Ha! The "polls" were a fraud!

How does that work exactly? Did Walker pay the union supporters to not care so much that they didn't vote?

That's what I keep wondering. :lol:

I always knew you were too stupid to understand how campaigns work. Why not read up on it instead of flitting around here gloating like a little girl. Nellie Oleson.

:lol:
Is the little girl mad? someone take her barbie? Campaign funds don't buy votes. Or are you saying obama bought the election of 2008?

Reality check.

1,326,658 - Walker
1,150,233 - Barrett

For all the money Walker spent, his number is way low. The money spent should have resulted in more votes.

Except for the FACT that it is not necesarily true that money spent is proportinal to ballot share.

Of course that wasn't all of it. Democrats did have a weak candidate but he came pretty close for the amount of money spent getting the message out there. Take it in context maybe it will become a little clearer for you.

I always knew you were too stupid to understand how campaigns work. Why not read up on it instead of flitting around here gloating like a little girl. Nellie Oleson.

Is the little girl mad? someone take her barbie? Campaign funds don't buy votes. Or are you saying obama bought the election of 2008?

Ok Nellie. :lol:

It isn't my state, my state took the union busting issue to a vote and it went down much to Kasige's dismay.

It isn't my state, my state took the union busting issue to a vote and it went down much to Kasige's dismay.

deflection
Now are you saying the campaign money given to a politician means that he will get more votes?

Might I remind you about the 2008 election and obama shattering records? Did he buy the election of 2008?

deflection
Now are you saying the campaign money given to a politician means that he will get more votes?

Might I remind you about the 2008 election and obama shattering records? Did he buy the election of 2008?

Figure it out, Nellie. If you don't know how it all works, you shouldn't be opening your mouth around here.

deflection

Figure it out, Nellie. If you don't know how it all works, you shouldn't be opening your mouth around here.

No I don't need to figure it out, but you and the left need to think about what you say.
If big money bought the walker election even bigger money bought the obama election of 2008.

Reality check.

1,326,658 - Walker
1,150,233 - Barrett

For all the money Walker spent, his number is way low. The money spent should have resulted in more votes.

Except for the FACT that it is not necesarily true that money spent is proportinal to ballot share.

Of course that wasn't all of it. Democrats did have a weak candidate but he came pretty close for the amount of money spent getting the message out there. Take it in context maybe it will become a little clearer for you.

'Context' does not mean 'assume enough factoids till the statement makes sense'.

I dont think the mayor was such a weak candidate; thats not even the biggest factor.

I think the two biggest factors are that people are getting increasingly fed up with the unions and Obama and this year it is starting to show even in deep blue states.

It appears the polling organizations go about creating a set of questions to produce a certain desired result. What was striking was that Obama knew about the fraudulent polls in Wisconsin, which is why he didn't show up, and decided to throw Walkers opponent under the usual bus. If it truly was as close as the polls were saying then he surely would have paid a visit to try to tip it over. Which also means that he knows that the polls on the November elections are also a fraud and his goose is cooked.

Reality check.

1,326,658 - Walker
1,150,233 - Barrett

$30 million vs. $4 million. That extra $26 million bought Walker his recall victory.

And I guess the same goes for the Presidential election in 2008 doesn't it?

Afterall, Obama raised $750 million to McCain's $238 million.

Looks like we can now safely say that Obama bought the 2008 election since it's all the rage to now claim that Walker bought this one.

You people are such idiots.

Rick

Reality check.

1,326,658 - Walker
1,150,233 - Barrett

$30 million vs. $4 million. That extra $26 million bought Walker his recall victory.

Looks like we can now safely say that Obama bought the 2008 election since it's all the rage to now claim that Walker bought this one.

Rick
Yup, they forget that Obama is the president that was financed by 1% of the 1%, the wealthiest of the wealthy, yet goes about creating divisions between people of different economic classes, and trashing the very wealthy that hot him elected.

Reality check.

1,326,658 - Walker
1,150,233 - Barrett

Rick
Truthmatters aka Bullshitmatters.

Reality check.

1,326,658 - Walker
1,150,233 - Barrett

I guess Wisconsin just didn't care enough.

The 2010 election results

1,128,941- Walker
1,004,303- Barrett

For the $30 million the unions spent, Democrats spent almost $5 million, so spending was equal.

All the money and interest motivated 340,000 more people to vote, the people spoke louder than before, voices that were heard. So I'm not sure how you can say Wisconsin just didn't care enough? It seems they cared and were heard.

How does that work exactly? Did Walker pay the union supporters to not care so much that they didn't vote?

How about you backup your claims instead?

How does more money translate into more votes?

Show your math....

I guess Wisconsin just didn't care enough.

The 2010 election results

1,128,941- Walker
1,004,303- Barrett

For the $30 million the unions spent, Democrats spent almost $5 million, so spending was equal.

All the money and interest motivated 340,000 more people to vote, the people spoke louder than before, voices that were heard. So I'm not sure how you can say Wisconsin just didn't care enough? It seems they cared and were heard.

Oh, she just means that since the outcome wasn't what she and the Democrats expected that the "right" people must not have cared enough to get out and vote.

What she's not understanding is that by saying this she's calling herself along with the Democrats in Wisconsin foolish, because this recall election was supposed to be all about the Democrats voicing their contempt for Walker.

In reality the Democrats got out and voted, they just didn't have enough support to get their desired outcome. It was really much ado about nothing.

Rick

How about you backup your claims instead?

How does more money translate into more votes?

Show your math....

I don't get it How does money translate into votes? And if it does are the democrats saying obama bought the 2008 election?

Why is it on here that when a lib gets backed against a wall for making absurd claims that they disappear or deflect instead of explaining themselves?

Why is it on here that when a lib gets backed against a wall for making absurd claims that they disappear or deflect instead of explaining themselves?

Because that's what their leadership does. Whenever a Democrat gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar what to they do? They deflect, yell, scream, anything to cause a distraction because they know that their constituants have such a bad long term memory that the next shinny thing that catches their attention will distract from that hand in the cookie jar that is right there in front of them.

Rick

Forum List

Back