H-1B Visas Take American Jobs

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"The U.S. Census Bureau reports that, counting only U.S.-born individuals, there are 101,000 with an engineering degree who are unemployed, another 244,000 who are not working or not looking for work and therefore not counted in unemployment statistics, and an additional 1.47 million who have an engineering degree but are not working as an engineer."

H-1B Visas Take American Jobs

Have faith. I pushed through an initiative which is called THE GEORGIA AGRICULTURAL INITIATIVE ACT. we are making efforts here,as Sanderson farms,a chicken processing plant,in moultrie,ga,was recently fined $200,000.00 and caught with 150 illegal workers.

the eagle forum???? really?????

doesnt even deserve the time of day.

Have faith. I pushed through an initiative which is called THE GEORGIA AGRICULTURAL INITIATIVE ACT. we are making efforts here,as Sanderson farms,a chicken processing plant,in moultrie,ga,was recently fined $200,000.00 and caught with 150 illegal workers.

And you've got a 143 page pdf to prove it, right?

Fuddly faggy neddites on iggy. Sure bright eyes had lots to contribute on this matter...wheres my fly swatter?

Fuddly faggy neddites on iggy. Sure bright eyes had lots to contribute on this matter...wheres my fly swatter?
this coming from a nut job who thinks the democrats are communists...... you dont even know what a communist is...

Last edited:
No fiction.reality.we dont tolerate it here in ga.

A few years ago, when Congress was being stupid and threatening to hold up passage of new H1s, Microsoft threatened to move much of their operations to Canada.

Many companies are reliant on H visas. Banning them will cause companies to move out of America and lead to job losses.

No fiction.reality.we dont tolerate it here in ga.

A few years ago, when Congress was being stupid and threatening to hold up passage of new H1s, Microsoft threatened to move much of their operations to Canada.

Many companies are reliant on H visas. Banning them will cause companies to move out of America and lead to job losses.

Let them go then they could not work on many US secure and govt systems from outside the USA.
And someone else would hire the US workers to do the jobs.

People in the country on temporary work visas are not illegal aliens and are not distorting the labor market. This is competition and I trust the American worker to excel in and by such competition.

Simple analogy-leftist-dependent,and manipulate and exploit to suit only the architects of the program,while maling the victims think their benefiting by being exploited and enslaved.
Right-independence,national identity,no exploitation,free market...in its purist form,compkete democracy and capitalist.

Communist manifesto mandates the weakening of a sovreign nation,one by means of foreign influence,one case,allowance of illegal aliens and foreigners replacing the quality of american workers.weakening the internal domestic product and the econony to create greater independence upon the wannabe powers that be.

No, not fiction.

And this sitty ass economy is in part the direct result of displacing Americans from middle class paying jobs and replacing them with foreign indentured servants.

H1-B's cannot change jobs because by the time the paperwork can go through the company hiring him would fire him as soon as the paperwork got to them and the ICE would have him deported.

I worked with a lot of foreign H1-Bs prior to 2000 when the Y2K 'crisis' had the whole IT engineering industry in a massive hiring binge. Those guys even then could not change jobs and I heard that from them all the time. I knew many Indians from Hyderabad who had babies and toddlers they couldnt get health care for since the company they worked for would not give them insurance and they did not make enough to buy it themselves. They despeately wanted to change jobs but they were stuck.

And these companies that bring the H1-B's over here are notorious for using fraudulent resumes for these people, and often times work with the company planning to hire the H1-B to tailor the job description to the H1-Bs resume so they can justify passing over the more expensive American citizen.

That you respond with an unsupported statement shows the evidence to back up your claims to be irrelevant or nonexistant. Else, why not go into a little detail?

Forum List

Back