Do You Trust Obama To lead You In A War?

Do you trust Obama to lead you in war?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • NO

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I wouldn't trust the treacherous Kenyan ****** for directions to a crack house...

jqSwPL1.gif

• Banned
I wouldn't trust the treacherous Kenyan ****** for directions to a crack house...
If the fighter jet story proves true shit is going to hit the fan. And we are NOT holding the fan.
I agree...

We fought Bush's war...

The Libs can fight Obozo's and get their damn virgins dying for their Messiah...
View attachment 52135
If that story proves out and we don't back a NATO country we wind up fighting alongside Islamic state and facing Russia ALONE. We NEEDED the Russians to beat the Nazis.

The idea of walking into a war with NO defense bill and NO money plus our dear leader is working for the other side? That's just bad news all the way around.

Wait
I thought people voted for him to keep us out of a war.

PS--what Jet story?
Word came out from two UK news sites that Turkey has shot down a Russian jet about four hours ago. Turkey is NATO so that means we are in IF the story is CONFIRMED by another source and a few of us are watching.

Obama has pulled out the Patriot system from Turkey. We may well be facing the Russians tomorrow at this time IF the jet story proves true. OR Obama can ignore it if its true and we no longer will be part of NATO we will be partners with Iran and Islamic state.

You never elect the person who says he will keep you out of war. You elect the person who says he will keep your country READY for war. And the jet story? Here..
Russian jet 'SHOT DOWN by Turkish forces after violating their airspace'

As long as we have our nukes no BIG nation that can defeat us will attack...No china, no Russia, etc.

So going to war is a choice...I suggest we leave the middle east and focus on our own country....
Then I strongly suggest you abandon the Democrat Party...

Or volunteer... According to JoeB, the military loves idiots, so you can be a four-star general!!!!

"Do You Trust Obama To lead You In A War?"

Telling.

The president can be trusted to not involve the United States in another illegal, failed war in the first place – as GWB failed to do.

That republicans perceive war as somehow 'inevitable' or 'necessary' is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017 – no republican can be trusted to keep us out of war.

Telling.

The president can be trusted to not involve the United States in another illegal, failed war in the first place – as GWB failed to do.

That republicans perceive war as somehow 'inevitable' or 'necessary' is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017 – no republican can be trusted to keep us out of war.
If a NATO country was attacked would you defend them yes or no?

Telling.

If a NATO country was attacked would you defend them yes or no?

Wait--Turkey shot down a Russian jet. That is a NATO country attacking someone else. We are not obligated in that situation.

Anyway, Turkey is playing a dangerous game with ISIS. There are reports that Turkey is letting ISIS cross their borders. If that is the case, this ME is going to turn into one big Sh$$ball!

...........and we are on the wrong side of it with ISIS!!

Do I trust Obama to lead us in a war? Nope.

Community Organizers make poor War Lords.

The guy has been a Train Wreck on the Foreign Policy front.

There's no reason to believe he would do better using the foreign policy knife that he's allowed to grow dull and sullen.

Forum List

Back