Guns continue to save lives (bans continue to cost lives)

Here is actual research that shows allowing law abiding citizens decreases violent crime....

http://crimepreventionresearchcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/LottMustard.pdf

Abstract

Using cross-sectional time-series data for U.S. counties from 1977 to 1992, we find that allowing citizens to carry concealed weapons deters violent crimes, with- out increasing accidental deaths. If those states without right-to-carry concealed gun provisions had adopted them in 1992, county- and state-level data indicate that ap- proximately 1,500 murders would have been avoided yearly.
Similarly, we predict that rapes would have declined by over 4,000, robbery by over 11,000, and aggra- vated assaults by over 60,000. We also find criminals substituting into property crimes involving stealth, where the probability of contact between the criminal and the victim is minimal. Further, higher arrest and conviction rates consistently reduce crime. The estimated annual gain from all remaining states adopting these laws was at least $5.74 billion in 1992. The annual social benefit from an additional con- cealed handgun permit is as high as $5,000.

In other words, you can't dispute anything I've said...uh? :lol:

Did you see Occupy Wall Street sweetie? The rapes. The rampant hard-core drug use? The thefts? The filthy, unshowered liberals defecating and urinating in public - among their own cesspool tent communities?

Wild animals display more class, dignity, and better personal hygiene.

My favorite picture was the one of the OWS intellectual pooping on the police car...the left is nuts....

Did you see Occupy Wall Street sweetie? The rapes. The rampant hard-core drug use? The thefts? The filthy, unshowered liberals defecating and urinating in public - among their own cesspool tent communities?

My favorite picture was the one of the OWS intellectual pooping on the police car...the left is nuts....
That was another made up photo likely by Fox or Brietbart.

What "photo" Sarah? I never mentioned a photo. I mentioned the indisputable facts. Liberals continued their War on Women by brutally raping them at OWS - and then had the audacity to tell the victims not to report their attackers to police for the good of the cause.

Being a woman, I wouldn't think you would want to stand with those people. Then again, most liberal woman suffer from serious mental and emotional issues. Look at Hillary Clinton - humiliated by her husbands thousands of times she remains married to him because of the power and the money. It's so gross, I can't even fathom it. But that's a liberal woman for you.

Look at Hillary Clinton - humiliated by her husbands thousands of times she remains married to him because of the power and the money

Not only that...she lead the group that set out to destroy these women when they even thought about going to the press...or the police...

Does everyone know that bill "the serial sexual predator" also had sexual assault charges from his time in Britain...at least 2 where police interviewed the women...of course, being the time the police talked them out of pressing charges...

So NY bans guns and this man simply picks up a hatchet to go on a murderous rampage. Thank God he decided to target two men who were among the few permitted by NY to have a gun on them. The result? One dead maniac. No one else dead.

NYPD Cop Attacked With Hatchet Suspect Shot Dead - NBC News
Ok I don't want to ban guns, but your reasoning on this based on an anecdotal case is pretty dumb. Private ownership of guns is illegal in the UK yet there are less than 50 gun deaths a year. In the US? 11,000 a year. Even if you considered population proportion, that is still a staggering number.

Based on how many guns are on the market here, banning any is pointless. However, that doesn't change the fact that the gun culture in this country isn't completely nutty.

This country isn't the UK ... Apples to Oranges. As a gun owner, NRA member, and concealed carry permit holder I have a choice. I choose to live here and not the UK.

I'll make you famous.

What "photo" Sarah? I never mentioned a photo. I mentioned the indisputable facts. Liberals continued their War on Women by brutally raping them at OWS - and then had the audacity to tell the victims not to report their attackers to police for the good of the cause.

Being a woman, I wouldn't think you would want to stand with those people. Then again, most liberal woman suffer from serious mental and emotional issues. Look at Hillary Clinton - humiliated by her husbands thousands of times she remains married to him because of the power and the money. It's so gross, I can't even fathom it. But that's a liberal woman for you.
I responded to the person who did talk about that fake Fox News photo.

Tennessee,

The six largest, and most violent cities in Tennessee....are run by democrats...

Number one, Tennessee doesn't have "violent cities"; number two, cities everywhere are run by Democrats whether they're "violent" or not; and number three, political philosophies just don't function at that level anyway. Because when you're the mayor or City Council, your job is to manage when the trash gets picked up -- not what your city's foreign freaking policy is on relations with freaking Pittsburgh.

Low hanging fruit. Yum.

So NY bans guns and this man simply picks up a hatchet to go on a murderous rampage. Thank God he decided to target two men who were among the few permitted by NY to have a gun on them. The result? One dead maniac. No one else dead.

NYPD Cop Attacked With Hatchet Suspect Shot Dead - NBC News
these individual acts of terror will become more prevalent. watch how fast the anti gun crowd starts wanting guns when they feel their own ass is on the line

Reason number 8 billion why I thank God every day that our founders protected our right to arms. These little bitches would never try this shit here. But in England, where everyone is an unarmed sheep just waiting to become a victim, they are happy to roam the country side in packs (like dogs) attacking and intimidating anyone they encounter.

Woman Attacked By Muslims For Wearing A Skirt VIDEO

Reason number 8 billion why I thank God every day that our founders protected our right to arms. These little bitches would never try this shit here. But in England, where everyone is an unarmed sheep just waiting to become a victim, they are happy to roam the country side in packs (like dogs) attacking and intimidating anyone they encounter.

someone ought to shoot the turds. in the nuts

No video, no story.

:dunno:

No video, no story.

I saw it

I get the headline, including "VIDEO" and then a page of comments. That's it. No video, no article.
Seems to me I've seen this site before.

I Googled it, and interestingly found this:
>> Detectives investigating the brutal murder of a university student stabbed to death in Essex believe she may have been targeted because she was wearing traditional Islamic dress.

The woman, a Saudi Arabian national in her early 30s, was attacked as she walked alone on a quiet footpath in Colchester on Tuesday morning.

Police said the woman was wearing a patterned headscarf and a dark navy head-to-toe robe, known as an abaya. She suffered severe facial injuries and stab wounds to her body.

A 52-year-old man is being questioned by police in connection with the killing. <<
-- the same Google search did return three sites reflecting the headline Buttsoiler posted. In fact they used the headline verbatim, and all cited the same source posted here.

In other words this 'story', if it is one, has yet to be reported by a legitimate news source anywhere. For now a circle of echo chambers.

I'll wait.

Last edited:

No video, no story.

I saw it

I get the headline, including "VIDEO" and then a page of comments. That's it. No video, no article.
Seems to me I've seen this site before.

I Googled it, and interestingly found this:
>> Detectives investigating the brutal murder of a university student stabbed to death in Essex believe she may have been targeted because she was wearing traditional Islamic dress.

The woman, a Saudi Arabian national in her early 30s, was attacked as she walked alone on a quiet footpath in Colchester on Tuesday morning.

Police said the woman was wearing a patterned headscarf and a dark navy head-to-toe robe, known as an abaya. She suffered severe facial injuries and stab wounds to her body.

A 52-year-old man is being questioned by police in connection with the killing. <<
-- the same Google search did return three sites reflecting the headline Buttsoiler posted. In fact they used the headline verbatim, and all cited the same source posted here.

In other words this 'story', if it is one, has yet to be reported by a legitimate news source anywhere. For now a circle of echo chambers.

I'll wait.
I believe the muslim posse harassing people in England was reported on sixty minutes a week or two or three ago

and I saw the video. that the OP posted

if islamists tried that in our neighborhood -harassing Non-Muslim women for wearing a mini skirt, I suspect they' get the ass kicking of their life-and rightfully so. Of course in my neighborhood most adult women are packing firearms so those scumbags would be scared shitless to pull this sort of thuggery

A huge win for the 2nd Amendment: 9th circuit rules right-to-carry is not predicated on "need":

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in February struck down the San Diego sheriff's requirement that applicants must show a "good cause" beyond self-defense to obtain a permit as an infringement of the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.

Court won t revisit concealed weapon permits case - Yahoo News

Maybe there is hope for America after all. If the 9th circuit is ruling that the people have the right to bear arms, the anti-gun crowd's agenda in serious trouble.

Forum List

Back