GWB drives an american truck on his ranch

bush-segway-ouchie.jpeg

He also is a fucking moron.

Bush drives a Ford F250 pickup truck.

true story

god bless the american patriot

:lol:

Mahmudiyah killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mahmudiyah killings was the gang-rape and killing of 14-year-old Iraqi girl Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi by United States Army soldiers on March 12, 2006, and the murder of her family, in a house to the southwest of Yusufiyah, a village to the west of the town of Al-Mahmudiyah, Iraq. Charged with the crimes were five U.S. Army soldiers of the 502nd Infantry Regiment consisting of (I) SGT Paul E. Cortez, (II) SPC James P. Barker, (III) PFC Jesse V. Spielman, (IV) PFC Brian L. Howard, and (V) PFC Steven D. Green, whom the U.S. Army discharged before the crime's discovery.

==============================================

Does Dumbya think about events like this above when he's pretending to to be a rancher on his little pretend ponderosa?

and that has what to do with the OP?

shall i list atrocities that have happened under obama's watch? oh wait, you don't care about those because he is a democrat....

true story

The Mahmudiyah killings was the gang-rape and killing of 14-year-old Iraqi girl Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi by United States Army soldiers on March 12, 2006, and the murder of her family, in a house to the southwest of Yusufiyah, a village to the west of the town of Al-Mahmudiyah, Iraq. Charged with the crimes were five U.S. Army soldiers of the 502nd Infantry Regiment consisting of (I) SGT Paul E. Cortez, (II) SPC James P. Barker, (III) PFC Jesse V. Spielman, (IV) PFC Brian L. Howard, and (V) PFC Steven D. Green, whom the U.S. Army discharged before the crime's discovery.

Does Dumbya think about events like this above when he's pretending to to be a rancher on his little pretend ponderosa?
Your link doesn't mention Bush. Do you really think he had anything to do with it personally?

true story

Your link doesn't mention Bush. Do you really think he had anything to do with it personally?

He was the idiot President who thought Iraqis would be better off if we'd invaded. Well, the link above proves that wasn't the case. Of course Dumbya is guilty of it.

lol, GOOD ONE Yurt...

and NOTICE the replies from the LEFT ObamaBots...

two faced hypocrites..

a truck doesn't say, I'm a 1%er and I'm uppity like a cadillac

Last edited:

true story

...because the self-described rancher with that famous Texas swagger was actually quite afraid of horses.

I finished the sentence for you.

bullshit

It's a well known fact. Do a little research. I think it first came to the attention of the general public when Mexico President Vincente Fox hosted Bush on a visit to Mexico. Fox later wrote about the visit in a book.

I've never seen a picture of Bush on a horse. Have you? I've seen pictures of Reagan on a horse, but not Bush. Don't you think that's a little odd for someone who projected himself as the quintessential Texas rancher especially considering that Rove was the master of stagecraft? Wouldn't that kind of picture play into their narrative of Bush as the rugged individualist? Compare that to a picture of Bush behind the wheel of a pick-up. Who gives a damn about that kind of photo?

Bush, whom Fox calls "my friend the windshield cowboy," demurred when Fox offered him a ride on "a big palomino" during a visit to Mexico after both men had been elected president. Fox remembers Bush "backing away" from the horse.

Mexico's Fox, in Book, Chides and Praises Bush

Last edited:
...because the self-described rancher with that famous Texas swagger was actually quite afraid of horses.

I finished the sentence for you.

bullshit

It's a well known fact. Do a little research. I think it first came to the attention of the general public when Mexico President Vincente Fox hosted Bush on a visit to Mexico. Fox later wrote about the visit in a book.

I've never seen a picture of Bush on a horse. Have you? I've seen pictures of Reagan on a horse, but not Bush. Don't you think that's a little odd for someone who projected himself as the quintessential Texas rancher especially considering that Rove was the master of stagecraft? Wouldn't that kind of picture play into their narrative of Bush as the rugged individualist? Compare that to a picture of Bush behind the wheel of a pick-up. Who gives a damn about that kind of photo?

Bush, whom Fox calls "my friend the windshield cowboy," demurred when Fox offered him a ride on "a big palomino" during a visit to Mexico after both men had been elected president. Fox remembers Bush "backing away" from the horse.

Mexico's Fox, in Book, Chides and Praises Bush

did not know that and no, i can't find a picture of him on horse

that is funny!

Forum List

Back