Gutierrez endorses Ryan. Establishment to make cons eat dirt(and like it) again?

This could really boost Trump in the polls. He needs to declare war on the rep vomit pigs and even go third party next year to make sure they lose.

how old are you? you sound like you're in junior high school. that might be why you are only talking to yourself so far.

this shouldn't be in politics. pigs should go in the animal forum or something:rolleyes-41:

that nasty person Gutierrez should be run out of office. He's shown he's a traitor to our us and country. so who give a crap who he endorses.

we the people should be VOTING for who we want as the speaker. not the Democrats or have the Republican run some popularity contest.

we saw who they put this last time. some yellow bellied crying drunk who wouldn't know how to stand up to anything if it was getting ready to bite him

that nasty person Gutierrez should be run out of office. He's shown he's a traitor to our us and country. so who give a crap who he endorses.

we the people should be VOTING for who we want as the speaker. not the Democrats or have the Republican run some popularity contest.

we saw who they put this last time. some yellow bellied crying drunk who wouldn't know how to stand up to anything if it was getting ready to bite him

Having to work with the gridlocked congress that we have right now would turn anyone into a drunk crying baby .:lol:

I hope that they vote in a middle ground politician, who has the personality to stand up to congress. But don't see that happening anytime in the near future. I can see Ryan and Pelosi turning having a nervous breakdown if they were elected.

~

Pro-Amnesty Rep. Gutiérrez Supports Paul Ryan For Speaker Of The House

When Cantor was defeated there was no change and when Ryan the pig is speaker there will be no change. Why dont the rep pigs just vomit up and follow Pelosi?

Why are some people so filled with vile hatred?

Sarah could have brought up the (pretty much) fact that Ryan has been 'tutored' by Boehner and is thus pretty much a Wahington Establishment GOP rep without calling the man names and using such offensive language, but she can't help being who she is...a person obviously filled with hate and anger. It's sad when people get like rhis because they can no longer have civil discussions or debate.

Pro-Amnesty Rep. Gutiérrez Supports Paul Ryan For Speaker Of The House

When Cantor was defeated there was no change and when Ryan the pig is speaker there will be no change. Why dont the rep pigs just vomit up and follow Pelosi?

Why are some people so filled with vile hatred?

Sarah could have brought up the (pretty much) fact that Ryan has been 'tutored' by Boehner and is thus pretty much a Wahington Establishment GOP rep without calling the man names and using such offensive language, but she can't help being who she is...a person obviously filled with hate and anger. It's sad when people get like rhis because they can no longer have civil discussions or debate.

You're upset because someone referred to Republicans as pigs?

Can't wait for you to speak up when Obama is called a monkey or a ******.

You're upset because someone referred to Republicans as pigs? Can't wait for you to speak up when Obama is called a monkey or a ******.

It's called a lack of CIVILITY, the inability to communicate like an educated, disciplined ADULT, usually caused by anger, hostility, frustration, a lack of people skills, too much time communicating with people on-line instead of face-to-face, and lack of a proper education.....and tolerance. Such things are NOT partisan, as you seem to claim they are.

As I pointed out, all could have still been said, which I agree with, without the hostility and childish name-calling.

You're upset because someone referred to Republicans as pigs? Can't wait for you to speak up when Obama is called a monkey or a ******.

It's called a lack of CIVILITY, the inability to communicate like an educated, disciplined ADULT, usually caused by anger, hostility, frustration, a lack of people skills, too much time communicating with people on-line instead of face-to-face, and lack of a proper education.....and tolerance. Such things are NOT partisan, as you seem to claim they are.

As I pointed out, all could have still been said, which I agree with, without the hostility and childish name-calling.

I didn't say name calling was partisan. I said you are partisan and claiming not to be.

I didn't say name calling was partisan. I said you are partisan and claiming not to be.

I'm not. You have me mistaken for a Democrat...or a Republican....whichever, it does not matter.

They are both cut from the same cloth -- self/party-serving millionaires who are concerned primarily with being re-elected and paying back those who help them get elected....not working for you and I. They are 'burdened' with the 'Catch 22' of politics: To accomplish anything they have to sell their soul...once elected they have to repay those who got them there and keep them happy so they can be re-elected so they can do the good things they initially wanted to be elected to do...and the circle continues.

I am an AMERICAN 1st, not a Democrat or Republican 1st. I try to make up my own mind based on unbiased facts rather than twisted partisan rhetoric from either side. Freed from the partisan emotion / hatred, I can then articulately engage in civil conversation and debate.

The sad / funny thing - that most people are so partisanly brainwashed to see - is that both professional career politician parties have SO successfully divided this country that people spend most of their time arguing over whose party/politicians are LESS CRIMINAL than holding ALL of them EQUALLY accountable! So no matter which side 'wins', the politicians/parties 'win', and we ALL lose.

Wake up, America!

I'm not. You have me mistaken for a Democrat...or a Republican....whichever, it does not matter.

They are both cut from the same cloth -- self/party-serving millionaires who are concerned primarily with being re-electdd and paying back those who help them get elected....not working for you and I. They are 'burdened' with the 'Catch 22' of politics: To accomplish anything they have to sell their soul...once elected they have to repay those who got them there and keep them happy so they can be re-elected so they can do the good things they initially wanted to be elected to do...

I am an AMERICAN 1st, not a Demicrat or Republican 1st. I try to make up my own mind based on unbiased facts rather than twisted partisan rhetoric from either side. Freed from the partisan emotion / hatred, I can then articulately wngage in civil conversation and debate.

The sad / funny thing - that most people are so partisanly brainwashed to see - is that both professional career politician parties have successfully done is to SO divide this country that people spend most of their time arguing over whose party/politicians are LESS CRIMINAL than holding ALL of them EQUALLY accountable!

Wake up, America!

Great, like I said. Next time someone calls Obama a ******, I expect you to be right there having his back. Just like you did with the pigs you were defending. That's all.

The left sure has a way with words when they are angry (and they are always angry). "Ryan the pig"? Surely you can search your nursery rhyme education for a better adjective than that.

What I do not understand is that some posters Actually Hate the politicians!!

You don't know these people from squat--What you hate are their ideas and positions!!

Well, except for......

Do you give lectures to the shameless racist scum that use avatars depicting our President and first lady as monkeys? This message board has daily hateful lies posted of the crudest and most foul variety by right wing extremist. Do you ever scold and lecture them?

CAMP....YEAH, I DO.

When I see that crap and get so tired of it I can no longer stand it, like today, I do. Most often than not, like now, people like you don't agree and attack me instead, probably because they are trying to justify their own racism and hatred. Just because 'the other side does it' doesn't make it right / ok.

Forum List

Back