guys i'm scott erlandson

i know when i'm right... he can never be presedent according to our constitution.

you have to be born here.

President Obama (elected overwhelmingly in 2008) thanks you for your assistance in helping him keep his office. Your illustration of the desperation of bigots on the right wing only helps the cause.

On behalf of Michelle, Sasha and Mailia, we thank you.

i see the way you are dragging the obama children into this as props that you then hide behind, it takes a pretty brave man to do that, racist alinsky...

i hope for the girl's sake they don't grow up too fast, that bill maher doesn't become a christian or a republican....

Last edited:
i know when i'm right... he can never be presedent according to our constitution.

you have to be born here.

President Obama (elected overwhelmingly in 2008) thanks you for your assistance in helping him keep his office. Your illustration of the desperation of bigots on the right wing only helps the cause.

On behalf of Michelle, Sasha and Mailia, we thank you.

i see the way you are dragging the obama children into this as props that you then hide behind, it takes a pretty brave man to do that, racist alinsky...

i hope for the girl's sake they don't grow up too fast, that bill maher doesn't become a christian or a republican....

The President, Michelle, myself and the entire family thank you for your continued efforts to sabotage the GOP nominee. We could do it without you but it wouldn't be nearly as easy.

Thanks again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm-2JpfxKLg]Lester - YouTube[/ame]

watch how gibbs deflects and lies. watch how the other reporters in the room, notably chuck todd control gibbs and pulls him oaway from lester's questions...

lester told me that he has been in that room since nixon was president, that he felt intimidated about asking questions about obama's past. he said gibbs would rarely call on him, that jay carney was much worse about selecting the questions and the reporters... so that's why i made this video. it shows the manipulation in the whitehouse briefing room, used to be a place where transparency was never controlled, because it couldn't be, when the media used to be honest.

gibbs says "i've seen the birth certificate, i put it on the internet". three years later the "president" released the pdf concoction of the "long form"

transparency...

Last edited:
Lester - YouTube

watch how gibbs deflects and lies. watch how the other reporters in the room, notably chuck todd control gibbs and pulls him oaway from lester's questions...

lester told me that he has been in that room since nixon was president, that he felt intimidated about asking questions about obama's past. he said gibbs would rarely call on him, that jay carney was much worse about selecting the questions and the reporters... so that's why i made this video. it shows the manipulation in the whitehouse briefing room, used to be a place where transparency was never controlled, because it couldn't be, when the media used to be honest.

gibbs says "i've seen the birth certificate, i put it on the internet". three years later the "president" released the pdf concoction of the "long form"

transparency...
stupidity............................

EXCLUSIVE: Did Next Commander-in-Chief Falsify Selective Service Registration? Never Actually Register? Obama’s Draft Registration Raises Serious Questions

obamavich just missed a window where he wouldn't have had to register at all, or maybe he didn't want to, one reason for the forgery..

Only men born between March 29, 1957, and December 31, 1959, were completely exempt from Selective Service registration.[14] The first registrations after Proclamation 4771 took place on Monday, July 21, 1980, for those men born in January, February and March 1960 at U.S. Post Offices. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays were reserved for men born in the later quarters of the year, and registration for men born in 1961 began the following week.[15]

Last edited by a moderator:
this belongs in the Conspiracy Theory section

you know what... you belong in the conspiracy fucking section and i'm sick of you saying the same fucking expression to force me off the board...

all some fluke liberal has to say is "i don't think this should" be om the board and it's gone...

well fuck thatt!!!

you know... you people have treated me like shit from the beginning... well guess what... obama was born in kenya and he's a crook and you all knew it so fuck you/...

i'm sick of gunny and the liberal moderators forcing me off this board..... what happened here gunny ? can't discuss obama's birth certificate ????????????.... really shitty i say.... what ever. liberals win...
Uh, you're still posting so how can you be forced off the board?:lol::lol:

shhh, he's a friend of daveman :cuckoo: they share pecker stories

you know what... you belong in the conspiracy fucking section and i'm sick of you saying the same fucking expression to force me off the board...

all some fluke liberal has to say is "i don't think this should" be om the board and it's gone...

well fuck thatt!!!

you know... you people have treated me like shit from the beginning... well guess what... obama was born in kenya and he's a crook and you all knew it so fuck you/...

i'm sick of gunny and the liberal moderators forcing me off this board..... what happened here gunny ? can't discuss obama's birth certificate ????????????.... really shitty i say.... what ever. liberals win...
Uh, you're still posting so how can you be forced off the board?:lol::lol:

shhh, he's a friend of daveman :cuckoo: they share pecker stories

dante you're gay as hell and now you act like your not.... what's up ??? did you go back into the closet ??? why ??? where have you been ???

Last edited:

well fuck thatt!!!

gunny & the liberal moderators??? :lol:
Hi Scott.

Gunny left a long time ago.

Yes he did.

Hey Scott- how much time do you put into this investigation of yours? Ballpark figure will do.

Last edited:

well fuck thatt!!!

gunny & the liberal moderators??? :lol:
Hi Scott.

Gunny left a long time ago.

Yes he did.

Hey Scott- how much time do you put into this investigation of yours? Ballpark figure will do.

Didn't Gunny leave a pair of dirty smelly sock puppets behind? :eusa_silenced:

.... and registration for men born in 1961 began the following week.[15]

I was born in 1961. I never had to register. Everything changed in 1975 when I was 14.

You must be a liberal. Only they are this stupid.

that's right... being born in 61 makes us liberal and stupid...

Only men born between March 29, 1957, and December 31, 1959, were completely exempt from Selective Service registration. whoops... if what you're saying is true why does obamavich have a forged draft registration, or any registration at all ?? and the only one with a two digit year in the stamp... hmmmmm ?? tell me you weren't born in august....

i mean how gullible is this country ??

this makes for a felony. it should be investigated... not by eric holder though.... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
.... and registration for men born in 1961 began the following week.[15]

I was born in 1961. I never had to register. Everything changed in 1975 when I was 14.

Only men born between March 29, 1957, and December 31, 1959, were completely exempt from Selective Service registration. whoops... if what you're saying is true why does obamavich have a forged draft registration, or any registration at all ?? and the only one with a two digit year in the stamp... hmmmmm ?? tell me you weren't born in august....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAM3hRI8_Y&feature=player_embedded]Selective Service - YouTube[/ame]

this makes for a felony. it should be investigated... not by eric holder though.... LOL
that bogus slide show is your proof...:lol::lol:
are you guys all mentally deficient?
president Obama could never have been elected to senate or president if his records were not vetted.....
if your attempting to prove a cover up, you racist slap dicks need to do a whole lot better then slide shows ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAM3hRI8_Y&feature=player_embedded]Selective Service - YouTube[/ame]

president Obama could never have been elected to senate or president if his records were not vetted.....
if your attempting to prove a cover up, you racist slap dicks need to do a whole lot better then slide shows ...

no one could convince a douchbag like you that watergate was real... give it time dim brickhead. soon there will be a schoolhouse rock version for dimbot meatpipes like you.

Last edited:

Selective Service - YouTube

no one could convince a douchbag like you that watergate was real... give it time dim brickhead. soon there will be a schoolhouse rock version for dimbot meatpipes like you.
another meaningless word string.....
watergate had something you one live brain cell slap dick racist cowards don't have evidence.....

Forum List

Back