h/w/s/l

5'8 or so/ 135 of packed on muslce/ male/ Fairbanks, Alaska.

I've gained 10 pounds since the wrestling season's been over, one guy gained like 30 you guys are doing good! :thup:

4'11, 107, female, Alaska
I always said, I got shortchanged in the leg department!!!! :happy2: :rolleyes:

Stephanie said:
4'11, 107, female, Alaska
I always said, I got shortchanged in the leg department!!!! :happy2: :rolleyes:

Heeeyyy. A short girl that hates Jane Fonda!
love.gif

Oh, for the record: 6'/to much/male/Texas

gop_jeff said:
I had a g/f who was 4'10" once... and I was 6'3" at the time!

I could ask, humm, how did that work out, if you know what I mean :smoke: Sorry the mind went straight into the gutter!! :p: I can say from experience, from dating a few guys at 6' plus, that things worked out just fine. :teeth:

5'3"/122-126/Girl/Wisconsin

Who's bright idea is it to come up with this shit anyway?

Nosey people.

Bonnie said:
Okay so many questions spring to mind but what the heck are you holding??? :confused: And why??

Actually, the original picture...I was holding a can of refried beans. It was in a thread about 'What's for dinner' or something. Later in the thread, it morphed to a photoshop war, a friend of mine took the pic, added Photoshop, and I ended up holding a cucumber in a room with a Seal.

I'm not even sure I understand it....lol

:)

-=d=- said:
Actually, the original picture...I was holding a can of refried beans. It was in a thread about 'What's for dinner' or something. Later in the thread, it morphed to a photoshop war, a friend of mine took the pic, added Photoshop, and I ended up holding a cucumber in a room with a Seal.

I'm not even sure I understand it....lol

:)

Phew.. alrighty then!! :)

Bonnie said:
Phew.. alrighty then!! :)

Just to make sure you don't think I really AM a cucumber/Seal freak...here's the original... :D

[edit] - unless you LIKE that sorta thing in a guy.... :p:

-=d=- said:
Just to make sure you don't think I really AM a cucumber/Seal freak...here's the original... :D

[edit] - unless you LIKE that sorta thing in a guy.... :p:

I should have known it was all graphics rework :teeth:

Forum List

Back