Haas F1 Driver Banned from British GP

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Russian conflict in the Ukraine will hurt Russian and Belarusian race car drivers.
The FIA said that Russian and Belarusian Formula 1 drivers can still compete for the season if they are licensed under a different flag.
UK Motorsport announced today that they will not allow Nakita Mazepin to compete at this summer's race at Silverstone. Mazepin, a driver for USA's Haas F1 team, is the son of a Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin.

"Russian licensed drivers, such as Haas' Nikita Mazepin, will not be allowed to compete at the British Grand Prix, it was announced on Wednesday."

"David Richards, Chair of Motorsport UK, and the organisation's board confirmed in a statement that Russian and Belarusian licensed competitors would not be approved to participate in UK motorsport events, potentially barring Haas driver Mazepin from racing at Silverstone on July 3."

Open, free, and socially liberal societies, as long as you do exactly what we say.

This transcends guilt by association.

This is guilt by birth.

drivers can still compete for the season if they are licensed under a different flag.
1646246742346.png

I posted what is happening. I did not give any opinion. You are a troll with an attitude. Give it a rest.
LMAO!

That's the truth too...oh lord..my bad.

hahaha!

You didn't say anything.

Wooo lord...excuse me while I wipe this shit off my shoe...send me the bill if you need stitches.

Forum List

Back