Guy drove the longest range EV's and....

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
All shit the bed.... :deal: :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Whooooops.....

Claimed range was waaaaay less than actual range....LoL...stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Once again, the EV cheerleaders get kicked in the nutsack. And ps...these vehicles expensive as hell. Unaffordable for 90% of Americans.:bye1:

Watch this....funny as hell....

Even IF there were charging stations at every fueling point in the US, it takes at least 15mins AFAIK to get any power in these things, and to go another 300 miles you're looking at much longer. Who wants to hang around a 7/fuckin/11 for any length of time? If you could drive in and swap batteries like a cordless drill that would be one thing, but imagine what it would take to have 100's of these batteries ready for rush hour every morning. It's really beyond stupid.

All shit the bed.... :deal: :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Whooooops.....

Claimed range was waaaaay less than actual range....LoL...stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Once again, the EV cheerleaders get kicked in the nutsack. And ps...these vehicles expensive as hell. Unaffordable for 90% of Americans.:bye1:

Watch this....funny as hell....

The Manufacturers use a flat, banked oval to get their figures. That means that you can figure that the real world, which as hills and stop and go, should be about 75% of the flat, banked oval.

In the 70s, the Manufactures made some very outlandish miles per gallon claims. I only know of one that actually made the over 50mpg claim but that was the tiniest Plymouth and they drove it in a way that was actually dangerous on the highways. Today, the MPG ratings are made a different way using trig figures to compute them.

EV's are a joke...

Only the EV cheerleaders suckered by a propaganda...progressives who habitually navigate in Oz.
On the cutting edge...of fAiL.

Nobody wants these fad vehicles....

Wiz of Oz new-4fnl.jpg

EV's are a joke...

Only the EV cheerleaders suckered by a propaganda...progressives who habitually navigate in Oz.
On the cutting edge...of fAiL.

Nobody wants these fad vehicles....

View attachment 753277

This year, a 5 times cheaper battery with 5 times the density (AH), not prone to react to temperature as it's not liquid. The same output of the LIPO4 battery would be 200 ah while the same weight battery of the Carbon Ion will be 1000 ah and cost 1/5th as much. I predicted over 2 years ago that 2024 would be the magical year. It still is but it appears that some of that will be hitting in 2023. The Carbon ION battery goes into production this year.

You can cry and pound sand all you wish but by 2035, there will be zero production of ICE vehicles. It's already predicted that in 2024, in the US alone, the new EVs will make up over 50% of all sales.

This year, a 5 times cheaper battery with 5 times the density (AH), not prone to react to temperature as it's not liquid. The same output of the LIPO4 battery would be 200 ah while the same weight battery of the Carbon Ion will be 1000 ah and cost 1/5th as much.
So you are saying people have been buying EV's with the wrong battery in them?

Unfortunately you cant hitch a ride to a gas station for a can of electricity.
You have two options,get a generator and some gas or a tow truck.
Both options suck.

Every EV has so many things to remind you that if you do end up in that condition then you deserve to be paying for it or riding UBER.

Years back, I hitched rides all over the planet.

I'd sooner hitch rides again than deal with the gheyness of these EV's. :coffee:

I'll go in my box never having driven an EV....as will the majority of the public

And according to the vid, there was one on the other side of the highway.

So what. Are you really that slovenly to not to be able to go up to the next exit and come back to that station. If you are pushing it too close to the completely running out of juice even with all those bells, whistles and blinking lights you are too stupid to own an EV.

but by 2035, there will be zero production of ICE vehicles

2caef3d0747f192189bb95b2ae3094a3.jpg

"Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future."

Forum List

Back