Ha ha ha....Who won? The Hill - Trump 58% Hillary 36%

38D4AB4A00000578-3809204-image-a-121_1474955844565.jpg
Most snap polls show Trump winning the debate by a landslide

Slate? Trump wins at Slate?
I put up far more. The sock wanted a properly conducted poll not a snap poll. But hey it's my thread. And as far as snap polls go Trump took out that old corrupt douche bag big time.
Drudge & Slate agree. They just have to deal with it.

Self selecting polls are worthless and it shows the level of desperation by Trump supporters that they haven't been able to show a single properly conducted poll that shows him winning the debate.

Put up your links to a properly conducted poll.

Clinton Victorious in First Two Debate Snap Polls

I put up far more. The sock wanted a properly conducted poll not a snap poll. But hey it's my thread. And as far as snap polls go Trump took out that old corrupt douche bag big time.
Except those aren't snap polls, dummy. Online polls are worthless, much like you.

Self selecting polls are worthless and it shows the level of desperation by Trump supporters that they haven't been able to show a single properly conducted poll that shows him winning the debate.

You can put up a hundred polls but if they were self selecting then they're all still crap, best to inform yourself of how proper polls are conducted rather than desperately hanging onto this illusion that Trump won the debate.

Oh bite me. We're discussing snap polls. My thread. My discussion. And *sigh* I know how scientific polls are conducted and how to read them. Methodology is the key.

Except those aren't snap polls, dummy. Online polls are worthless, much like you.

Really? Clinton Victorious in First Two Debate Snap Polls? Are you reading the same headline I am in that post?

Really? Clinton Victorious in First Two Debate Snap Polls? Are you reading the same headline I am in that post?

You don't know what a snap poll is, or can be.

Secretary Clinton clearly won the first debate. Calm. cool, collected. Trump was defensive, vague, rattled. Off topic, often yelling. Not a good showing for Trump.

To you, she won. To Trump supporters. He won. what matters is the view of two groups: 1) The undecideds who's thought process partisans of either side cannot really understand, and 2) The base republicans who right now are either sitting this one out or are on the Johnson bandwagon, but only just.

The only people who are saying Trump won the debate are the people you knew were going to say Trump won the debate.

There was no knockout blow by either side. To me that makes trump the winner by a sliver, because of lower expectations from most people.

I'm referring to you stating "And as far as snap polls go Trump took out that old corrupt douche bag big time." Trump won online polls because the right wingers brigade them as they have nothing better to do with their time. The two scientific polls conducted post-debate show a clear Clinton victory.

Secretary Clinton clearly won the first debate. Calm. cool, collected. Trump was defensive, vague, rattled. Off topic, often yelling. Not a good showing for Trump.
Hillary wad scripted without details.
Perfect for Liberals.

All of the polls prove you wrong. That little smarky smile along with her continuous lies just took her deeper into the bottom of the outhouse.

She was on defense most of the night.

If by "winning", she didn't have a coughing fit or faint, I guess that's a "win" for her.
If this was a boxing match, somebody from his corner with a sense of decency (campaign manager or family member) would have thrown in the towel not 30 minutes into this. If Lester Holt was a referee, he would have stopped it after the first 15 minutes, because when she wasn't beating the piss out of him, he was doing it to himself.

She kicked his ass from start to finish.

And I loved his impersonation of little marco, going to the water endlessly with his tiny hands. LOL.

Somebody, please call sean hannity!!! PLEASE, somebody call sean hannity!!! ROTFLMAO.
Since you were hard for her, can you tell us one truthful thing she said?
She correctly stated that trump rooted for the housing collapse. Here are the donald's own words:

"Gee, I hope it does collapse, because then I can go in and buy some and make some money."
She's ignorant on today's issues obviously

Forum List

Back