Guy registers guns online, gets raided by cops and charged with felony in California

He registered them in good faith. Did not hide the "fact." He may have been unaware of the legality because of the ever changing gun laws as it is pointed out by an ex police chief.

True. Yet ignorance of the law is no defense. Especially at this time in our history, and the history of the gun in this case. LE has been attacked for not stopping mass shooters who should not have had access to a gun before the committed mass murders, and yet when they act, they are attacked for being pro active.
Guy had an illegal gun and got caught
:abgg2q.jpg:
It would not be illegal in rural America...
So, do you know what was modified about the weapon?

Do you?

What was modified?

Was it ATF illegal, or just CA ilegal?
No idea. Of course I have made no claims like "It would not be illegal in rural America" as the guy I just quoted did.

"Illegally modified gun"

Registered or not that will get you arrested.

He registered them in good faith. Did not hide the "fact." He may have been unaware of the legality because of the ever changing gun laws as it is pointed out by an ex police chief.

True. Yet ignorance of the law is no defense. Especially at this time in our history, and the history of the gun in this case. LE has been attacked for not stopping mass shooters who should not have had access to a gun before the committed mass murders, and yet when they act, they are attacked for being pro active.
It doesn’t matter, firearm ownership is a very personal thing. None of the fucking federal governments business...

Do you?

What was modified?

No idea. Of course I have made no claims like "It would not be illegal in rural America" as the guy I just quoted did.

Ok, you have no idea, but here you are, flapping your cock holster.

An AR-15 isn't a machine gun, you dumbass.

An illegally modified one is.
Depends on the modification.
Usually liberals think a more scary looking gun is more deadly.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it-endo-gun-blog-black-3088197.png

Y U so skinny barrel? Is it the Ethiopian of guns?
His personal penis substitute.

Way to prove you clearly have no clue. :113:
Lol, I have no clue about what?

An illegally modified one is.

About what I'm talking about.

It doesn’t matter, firearm ownership is a very personal thing. None of the fucking federal governments business...
Oooh and he deflects!

So you don't know whether the modification would be illegal in a rural area or not. You were just talking outta yer ass and got called on it.

Do you?

What was modified?

Didnyou even read the posts leading up to this exchange? If you did, and you can still say that, then you are either brain-damaged or a hopless hack.

Lol, you don't even know!

Do you?

What was modified?

That is the difference between urban and rural America.
Urban America thinks they should work for the collective/federal government
Rural America thinks they should work for their families and any taxation should come along with accountable representation... single term representation that for works for more individually and freedom in Society.

Lol, you don't even know!

I absolutely do, I'm talking about how skinny that barrel is. I wouldn't want a gun with a barrel that skinny. Guaranteed to lose accuracy after 1 shot.

Oooh and he deflects!

So you don't know whether the modification would be illegal in a rural area or not. You were just talking outta yer ass and got called on it.
Na, not really
Actually, I have been selling firearms and ammo for over 20 years as a business, I actually sell firearms to the local sheriffs department...

Do you?

What was modified?

Maybe you should just STFU then.
Why should I shut up when he's the one making unsupported claims?

Maybe you should butt out and see if yer little butt-buddy can stand on his own without you defending him.

Do you?

What was modified?

Maybe you should butt out and see if yer little butt-buddy can stand on his own without you defending him.

Whatsamatter snowflake? I pulled the rug out from under your argument? Aww..

Oooh and he deflects!

Na, not really
Actually, I have been selling firearms and ammo for over 20 years as a business, I actually sell firearms to the local sheriffs department...
Even if it's true how does that give you the magic ability to know what the unknown modification is?

You are still talking.outta yer ass.

Do you?

What was modified?

Wtf are you talking about? He made shit up, I called him on it, and you jumped in to defend him. I ain't running away from shit.

Do you?

What was modified?

Wtf are you talking about? He made shit up, I called him on it, and you jumped in to defend him. I ain't running away from shit.

Protip: If you don't know wtf you're talking about, STFU. :dunno:

It ain't hard.

Oooh and he deflects!

Na, not really
Even if it's true how does that give you the magic ability to know what the unknown modification is?

You are still talking.outta yer ass.
You need to stay out of peoples personal lives, other people’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business...

Do you?

What was modified?

Rural America thinks they should work for their families and any taxation should come along with accountable representation... single term representation that for works for more individually and freedom in Society.

Who provided electricity to the rural communities? Who paid for the TVA? Who told you that "Urban America thinks they should work for the collective/federal government"? Maybe you ought to visit the SF Bay Area and see how much private sector is contributing to the entire nation.

BTW, that corn grown in rural America goes into packaged foods as corn syrup, those ears of corn eaten by human beings is grown right here in CA.

A few years ago I went to a Safeway in Virginia and the corn on display caught my eye, it was grown in Brentwood CA. a town in Contra Costa County, the County on the East Side of San Francisco Bay, and that corn was shipped out of the Bay Area and across our nation.

Do you?

What was modified?

Who provided electricity to the rural communities? Who paid for the TVA? Who told you that "Urban America thinks they should work for the collective/federal government"? Maybe you ought to visit the SF Bay Area and see how much private sector is contributing to the entire nation.

BTW, that corn grown in rural America goes into packaged foods as corn syrup, those ears of corn eaten by human beings is grown right here in CA.

A few years ago I went to a Safeway in Virginia and the corn on display caught my eye, it was grown in Brentwood CA. a town in Contra Costa County, the County on the East Side of San Francisco Bay, and that corn was shipped out of the Bay Area and across our nation.

Do you really wanna bring up the TVA if you live that area?

An area where some people's ancestor's homes got flooded and they're still pissed off?

Really? Go tell your neighbors how you support the TVA and see how that goes for ya.

Forum List

Back