Guy registers guns online, gets raided by cops and charged with felony in California

So, do you know what was modified about the weapon?

Do you?

What was modified?

Was it ATF illegal, or just CA ilegal?
No idea. Of course I have made no claims like "It would not be illegal in rural America" as the guy I just quoted did.

Ok, you have no idea, but here you are, flapping your cock holster.
That is the difference between urban and rural America.
Urban America thinks they should work for the collective/federal government
Rural America thinks they should work for their families and any taxation should come along with accountable representation... single term representation that for works for more individually and freedom in Society.

Who provided electricity to the rural communities? Who paid for the TVA? Who told you that "Urban America thinks they should work for the collective/federal government"? Maybe you ought to visit the SF Bay Area and see how much private sector is contributing to the entire nation.

BTW, that corn grown in rural America goes into packaged foods as corn syrup, those ears of corn eaten by human beings is grown right here in CA.

A few years ago I went to a Safeway in Virginia and the corn on display caught my eye, it was grown in Brentwood CA. a town in Contra Costa County, the County on the East Side of San Francisco Bay, and that corn was shipped out of the Bay Area and across our nation.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Well, the vast majority of natural resources and food is in rural areas controlled by conservatives.... so there is that.

No idea. Of course I have made no claims like "It would not be illegal in rural America" as the guy I just quoted did.

Maybe you should just STFU then.
Why should I shut up when he's the one making unsupported claims?

Maybe you should butt out and see if yer little butt-buddy can stand on his own without you defending him.

Whatsamatter snowflake? I pulled the rug out from under your argument? Aww..
Wtf are you talking about? He made shit up, I called him on it, and you jumped in to defend him. I ain't running away from shit.

Protip: If you don't know wtf you're talking about, STFU. :dunno:

It ain't hard.

It seems to be hard for you to "STFU" on nearly every issue posted on every thread. I've yet to read anything by you substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking. All you do is piss into the wind.

Maybe you should just STFU then.
Why should I shut up when he's the one making unsupported claims?

Maybe you should butt out and see if yer little butt-buddy can stand on his own without you defending him.

Whatsamatter snowflake? I pulled the rug out from under your argument? Aww..
Wtf are you talking about? He made shit up, I called him on it, and you jumped in to defend him. I ain't running away from shit.

Protip: If you don't know wtf you're talking about, STFU. :dunno:

It ain't hard.
Hey kid! I'm shouting because I don't think you are actually reading my posts! It isn't me who doesn't know what he is talking about here!

Do you?

What was modified?

Was it ATF illegal, or just CA ilegal?

Ok, you have no idea, but here you are, flapping your cock holster.
That is the difference between urban and rural America.
Urban America thinks they should work for the collective/federal government
Rural America thinks they should work for their families and any taxation should come along with accountable representation... single term representation that for works for more individually and freedom in Society.

Who provided electricity to the rural communities? Who paid for the TVA? Who told you that "Urban America thinks they should work for the collective/federal government"? Maybe you ought to visit the SF Bay Area and see how much private sector is contributing to the entire nation.

BTW, that corn grown in rural America goes into packaged foods as corn syrup, those ears of corn eaten by human beings is grown right here in CA.

A few years ago I went to a Safeway in Virginia and the corn on display caught my eye, it was grown in Brentwood CA. a town in Contra Costa County, the County on the East Side of San Francisco Bay, and that corn was shipped out of the Bay Area and across our nation.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Well, the vast majority of natural resources and food is in rural areas controlled by conservatives.... so there is that.

I suppose, no liberal would waste water like a conservative when an investment in drip systems is effective and ultimately a cost saving. As I've posted fiscal conservatism is not fiscally responsible.

So, do you know what was modified about the weapon?
It doesn’t matter, firearm ownership is a very personal thing. None of the fucking federal governments business...
Oooh and he deflects!

So you don't know whether the modification would be illegal in a rural area or not. You were just talking outta yer ass and got called on it.
Na, not really
Actually, I have been selling firearms and ammo for over 20 years as a business, I actually sell firearms to the local sheriffs department...
Even if it's true how does that give you the magic ability to know what the unknown modification is?

You are still talking.outta yer ass.
You need to stay out of peoples personal lives, other people’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business...
More deflection.

Are you gonna admit you were talking outta yer ass?

You don't know my stance on firearms ownership, and for a guy who supposedly sells them you really don't seem to know much about them or the laws surrounding them.

In think you are just a liar.

It doesn’t matter, firearm ownership is a very personal thing. None of the fucking federal governments business...
Oooh and he deflects!

So you don't know whether the modification would be illegal in a rural area or not. You were just talking outta yer ass and got called on it.
Na, not really
Actually, I have been selling firearms and ammo for over 20 years as a business, I actually sell firearms to the local sheriffs department...
Even if it's true how does that give you the magic ability to know what the unknown modification is?

You need to stay out of peoples personal lives, other people’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business...
More deflection.

You don't know my stance on firearms ownership, and for a guy who supposedly sells them you really don't seem to know much about them or the laws surrounding them.

Lol
I see...
Deflection from a control freak

Oooh and he deflects!

Na, not really

More deflection.

Lol
I see...

The Trump Defense ^^^ [character assassination]

Na, not really

More deflection.

Lol
I see...

The truth stings I see...

More deflection.

Lol
I see...

The truth stings I see...

And I do hope the stings of truth make you a better person, and not the fool you seem to be.

Oooh and he deflects!

Na, not really

More deflection.

Lol
I see...
Aww, ain't that cute. Now you're imitating me.

But you are still deflecting.

Na, not really

More deflection.

Lol
I see...

Yup. He's backed himself into a corner by making statements he can't back up.

Guy had an illegal gun and got caught
He didn't get caught. He volunteered the information being unaware of the idiotic Cali gun laws. Aaaaaand you are a fucking idiot also pushing a whacky agenda. I expected no less from a low IQ moron.

That’s why I will never register my guns. I will never comply, ever. The 2nd Amendment says I don’t have to.

2nd amendment encourages gun registration

It is needed for a well regulated militia
You are an idiot.
Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 8.47.36 PM.png

Here is this guy from a prominent farming family who wanted to comply with California's new gun law requiring gun registration. He is a good law abiding citizen and goes online to register his guns. Next thing you know, he gets raided and charged with multiple felony possession. Hahaha... that's what you get when listening to gun grabbers. "We don't want to confiscate your guns, just register them to prevent shootings." GTFO

"According to court documents, the California Department of Justice raided Jeffrey Scott Kirschenmann's home last month, after he tried to register an illegally modified gun online through the state's website. [...]
According to court documents, the DOJ began investigating Kirschenmann when he electronically submitted photos of an illegally modified AR-15-style firearm. [...]
Retired KCSO Commander Joe Pilkington is a court recognized firearms expert. He could not speak directly to Kirschenmann's case but says the laws are changing so frequently, it's often hard to keep up with the latest regulations.
"Just in the last few years, there have been lots of changes in gun laws," he said. "Making an effort, a good faith effort to comply with these really complicated laws, should count for something." [...]
"There is this self-registration application on the Department of Justice website, but it may be better to talk to an FFL. Someone who has a license, to talk through whatever these complications are.""

Member of prominent farming family faces felony weapons charges
Welcome to Mexico North, and the Weed State. Guy I know has hidden weapons ready for activation if needed. He emailed me that he is now training his grand kids on "How to". I guess if I lived there I might become radical.

"Illegally modified gun"

Registered or not that will get you arrested.
He registered them in good faith. Did not hide the "fact." He may have been unaware of the legality because of the ever changing gun laws as it is pointed out by an ex police chief.
Change the laws. I really don't car. If needed I would give them away to those who might need them after I am gone. Freedom is fought for not given.

"Illegally modified gun"

Registered or not that will get you arrested.
He registered them in good faith. Did not hide the "fact." He may have been unaware of the legality because of the ever changing gun laws as it is pointed out by an ex police chief.
Change the laws. I really don't car. If needed I would give them away to those who might need them after I am gone. Freedom is fought for not given.

But do you truck? Ship? Plane? Train?

Agreed. progressives are NOT liberals. They are statists
Completely incorrect. I think your dictionary might be broken. Again.

As has been pointed out to you before, EVERY solution you people come up with involves government getting more power. That is statist dude. Learn something before you make a fool of yourself yet again.

And yet every solution you come up with requires ever more government power
Which, of course, you just made up to soothe yourself out loud, in front of everyone. Good for you, you are really getting good at this mental masturbation thing, after all these years...

Forum List

Back