H Clinton's Email Leak Likely Caused the Deaths of 20 CIA Agents in China

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These bastards are so freaking guilty of greed, corruption and carelessness that only a firing squad can provide actual justice for it all.

I don't know if it was Hillarys emails or not, but I do know that before that election a number of CIA agents "went dark" in China. From all the books I've read, it has to be a horrible feeling. They just don't respond, no communication between them and their Handlers in the U.S.

The unknown is worse than knowing. Were their Double Agents among them? A person high up in the CIA selling secrets? Did they spill great information when interrogated? It's impossible to know, and I can't even imagine how empty it must have made some in the agency feel.

A stark reminder, that we need a strong America to counter Communist China and others.

I don't know if it was Hillarys emails or not, but I do know that before that election a number of CIA agents "went dark" in China. From all the books I've read, it has to be a horrible feeling. They just don't respond, no communication between them and their Handlers in the U.S.

The unknown is worse than knowing. Were their Double Agents among them? A person high up in the CIA selling secrets? Did they spill great information when interrogated? It's impossible to know, and I can't even imagine how empty it must have made some in the agency feel.

A stark reminder, that we need a strong America to counter Communist China and others.

Our intelligence agencies have weakened America going after Trump!
How unintelligent is that?

What I find deeply suspicious is how agent Strjock was the only one qualified for all these highly sensitive investigations out of the thousands of FBI agents, he kept getting the call?

Bullshit, there is something up with that.

Yes, agreed: Strzok got the call. So that USMB mushrooms will not be kept in the dark, Pork Soda must dig deeper. There is simply no other way.

We make the important (and delirious) church-and state connections:

Hillary Clinton links to our Michigan model for church-and-state connections to both the CIA and British MI6, already expounded upon here at USMB. Strzok is a wolverine. This connection is a Walters family connection via the Jesuits, because Strzok's uncle served the Jesuits in East Africa, which is very likely an important Obama connection:

Reflections from Africa
(site not secure)
jesuitsmidwest.org/news-detail?TN=NEWS-20151125104218&Method=Active
'....Father Ted Walters, a Jesuit from Chicago-Detroit Province....Gulu, Uganda*....'

*Gulu was where ebola samples were taken from there to Entebbe, so Jesuit operations at Gulu link to ebola surveillance.

Richard Nixon's secretary was Vernon Walters, a Jesuit-trained multi-linguist and interpreter (French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German), which is Vernon Walter's British Jesuit connection at Stonyhurst College, Lancashire, UK. Note that Vernon Walters' background is opaque and that Walters family DNA links to precisely to the same address for our Michigan model of church-and-state (Christian and Missionary Alliance [which links to C& MA at 22 Ridge Road, Hong Kong and C&MA workers kidnapped by the Viet Cong at Ban Me Thuot, South Vietnam] and this same address connecting the dots to the Pentecostal church linking Michigan (via birthplace of Isham) to Harriman, Tennessee, which is the Isham family DNA connection to Mammy Isham Lincoln and Isham CIA employee DNA.)

Well, by all means, let's blame Hillary for it.

Yes, agreed: Strzok got the call. So that USMB mushrooms will not be kept in the dark, Pork Soda must dig deeper. There is simply no other way.

We make the important (and delirious) church-and state connections:

Hillary Clinton links to our Michigan model for church-and-state connections to both the CIA and British MI6, already expounded upon here at USMB. Strzok is a wolverine. This connection is a Walters family connection via the Jesuits, because Strzok's uncle served the Jesuits in East Africa, which is very likely an important Obama connection:

Reflections from Africa
(site not secure)
jesuitsmidwest.org/news-detail?TN=NEWS-20151125104218&Method=Active
'....Father Ted Walters, a Jesuit from Chicago-Detroit Province....Gulu, Uganda*....'

*Gulu was where ebola samples were taken from there to Entebbe, so Jesuit operations at Gulu link to ebola surveillance.

Richard Nixon's secretary was Vernon Walters, a Jesuit-trained multi-linguist and interpreter (French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German), which is Vernon Walter's British Jesuit connection at Stonyhurst College, Lancashire, UK. Note that Vernon Walters' background is opaque and that Walters family DNA links to precisely to the same address for our Michigan model of church-and-state (Christian and Missionary Alliance [which links to C& MA at 22 Ridge Road, Hong Kong and C&MA workers kidnapped by the Viet Cong at Ban Me Thuot, South Vietnam] and this same address connecting the dots to the Pentecostal church linking Michigan (via birthplace of Isham) to Harriman, Tennessee, which is the Isham family DNA connection to Mammy Isham Lincoln and Isham CIA employee DNA.)
You're one of Dale's, aren't you?

OL must be delirious with paranoia, because we don't know who Dale is supposed to be. No stones to objectively address the material just presented in front of the people will be boycotted, A precious Irish invention that.

Crimescene had a Chinese driver spy for 20 years. Maybe he got into the briefcase?

Killaries secret server to run GOVT business was “probably hacked”, they reported after many years of stalling.

They were both working during that period of time.

Read my first sentence: I don't know if it was Hillarys emails or not...

These bastards are so freaking guilty of greed, corruption and carelessness that only a firing squad can provide actual justice for it all.

Death is too good for the Clintons. Their skin should be slowly peeled from their bodies to be fed to dogs as they are slowly cooked into a broth live feet first to feed all the Haitians they stole from. Then their heads shrunken and given as gifts to the families of those they murdered.

I caught that. But read your title.

I caught that. But read your title.

What title? It isn't my thread, I just posted a response as I happened to have read about this particular reality in regards to the spy issue in China some time ago.

Forum List

Back