Guys, do you have to shave the top of your nose?

If you are a guy, do you have to ocasionally shave the top of your nose?

• No, my nose is too refined for such growth

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Yes, I am likely part Neanderthal too

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Why shave them at all? BE PROUD!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
There is nothing to be ashamed of. I have to shave my nose at least every couple of days or else I get these really thick hairs that grow up, kind of like a Rhinocerus.

Wife says no other person on the planet has to shave their nose, so I thought I would do a poll and see if anyone else does infact.

You might wanna get that checked lol.

Yeah, I asked the doctor and he said I am just a very hairy person, no big deal.

Still, I am kinda glad that my hair is blonde, or else I would look like a gorrilla.

There is nothing to be ashamed of. I have to shave my nose at least every couple of days or else I get these really thick hairs that grow up, kind of like a Rhinocerus.

Wife says no other person on the planet has to shave their nose, so I thought I would do a poll and see if anyone else does infact.

You should wash your nose too. Get all that shit off it from being deep into Obama's ass 24/7.

BTW, whya do you have a picture of Obama with Hitler in your avatar.

Neg rep'd for being an asswipe too.

Have a nice day.

You should wash your nose too. Get all that shit off it from being deep into Obama's ass 24/7.

Umm, I am not an Obama fan, doofus. And on occasion I do what is called 'nose irrigation'. It is wonderful you should try it, but you seem to thick headed.

BTW, whya do you have a picture of Obama with Hitler in your avatar.

That is not Hitler, dumbass.

You neg yourself for being an ignorant douche bag too, but who gives a fuck?

You call me an asswipe, but at least I allow people to send me messages. What are you hiding from, sissy boy?

Have a nice day.

How about you go fuck yourself?

Last edited:

Umm, I am not an Obama fan, doofus. And on occasion I do what is called 'nose irrigation'. It is wonderful you should try it, but you seem to thick headed.

That is not Hitler, dumbass.

You neg yourself for being an ignorant douche bag too, but who gives a fuck?

You call me an asswipe, but at least I allow people to send me messages. What are you hiding from, sissy boy?

Have a nice day.

How about you go fuck yourself?

Ignore Warrior, he is an asswipe.

Same reason I have Caller ID/Call Blocker on my home phone. Keeps the trash out.
You don't like that particular functionality of this message board, start a whine thread to a Moderator about it, asswipe.

Same reason I have Caller ID/Call Blocker on my home phone. Keeps the trash out.
You don't like that particular functionality of this message board, start a whine thread to a Moderator about it, asswipe.

Im fine with the message board, I just find the incongruence between your shit talk and your hiding from responses to it to be ... well, kind of interesting in a pathetic way.

What a gay topic! Real men don't even own a mirror except the one packed away in his survival gear for signaling.

Im fine with the message board, I just find the incongruence between your shit talk and your hiding from responses to it to be ... well, kind of interesting in a pathetic way.

From a Hitler worshipper, that means a lot.

Thanks, assbreath.

From a Hitler worshipper, that means a lot.

Thanks, assbreath.

It might come as a bit of a surprise to Whorier2 but most men wouldn't know what assbreath smells like. But this twat seems to be an expert on the subject...

Go figure..

Fess up Bowie. You trim your eyebrows because some babe with no eyebrows told you it was mandatory for the modern male.

What a gay topic! Real men don't even own a mirror except the one packed away in his survival gear for signaling.

Lol, I am not gay, Huggy! lolol

No, my wife was teasing me about having to shave my nose and so I thought I would see if anyone else has to too.

Nothing gay or ghey about that.

lol

Forum List

Back