Guns for Domestic Abusers--the Next Gift from the Roberts Court

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
1688142168653.png

Conservatives will have to wait until the end of the year to get this gift. It will be appropriate for Christmas I guess. Just what ever wife battering hick needs...firearms.

Thanks Bernie voters.

View attachment 800190

Conservatives will have to wait until the end of the year to get this gift. It will be appropriate for Christmas I guess. Just what ever wife battering hick needs...firearms.

Thanks Bernie voters.

Simple fix, make slapping your spouse around a felony. And then convict the wife beating prick.

We should take away all their rights! Not just guns.
Same with felons.
They shouldnt vote, have the right to speak against the govt, pray, etc
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:stir:

It's most often that a woman uses a weapon in a domestic, to even the odds of defending herself....This could hurt them too.

That would be defending. Just make even basic fist assault on a spouse a felony.

View attachment 800190

Thanks Bernie voters.

The battered wife should get a firearm and learn how to use it.

View attachment 800190

Thanks Bernie voters.
71DM8IWl8zL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

View attachment 800190

Thanks Bernie voters.
So what about the gun owners who don't beat their wives, moron. How about hold the abusers to task instead of attacking the inanimate objects that they use. What's next --kitchen knives? baseball bats? rope? All of these items are used to abuse spouses. Grasp at another straw moron.

Forum List

Back