Guns...good for convicted rapists with police GPS trackers

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Excuse me...he was a convicted sex offender...the article did not say he was a previous rapist...but whatever he was convicted of...he was wearing a tracker....

Sooo...here is another good,reason for women to own and carry guns...this guy is a convicted sex offender...with a GPS monitoring device...who raped someone else...so....about police being able to protect you.....

Why I Carry a Gun Convicted Sex Offender Rapes While Wearing Police GPS Tracker Mississippi Gun News LLC

Donald Gwiin was already on probation for another sex crime when this latest attack happened Thursday morning.

Police say Gwiin was wearing a GPS tracker at the time a woman was attacked at the Country Squire Apartments.

The woman said her attacker locked her inside her apartment, then raped and choked her at knife point.

She told police the suspect forced her to brush her teeth afterwards, to get rid of the evidence.

Police say the man took the woman’s purse, phone and debit cards.

WREG-TV learned Gwiin pleaded guilty in May to sexual battery charges related to a 2012 incident, when another woman said he raped her at knife point.

Gwiin was given a two year suspended sentence, put on probation for two years and added to the sex offender registry in that case.

The fact is sometimes we are responsible for our own safety. We can not depend on the police or the courts to protect us. They can’t even keep those who are prove sex offenders off the street. It’s really pretty simple to understand why I carry a gun. I do not intend to be a victim of someone like Donald Gwiin. I will at the very least fight on my way down.

Give me any rational reason why I should NOT carry a pistol, concealed or open.
After 16 hours of training, over $400 dollars in costs and fees, two licenses fingerprints and reams of paperwork...

On the other hand - Mr. Perp... zero hours of training, zero dollars expended (except for the gat), no fees no licenses, no paperwork... yet reams of fingerprints...

Guns...good for convicted rapists with police GPS trackers

Whom are you trying to convince – you're preaching to the choir.

No one is advocating that citizens be 'disallowed' to carry firearms for lawful self-defense.

Just this last July a Federal court invalidated Washington, DC's ban on carrying firearms:

"In his final ruling, Judge Scullin declared that the Second Amendment right to carry a gun outside the home applies not only to residents of Washington, D.C., but also to visitors to the city. One of the individuals who sued was not a resident. The ruling applies both to open and concealed carrying of handguns in public".

District court strikes down last ban on carrying a gun in public FURTHER UPDATED SCOTUSblog

Your unfounded and delusional perception that anyone seeks to 'disarm' citizens is as bizarre as it is detrimental to the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment, as your inane and moronic threads succeed in only reflecting poorly on those of us who own guns and seek to promote the Second Amendment right.

Why not post instead about actual and likely infringements on the Second Amendment, such as waiting periods, licensing and registration requirements, bans of certain semi-automatic rifles, and purchase permits.

Forum List

Back