Guns confiscated from private owner Australia

I have a right as a citizen to lobby my govt to have strict gun controls in place.
Enough citizens lobbied the same as I did...and we got the gun contols we wanted.

We wanted;

. Gun owners licensed, and all their guns registered.
. All guns and ammo to be securely locked up, with the ammo kept separate from the guns.
. The police to be in charge of the licence tests, and supervision of the registrations and system.
. Auto and semi auto weapons banned.

We got what we wanted.
That nice Mr Howard agreed with us and implemented our wishes...he hated all the massacres too...and stood tall and brave in the face of stiff opposition. He was wearing a bullet proof vest around for a while.

The guy that had all those firearms was he ever in trouble with the law? He was 62 years old. You got a government that can come in your home at anytime it sees fit. You are a subject of the crown you are a coward who will submit and bend over and take one up the ass.
Now tell me subject have you had any murders since the law went into effect?

Not without a warrant ...and to get a warrant they must have a very good reason for wanting to enter one's home.

ie; suspected;

. criminal activity
. terrorism

etc

Coward/s?
Submissive?
LOL
You need to come for a visit sometime.
Our weapons are not guns, ...but pens, computers and phones these days.

We like the Crown...it's a layer of protection for The People above the politicians.
Politicians State and Federal start thinking they can do as they please, and not follow the protocols?...the Crown will soon boot them out of office and call new elections.

Not having dictators here.

What criminal activity? What he did wasn't criminal some unjust law might say it is but it's not.

have you had any murders or rapes since the implementation of that law? You said it saved lives you did not say it stopped mass shootings..

there have always been murders and rapes in human history! You would have to do more than pass a gun law to fix that- you'd have to change human nature itself!

Besides, less mass shootings= more saved lives. Noomi's right.

the murder rate didn't drop when the bill was passed. So how does that make your murders and rapes less?

The intention wasn't to make the murder or rape rate to drop, you retard!!! It was to put an end to MASS SHOOTINGS which it DID because there have been no mass shootings in Australia since 1996!

So suck on that while your fellow Americans die around you from yet another crazed gunman!

there have always been murders and rapes in human history! You would have to do more than pass a gun law to fix that- you'd have to change human nature itself!

Besides, less mass shootings= more saved lives. Noomi's right.

the murder rate didn't drop when the bill was passed. So how does that make your murders and rapes less?

The intention wasn't to make the murder or rape rate to drop, you retard!!! It was to put an end to MASS SHOOTINGS which it DID because there have been no mass shootings in Australia since 1996!

So suck on that while your fellow Americans die around you from yet another crazed gunman!

But you have had people killed with guns.
Your crime rate has not changed for the better considering murder rate went down a little bit but being a victim of rape and kidnapping has went up
http://www.aic.gov.au/documents/0/B/6/{0B619F44-B18B-47B4-9B59-F87BA643CBAA}facts11.pdf

I don't see any where that the ban made any effective changes in your crime rate.
Big fucking deal no mass shooting, but you have had murders in your country

Your crime rate has not changed for the better considering murder rate went down a little bit but being a victim of rape and kidnapping has went up
http://www.aic.gov.au/documents/0/B/6/{0B619F44-B18B-47B4-9B59-F87BA643CBAA}facts11.pdf

I don't see any where that the ban made any effective changes in your crime rate.

Banning guns obviously didn't mean that people wouldn't get murdered, for fucks sake.

There is so many things wrong with this story I really don't know where to begin.
Like calling semi automatic weapons automatic weapons.. I am of the opinion I doubt any of those firearms were automatics or sub-machine . Hell the average gun owner I know has that many guns if not more.

Australian police find 328 guns, 4.2 tons of ammo at farm - World News

Why are you bitching about Australia? Australia has nothing to do with you. The vast majority of Australians are quite content with their gun laws. It's none of your business. :cuckoo:

There is so many things wrong with this story I really don't know where to begin.
Like calling semi automatic weapons automatic weapons.. I am of the opinion I doubt any of those firearms were automatics or sub-machine . Hell the average gun owner I know has that many guns if not more.

Why are you bitching about Australia? Australia has nothing to do with you. The vast majority of Australians are quite content with their gun laws. It's none of your business. :cuckoo:

He doesn't care about the fact that over 90% of us were in full support of the laws, and willingly handed in their weapons. The vast majority of us still support the gun buyback scheme.

But that's gone over his head.

When you ask the bitch why she gives a fuck what happens here in America we'll discuss my concern.

He doesn't care about the fact that over 90% of us were in full support of the laws, and willingly handed in their weapons. The vast majority of us still support the gun buyback scheme.

scheme is right.
scheme noun \ˈskēm\
: a clever and often dishonest plan to do or get something

: an official plan or program of action

: the way that something is arranged or organized

Banning guns obviously didn't mean that people wouldn't get murdered, for fucks sake.

So force people to be defenseless.

When you ask the bitch why she gives a fuck what happens here in America we'll discuss my concern.
I think it is VERY interesting that so often a right winger's excuse or rationale for doing what he does is because he sees someone else doing it. When you pass grade 3, get back to me. Point being, as you probably missed it being left behind as you have been: in the real world, we teach our children that you don't do something and don't justify doing something because someone else does it. Most kids get that by the age of 8 or 9. Why haven't you?

I think it is VERY interesting that so often a right winger's excuse or rationale for doing what he does is because he sees someone else doing it. When you pass grade 3, get back to me. Point being, as you probably missed it being left behind as you have been: in the real world, we teach our children that you don't do something and don't justify doing something because someone else does it. Most kids get that by the age of 8 or 9. Why haven't you?

I see you have a double set of standards.

Well you got one thing right in this statement.:lol:

I guess you could ask all the Aussies who post on this board the same question.

They can also be the People's best friend.
We had no gun laws...and at that time we had massacres everywhere.
...little girls chased, and when found hiding behind a tree, massacred in cold blood at Port Arthur, Tasmania state....massacred along with dozens of innocent people at the cafe etc.
"The Port Arthur massacre".
Then there was "The Hoddle St massacre", "The Strathfield massacre" all committed with auto/semi-auto weapons.

The People had had enough!
They screamed at the govt to do something...so the then Prime Minister John Howard banned semi-auto and auto weapons.
No more massacres.

An unjust law, would be one that striped a person of their God given right to choose how they want to defend their life.

We defended lives, idiot -we banned guns and we SAVED lives. Unlike you pathetic fucks, who care more about owning a shiny weapon than about putting an end to mass shootings.

To the nutters, the only good child is a shot dead child.

My bet is that you never walk into a restaurant and wonder how many crazies there are armed and wishing for the chance to show the world what big brave he-mans they are.

medium_Mighty_Mouse.2.jpg

So force people to be defenseless.

Not having a gun does not mean one is defenseless.

How old are you?

To the nutters, the only good child is a shot dead child.

It5s shit like this that proves ass hats like this one have ZERO integrity,so you morn not for the millions that have perished under the abortionist knife,right??

The guy that had all those firearms was he ever in trouble with the law? He was 62 years old. You got a government that can come in your home at anytime it sees fit. You are a subject of the crown you are a coward who will submit and bend over and take one up the ass.
Now tell me subject have you had any murders since the law went into effect?

Not without a warrant ...and to get a warrant they must have a very good reason for wanting to enter one's home.

ie; suspected;

. criminal activity
. terrorism

etc

Coward/s?
Submissive?
LOL

We like the Crown...it's a layer of protection for The People above the politicians.
Politicians State and Federal start thinking they can do as they please, and not follow the protocols?...the Crown will soon boot them out of office and call new elections.

What criminal activity? What he did wasn't criminal some unjust law might say it is but it's not.

The cops aren't saying what their reason for raiding this farm was.

Cops need a warrant, they can't just come barging into people's homes.
This case aside, criminal gangs are into drug crime, manufacture and supply.

ie; suspected;

. criminal activity
. terrorism

etc

Coward/s?
Submissive?
LOL

The cops aren't saying what their reason for raiding this farm was.

Cops need a warrant, they can't just come barging into people's homes.
This case aside, criminal gangs are into drug crime, manufacture and supply.

Are we talking about the U.S.?
The day of the warrant is dead. all you need now is PC. Plus they had the registered guns on list which gave them the authority to search the house.

Hey, bigreb...like our new laws?

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

PREMIER Barry O'Farrell has pledged to lock up as many people and spend as much money as is necessary to conquer alcohol-related violence in Sydney in the toughest law and order measures the state has ever seen.
The announcement - possibly the biggest of Mr O'Farrell's three years in the job - included a significant cultural change to the way the largest city in Australia will be able to consume alcohol.

In memory of another coward’s punch victim, Daniel Christie. Source: News Limited

Under the extraordinary changes announced by the Premier yesterday, those found intoxicated by alcohol or drugs convicted of assault occasioning bodily harm will receive a mandatory minimum sentence of two years.

Those who are intoxicated and commit reckless grievous bodily harm face a minimum of three years, assault against police officers a two-year minimum and affray a four-year minimum.

#####

No guns were needed, the thugs were just punching people to death.
Well a lot of the time they weren't really thugs as such, just young men high on drugs and alcohol who for whatever reason [often verbally abused by others on drugs and alcohol] punched someone.

Forum List

Back