Zone1 Guns Making a Come Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
It was good news when ABC, NBC, CNN, CBS, and even PBS did a thumbs up on guns. They were telling all sex groups except male and female to buy gun. With over 400,000,000 guns in the US I was wondering when these libtarded sob's would come around. So what are you waiting for all you transvestites,Transuisants, Transafricans, Transasians, Transformers and all the other Transbots and don't forget to buy those other toys.
Not being able to comment on their videos and wanting to welcome all my new Brothers, Sisters and other sexual pervs. I gave them some shooting tips to keep them safe. As only having one Scout and a good 30 fur balls I put two and two together and realized they had to have a roof crew of at least 10 or 12 ir would only be a few hours before someone shot another and to get to a hospitial only to still be two pints low and in their hurry to get medical treatement they drove off forgetting the roof crew leaving them to all die of exposer. I also told them if they put their targets out further they wouldn't ruin them when their barrels rip them.

Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to buy them, especially those who want to be severely sexually mutilated and those who advocate grooming kids and organized themselves around pedophile gangs.

Those are the only two sexes

That's true, but there are literally scores of "genders" out there. The OP was referring to "sex groups" and there plenty of those as well. I don't know the difference between "sex group" and "gender", but nowadays, sex ed is complex enough it qualifies as a doctorate level program in the university.

So while Red China and the Mullahs in Iran are working on the latest superweapons to use in war, America's sharpest minds are working on new ways for men to schlong each other in the butt.

This might well be the death of this republic

Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to buy them, especially those who want to be severely sexually mutilated and those who advocate grooming kids and organized themselves around pedophile gangs.

If we had a society that didn't tolerate that nonsense we wouldn't have to worry about them. Kind of like how we didn't 50 years ago or so ago when america had morals, standards and values.

This OP isn’t going to work in CDZ when it’s full of taunts, insults etc. A civil debate must start with civility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back