Ha ha ha....Who won? The Hill - Trump 58% Hillary 36%

Truth out! Despite Candy Holts attempts to help Hillary in the end, apart from CNN Trump took the bitch out big time.

38D4AB0E00000578-3809204-image-a-115_1474955803008.jpg
38D4AB5200000578-3809204-image-a-113_1474955786719.jpg

38D4AB0500000578-3809204-image-a-116_1474955809120.jpg
38D4AB1600000578-3809204-image-a-117_1474955813260.jpg
38D4AB4100000578-3809204-image-a-118_1474955828284.jpg

More at link.

Most snap polls show Trump winning the debate by a landslide

Posting fake polls now? Sad. Very sad.

My grandkids are trying to mimic all of Donalds facial expressions. No matter who wins this elections we are a laughing stock in the world and I condone it....if this is the best we can do then we ain't nearly as great as we think we are.

Secretary Clinton clearly won the first debate. Calm. cool, collected. Trump was defensive, vague, rattled. Off topic, often yelling. Not a good showing for Trump.

She was on defense most of the night.

If by "winning", she didn't have a coughing fit or faint, I guess that's a "win" for her.
If this was a boxing match, somebody from his corner with a sense of decency (campaign manager or family member) would have thrown in the towel not 30 minutes into this. If Lester Holt was a referee, he would have stopped it after the first 15 minutes, because when she wasn't beating the piss out of him, he was doing it to himself.

She kicked his ass from start to finish.

And I loved his impersonation of little marco, going to the water endlessly with his tiny hands. LOL.

Somebody, please call sean hannity!!! PLEASE, somebody call sean hannity!!! ROTFLMAO.

Secretary Clinton clearly won the first debate. Calm. cool, collected. Trump was defensive, vague, rattled. Off topic, often yelling. Not a good showing for Trump.

If by "winning", she didn't have a coughing fit or faint, I guess that's a "win" for her.
If this was a boxing match, somebody from his corner with a sense of decency (campaign manager or family member) would have thrown in the towel not 30 minutes into this. If Lester Holt was a referee, he would have stopped it after the first 15 minutes, because when she wasn't beating the piss out of him, he was doing it to himself.

And I loved his impersonation of little marco, going to the water endlessly with his tiny hands. LOL.

Somebody, please call sean hannity!!! PLEASE, somebody call sean hannity!!! ROTFLMAO.
Since you were hard for her, can you tell us one truthful thing she said?

Self selecting polls are worthless and it shows the level of desperation by Trump supporters that they haven't been able to show a single properly conducted poll that shows him winning the debate.

Put up your links to a properly conducted poll.

Public Policy Polling had Clinton winning 51/40. The CNN poll I'd lower the margin of Clintons win because there weren't enough GOP supporters in the sample however independents clearly went for Clinton. You can't have a self selection poll because you have too much inherent bias especially if the poll is being conducted by a site whose readership is biased towards the left or right politically. For example let's say you had a poll on the NRA website about the debate where anyone could just vote it's obvious that Trump would have a resounding win, similarly if you had an open vote on an anti gun website it's clear that Clinton would have a huge win because the voters are already biased towards the candidate . That's why all scientific polls have to be weighted to reflect the overall USA electorate .

Self selecting polls are worthless and it shows the level of desperation by Trump supporters that they haven't been able to show a single properly conducted poll that shows him winning the debate.

Clinton Victorious in First Two Debate Snap Polls

I put up far more. The sock wanted a properly conducted poll not a snap poll. But hey it's my thread. And as far as snap polls go Trump took out that old corrupt douche bag big time.

Public Policy Polling had Clinton winning 51/40. The CNN poll I'd lower the margin of Clintons win because there weren't enough GOP supporters in the sample however independents clearly went for Clinton. You can't have a self selection poll because you have too much inherent bias especially if the poll is being conducted by a site whose readership is biased towards the left or right politically. For example let's say you had a poll on the NRA website about the debate where anyone could just vote it's obvious that Trump would have a resounding win, similarly if you had an open vote on an anti gun website it's clear that Clinton would have a huge win because the voters are already biased towards the candidate . That's why all scientific polls have to be weighted to reflect the overall USA electorate .

I'll look up their oversampling later.

She correctly stated that trump rooted for the housing collapse. Here are the donald's own words:

"Gee, I hope it does collapse, because then I can go in and buy some and make some money."

I put up far more. The sock wanted a properly conducted poll not a snap poll. But hey it's my thread. And as far as snap polls go Trump took out that old corrupt douche bag big time.

You can put up a hundred polls but if they were self selecting then they're all still crap, best to inform yourself of how proper polls are conducted rather than desperately hanging onto this illusion that Trump won the debate.

She correctly stated that trump rooted for the housing collapse. Here are the donald's own words:

"Gee, I hope it does collapse, because then I can go in and buy some and make some money."
So the democrats housing bubble and their collapsing of it was a gold standard of hitlerys?

Smug, superior, one lie after the other, failed to explain how raising taxes creates jobs, since it defies logic and all known economic models. The qualities only a leftist would value.

You can put up a hundred polls but if they were self selecting then they're all still crap, best to inform yourself of how proper polls are conducted rather than desperately hanging onto this illusion that Trump won the debate.
What illusion. Depends on what people value. If you love bigger and bigger corrupt government Hillary is your gal and didn't need to say anything to "win".

So the democrats housing bubble and their collapsing of it was a gold standard of hitlerys?
The Democrat's housing bubble? LOL. You are a complete fucking idiot. In other words, the classic trump supporter.

The Democrat's housing bubble? LOL. You are a complete fucking idiot. In other words, the classic trump supporter.
Oppps.....I hit a nerve.....:lol:

Forum List

Back