will never make that mistake again as Eric Holder proves time after time. So you could say that Hiss is the tarnished gold standard for the party of liars.

Why Berger? was the question I asked myself. My answer: Berger was knowledgeable enough, loyal enough, and high enough to use, but not so high he couldn’t be sacrificed if things went sour which they did. After all, the Clintons couldn’t very well send in Madeleine Albright to do a sneak job for such a shallow reason as saving the Clinton legacy. Berger fit the gig to perfection. If he wasn’t such a clutz he would have a top government job today.

Whitewashing Clinton Administration fiascos so then-Senator Clinton could move on up had some validity at the time. There was no firing squad involved unless Communist China is mentioned in the missing literature; the Clinton White House was tight with Peking. We’ll never know for sure —— precisely because the documents are gone forever. (I’ll bet that Lois Lerner wishes it was hard copies and not computer records.)

The missing documents turned out to be a blessing in disguise for Clinton detractors because speculating about what was in the papers Berger “lost” continues to this day among policy wonks.

My take has always been that there was something in the missing papers that would damage the UN. You have to remember what the Clintons stand for on this one. In my view, the following excerpt from Phyllis Schlafly’s column of July 5, 2004 best explains what the Clintons were hiding:

Unhappily, it's not only non-Americans who are trying to replace U.S. sovereignty with global governance. Former President William Jefferson Clinton told the United Nations he wanted to put the United States into a "web" of treaties to set the ground rules for "the emerging international system."

To celebrate independence, we must have sovereignty
Phyllis Schlafly
July 5, 2004

To Celebrate Independence, We Must Have Sovereignty -- Phyllis Schlafly July 7, 2004 column.

Until Barack Taqiyya came along, former President Clinton was the most anti-American person to ever live in the White House. Trivializing Clinton because he enjoyed an intern nibbling on his joint like an ear of corn does him a favor. Nobody is afraid of a fool. Clinton is a lot of things but he is not a fool. Americans should of feared him when he was speaking against his own country in the former Soviet Union during the Vietnam War.

You can be sure that anyone who is in the Clinton inner circle is just as devoted to an omnipotent UN as are the Clintons. The UN is their universe; their future; their hopes; their dreams of a brave new world with them in charge. That’s why I have to believe that the UN was threatened enough by a few documents for Berger to risk losing his reputation, and possibly doing some jail time, just to remove those documents.

It also occurred to me that any number of legitimate documents damaging Clinton loyalists can now be inserted in the record. What is Berger going to do about it? Call them forgeries! Who would believe him? or believe anybody from the Clinton White House, no matter what they say now?

By the way, Kerry’s never-ending insistence on submitting to the UN is a continuation of the Clinton policy for an America controlled by the UN.

Back to Michael Scheuer

In the video Mr. Michael Scheuer mentioned inflaming a billion Muslims in relation to Clinton not killing bin Laden. I believe that that was Clinton policy at the time, but not for the altruism the Butcher of Waco would have us believe. The United Nations is always the reason. The United Nations is the reason this Administration will sell out Israel in a heartbeat.

I can best explain my interpretation by pointing out the United Nations is nothing more than a business. Member states do not own the business. They are customers of the of the people who own the United Nations. They should be viewed as customers. Put it this way:

There are 49 Muslim countries out of a total number of 192 member states in the United Nations. If you owned a business that had 49 customers who all sold the same product, and 1 customer the 49 wanted to get rid of who would you placate?

Finally, if every Muslim country walks out of the United Nations because of Israel’s continued existence the business goes bankrupt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any regrets over defending Osama from the evil Clinton? Or do you just consider those 3000 dead as acceptable collateral damage, martyrs in your holy crusade of Clinton-hating?

Do you have any regrets over defending Osama from the evil Clinton? Or do you just consider those 3000 dead as acceptable collateral damage, martyrs in your holy crusade of Clinton-hating?

images

To mamooth: Contact a brain surgeon. I hear they use a special corkscrew for removing convoluted logic.

Arabs have it right:cut out their tongues.

In the case of politicians though you can't hold them to the same standard you do human beings. ;)

I do not know Liberman’s motives, but I love his suggestion:

Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman (Yisrael Beytenu) made headlines Monday, after he suggested Israel is considering turning Gaza over to the UN.

I love it if it happens because the United Nations will get caught taking part in Muslims killing Israelis as opposed to making clucking sounds about peace every time Israelis fight back. Anything that makes the United Nations look bad is good for Americans. Somebody might even ask Ban Ki-moon to stop Hamas rockets from getting to Hamas. Can you just see the UN squirming out of that one!

Barack Taqiyya and John Kerry will agree to anything that empowers the United Nations. Americans will not be happy when they realize they will end up paying the lion’s share of every action the UN takes in the war between Israelis and Palestinians. American taxpayers already pick up a big part of the aid Palestinians receive. Those payments will increase tenfold when the UN presents its service charge.

Here’s the kicker. The Muslim world would love to control everything the United Nations does in the Israeli-Palestinian unpleasantness. Handing the UN —— AN ORGANIZATION—— control over real territory would be the first step in wiping out Israel —— sanctioned by International law. I’m not saying that Foreign Minister Liberman fails to see what Muslims can accomplish through the United Nations. I am saying he better have impeccable motives for making the suggestion because International law is United Nations law. I think Liberman might be trying to show the UN’s charity hustlers for the slime-balls they are. I hope that is the case.

Frankly, giving your enemies at the UN any kind of authority is a dangerous game; more so when you don’t know if American quislings are planning to sell you out. Right now, any control Islam exercises in the UN is limited to determining the meaning of human rights to suit Muslims, and making fools of those UN-loving American traitors who live in fear that every Muslim country will walk out of their precious United Nations.

Liberman Calls to Hand Gaza Over to UN
Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman says 'several options' are on the table for Gaza - including leaving it to the international community.
By Tova Dvorin
First Publish: 8/4/2014, 11:21 AM

Liberman Calls to Hand Gaza Over to UN - Defense/Security - News - Arutz Sheva

The media was spreading around mountains of legacy horse manure but I never bought it.

Forget legacy. Nine out of ten presidents are more remembered for a quote or two than they are remembered for anything they might have done. If Taqiyya the Liar is remembered at all it will be for the abundance of idiot comments he made that rival this one:

2014-08-05-UYHEL.jpg

Forum List

Back