Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Immigrants conducting a terror campaign in their adopted country

• Murder in the name of a religious ideal by these immigrants

• Total voters
I

Indofred

Please take a look at the multi choice poll, vote and explain.

Cheers.

I voted - None of the above.

What do you think?

Would San Francisco be any fun without a tour through Chinatown?

Would New York be any fun without a tour through Little Italy?

Shouldn't the Native Americans at least have their own reservations???

I believe in English as the national US language.

I'm not sure I believe parts of the US would be much fun if they didn't have distinctly indigenous areas of foreign cultures.

The problem is that the cities which have indigenously Muslim cultures—i.e. Dearborn, Michigan—will eventually use my line of thinking here to subvert our Constitution with Sharia Law.

And there is no place whatsoever in our Constitution for Sharia Law. None.

Not Chinatowns, immigrant only areas, where other groups are less than welcome.

Please take a look at the multi choice poll, vote and explain.

Cheers.

At this point ... we need to put an end to ALL illegal immigration and in a very forceful manner. Then, we need to drastically curb legal immigration until we get Obama's mess cleaned up. When (or if) America can climb out of the crap-hole and establish a sense of order and organization then we can resume LEGAL immigration in a controlled manner.

As for folks separating into their own communities I don't personally have a problem with that as long as they follow American law and remain productive members of our shared society.

Not Chinatowns, immigrant only areas, where other groups are less than welcome.

It sounds like you've never been to Chinatown — not in San Francisco, and after dark, that is.

The daytime there is for tourists — not the night.

They'd eat you up real quick there, son. :badgrin:

My Mandarin is getting rusty, but I'm well aware of Chinese gang culture in the UK, and exactly how it works.
I'm sure it's different in the Sates, but I'd work it out.
However, are whites allowed in to eat, shop and so on without their officials upsetting you, or kicking you out?

So, to the questions, do you support any of the poll options?

yawn

This reaks of a filthy jews are in palistinian land poll and I'm trying to compare it to the illegals that are coming to America in some phaggeted gotcha poll.

I could be wrong, but if I started a poll.....

yawn

This reaks of a filthy jews are in palistinian land poll and I'm trying to compare it to the illegals that are coming to America in some phaggeted gotcha poll.

I'm not trying to compare Israel to illegals in America.
I'm flat out saying, Zionist scumbag extremists did all of the above poll options.

Then you're flat-out WRONG - but most of us already knew that.

Mass, illegal immigration
I'm pretty sure the Jews entered Palestine in large numbers, illegally. That's why ships were sent back and the illegals were dragged back onto the ships before they were dispatched.

Immigrants conducting a terror campaign in their adopted country
Extremist Jews were guilty of many serious terror attacks, unless; See the King David hotel bombing and many others.

Immigrants setting up their own "Immigrant only areas"
The Jewish state.
Arabs are slowly being forced out, in favour of illegal Jewish settlements, where Arabs are removed from their own land.

Murder in the name of a religious ideal by these immigrants
Gaza - The vast majority of the dead are civilians, but Israel deems the mass murder acceptable, because they killed some terrorists as well.

I'm not even close to wrong, unless you rewrite history.

As for the poll, the American Zionist supporters also speak against the top four poll options.
They support all of them, but object to all of them.

I'm pretty sure the Jews entered Palestine in large numbers, illegally. That's why ships were sent back and the illegals were dragged back onto the ships before they were dispatched.

Extremist Jews were guilty of many serious terror attacks, unless; See the King David hotel bombing and many others.

The Jewish state.
Arabs are slowly being forced out, in favour of illegal Jewish settlements, where Arabs are removed from their own land.

Gaza - The vast majority of the dead are civilians, but Israel deems the mass murder acceptable, because they killed some terrorists as well.

As for the poll, the American Zionist supporters also speak against the top four poll options.

I happen to know that the disgusting rapist pig of mecca enacted a comprehensive
genocide of all those unwilling to kiss his very own stinking ass. Around the
"teachings" of that pile of excrement------a murderous fascist ideology was elaborated
which in its short history of 1400 years is responsible for the barbaric murder of
hundreds of millions and COUNTING------

how many little girls did the meccaist pimps rape and murder today----how many
did the depraved enslave------and how many of their disgusting sluts wiggled
their whorish asses and ululate their praise to "allah" for the depravity and
filth of their "brothers"??

The Jewish state.

I happen to know

No you don't, or you would have produced evidence with links to disprove what I stated.
In fact, you can't disprove any of it because it's recorded history - regardless of how much the Zionists in Israel want to to be rewritten.

yawn

I'm flat out saying, Zionist scumbag extremists did all of the above poll options.

Regarding the poll.-----the questions are not well phrased "do you support illegal immigration" is
a very loaded question. Immigrants to the USA do fill out a questionnaire. Long ago----
there used to be a question asked in court during the "cold war" Do you support any organization that seeks the overthrow of the US government? This question was asked over and over during the "mc carthy era. " That question could be placed on the immigrants' questionnaire. Lying
can lead to loss of citizenship and deportation. I am all for such a question-----support of shariah
filth should lead to loss of citizenship and deportation. Support of shariah cesspits----same answer
in view of the fact that shariah demands Islamic supremacy and disallows non muslim government.
During the cold war-----people did not escape from the USSR and come to the US demanding
citizenship and the "right to bury capitalism" Persons who are citizens of green card holders
who march around a black rock and chant in Arabic "death to America" should not be allowed
reentry to the USA. Persons who demonstrate with placards "to hell with democracy"---
and "kill those who insult islam" should not be allowed into the US---or thrown out
summarily

As to groups allowed to immigrate----the USA has a responsibility to save the oppressed---
right now Christians living in and around shariah cesspits ----absolutely take precedence.
Hindus in Kenya are also endangered.

fuck UM Kharah---aka amina

yawn

The other wat around sounds extremely accurate to history, Palestinians illegally immigrant to Israel, but since we are talking about science fiction I can only wonder why you are not making a movie about it, surely you'll get a very nice cut despite the copyright charges from the Palestinians ...

Forum List

Back