guys i'm scott erlandson

i'm the "birther" on the board, (if there is anyone on this board that claims to be more concerned about senator obama's past, please step forward now and prove it... even toro the canadian will attest to my authenticity as a birther) i wish gunny was still here because he was an honest guy that once told me that he lived in the dc area area i could count on a brew... i hope that's still true.

barack obama was born in kenya.... and that's fine... i wouldn't begruge any young hardworking kid to be president in this country.... if you are in grade school and you want to be president... you can be !!
but let's get this sorted out before there is viloence inn the streets... it's up to you...

to be continued...

why would you be proud of being a silly birfer, scott?

seriously. it's kind of sad. you seem like a decent enough guy, so what is it that's not connecting in your brain?

and, sweetie, it's PRESIDENT Obama, not Senator Obama and he was born in Hawaii. You need to get over it.

Last edited:
this belongs in the Conspiracy Theory section

you know what... you belong in the conspiracy fucking section and i'm sick of you saying the same fucking expression to force me off the board...

all some fluke liberal has to say is "i don't think this should" be om the board and it's gone...

well fuck thatt!!!

you know... you people have treated me like shit from the beginning... well guess what... obama was born in kenya and he's a crook and you all knew it so fuck you/...

i'm sick of gunny and the liberal moderators forcing me off this board..... what happened here gunny ? can't discuss obama's birth certificate ????????????.... really shitty i say.... what ever. liberals win...

1. gunny is no longer here.
2. liberal moderators??? you're kidding, right?

Hi Scott.

Gunny left a long time ago.

i can see that now toro... this place sucks... it's really become alinsky obama driven... another home for the obama hate squad (like media matters... msnbc)... if obama gets reelected by the sheep i may have to cross the border and be your neighbor till this plague is over...
it used to be classy...

Last edited:
i'm the "birther" on the board, (if there is anyone on this board that claims to be more concerned about senator obama's past, please step forward now and prove it... even toro the canadian will attest to my authenticity as a birther) i wish gunny was still here because he was an honest guy that once told me that he lived in the dc area area i could count on a brew... i hope that's still true.

barack obama was born in kenya.... and that's fine... i wouldn't begruge any young hardworking kid to be president in this country.... if you are in grade school and you want to be president... you can be !!
but let's get this sorted out before there is viloence inn the streets... it's up to you...

to be continued...

why would you be proud of being a silly birfer, scott?

seriously. it's kind of sad. you seem like a decent enough guy, so what is it that's not connecting in your brain?

and, sweetie, it's PRESIDENT Obama, not Senator Obama and he was born in Hawaii. You need to get over it.

honey you work for the u.s. supreme court, a body/branch that is hiding right now.

it's former senator obama... usurper. he'll never be my president... ever.

Hi Scott.

Gunny left a long time ago.

i can see tha now toro... this place sucks... it's reall y become alinsky obama driven...

it used to be classy...

It did?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

gunny and i didn't agree on everything, but he was fair, and he never took shit from either side... arpaio is right harper, and so am i, this issue won't die for a reason. lot's of good reasons...
i'll never give up. fuck the obama robots and obots....

not_this_shit_again3.jpg

you know what... you belong in the conspiracy fucking section and i'm sick of you saying the same fucking expression to force me off the board...

all some fluke liberal has to say is "i don't think this should" be om the board and it's gone...

well fuck thatt!!!

you know... you people have treated me like shit from the beginning... well guess what... obama was born in kenya and he's a crook and you all knew it so fuck you/...

i'm sick of gunny and the liberal moderators forcing me off this board..... what happened here gunny ? can't discuss obama's birth certificate ????????????.... really shitty i say.... what ever. liberals win...
Uh, you're still posting so how can you be forced off the board?:lol::lol:
:eusa_shhh: He's been forced into invisible posting mode - a Jedi-mind trick from Obama voters.

he'll be vetted this time...

i can see tha now toro... this place sucks... it's reall y become alinsky obama driven...

it used to be classy...

It did?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

gunny and i didn't agree on everything, but he was fair, and he never took shit from either side... arpaio is right harper, and so am i, this issue won't die for a reason. lot's of good reasons...
i'll never give up. fuck the obama robots and obots....

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Your President and I continue to be grateful to you and your stripe for continuing to exhibit the worst the other side of the aisle has to offer. The upcoming election will be a very close one indeed but with persons like you on our side and your illustration of the worst the GOP has to offer, we can't possibly lose.

Love,

Michelle, Barack, and Candy.

i know when i'm right... he can never be presedent according to our constitution.

you have to be born here.

well fuck thatt!!!

I have no desire to force you off the board, dip-shit. I do have a desire to see that your conspiracy theory threads end up where they belong... in the conspiracy theory section of the board... where you are free to discuss it to your hearts content...and we are free to mock you for doing so.

Don't like the rules? You are free to petition to have them changed, or to find a board that will let you post nonsense in the main sections.

Calling me a fluke liberal simply proves you have little understanding of anyones leanings on this board.

Show me Obama's Kenyen birth certificate, dip-shit.

i know when i'm right... he can never be presedent according to our constitution.

you have to be born here.

President Obama (elected overwhelmingly in 2008) thanks you for your assistance in helping him keep his office. Your illustration of the desperation of bigots on the right wing only helps the cause.

On behalf of Michelle, Sasha and Mailia, we thank you.

obama birth certificate

florida congressman cliff stearns may be the turning point in getting congress to come to it's senses and stop avoiding the reality that obama was born in kenya and has betrayed the entire world.

it will be interesting to see who the players are in the cover up, from nancy pelosi down.

like watergate, it will take time to unravel this obama birth certificate post office fraud, like watergate, it will the destroy the fake former senator obama's usurpation...

you can see the panick from the left as the story reaches it's point of no return. obama and his sheep will attack the character of those who question the document's and the obama's past.

soon it should be common knowledge and our nice country will be saved from communism..:clap2:

https://www.google.com/#q=cliff+ste....,cf.osb&fp=fb2e33546f0a907c&biw=1211&bih=518

this will always be ignored as news or politics on this obot board...

Last edited:
obama birth certificate

florida congressman cliff stearns may be the turning point in getting congress to come to it's senses and stop avoiding the reality that obama was born in kenya and has betrayed the entire world.

it will be interesting to see who the players are in the cover up, from nancy pelosi down.

like watergate, it will take time to unravel this obama birth certificate post office fraud, like watergate, it will the destroy the fake former senator obama's usurpation...

you can see the panick from the left as the story reaches it's point of no return. obama and his sheep will attack the character of those who question the document's and the obama's past.

soon it should be common knowledge and our nice country will be saved from communism..:clap2:

https://www.google.com/#q=cliff+ste....,cf.osb&fp=fb2e33546f0a907c&biw=1211&bih=518

this will always be ignored as news or politics on this obot board...

President Obama (elected overwhelmingly in 2008) thanks you for your assistance in helping him keep his office. Your illustration of the desperation of bigots on the right wing only helps the cause.

On behalf of Michelle, Sasha and Mailia, we thank you.

to be continued...

Go fuck yourself.

the huffington hate site has started a series of panic smear articles on congress for exploring the birth certificate postal fraud issue.

this will get very heated soon. unwittingly the obama radical left has taken the bait and is proactively making the story bigger by the day. it's a matter of short time before the media cracks and starts to tell the true story.

ironically raquel maddov from msnbc and bill oreilly are in total agreement about the obama scandal.

pravda the russian news agency is reporting about the american media blackout scandal, that's another red flag... (pun intended)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/12/cliff-stearns-birther_n_1340020.html

Last edited:
the huffington hate site has started a series of panic smear articles on congress for exploring the birth certificate postal fraud issue.

this will get very heated soon. unwittingly the obama radical left has taken the bait and is proactively making the story bigger by the day. it's a matter of short time before the media cracks and starts to tell the true story.

ironically raquel maddov from msnbc and bill oreilly are in total agreement about the obama scandal.

pravda the russian news agency is reporting about the american media blackout scandal, that's another red flag... (pun intended)

Cliff Stearns Stars In Today's Edition Of Birther-Pandering Theater

Until some arrests are made, zip it ****.

Close, Con, very close.

This thread really belongs in the BRAGGADOCIO's conspiracy theory room.

After all his post isn't really about his birther conspiracy theory, it's really just announcing to us that his faith in that birther theory exceeds everyone else's faith in it.

Close, Con, very close.

This thread really belongs in the BRAGGADOCIO's conspiracy theory room.

After all his post isn't really about his birther conspiracy theory, it's really just announcing to us that his faith in that birther theory exceeds everyone else's faith in it.

he said that like it was a bad thing... (3rd person) right on con...

Forum List

Back