Guns are not the answer...and other stupid things people say....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Guns are not the answer...if the question is what will you have for breakfast, or what time is it...but when it comes to surviving a violent rape, robbery or murder.....yes.....as this video demonstrates, guns are the answer....

They are the answer if you crave violence.
Trump supporters crave violence.

Coincidence? No.

Coming from a moron liberal. Guns save more lives then they take. Get your facts straight dickhead. Don’t comeback with some liberal media report. I have seen them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coincidence? No.

Coming from a moron liberal. Guns save more lives then they take. Get your facts straight dickhead. Don’t comeback with some liberal media report. I have seen them all.

Strange.
We have more gun deaths than any other advanced nation.....
We also have the most guns.

If what you're saying was true...shouldn't we have the least amount of violence....

Coincidence? No.

Strange.

If what you're saying was true...shouldn't we have the least amount of violence....

You are making a logical fallacy.....British police state they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into their country...that means that their criminals are getting more illegal guns, not less. They are not using those guns to commit murder.

You Ass-ume that merely having a gun causes the criminal to use the gun to commit murder....that is a fallacy, as Britain shows us.

Also, we have more guns in this country since the 1990s. and we have more people actually carrying guns for self defense...so according to you we would have more, not less, gun murder.....we now have less gun murder as more people not only own guns, but actually carry them.

Nothing you posted is based in facts, truth or reality.

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Coincidence? No.

Strange.

You are making a logical fallacy.....British police state they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into their country...that means that their criminals are getting more illegal guns, not less. They are not using those guns to commit murder.

You Ass-ume that merely having a gun causes the criminal to use the gun to commit murder....that is a fallacy, as Britain shows us.

Also, we have more guns in this country since the 1990s. and we have more people actually carrying guns for self defense...so according to you we would have more, not less, gun murder.....we now have less gun murder as more people not only own guns, but actually carry them.

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Sounds like illegal aliens are not causing so much mayhem after all then, right?

Coincidence? No.

Strange.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Sounds like illegal aliens are not causing so much mayhem after all then, right?

We still have 10,000 gun murders......so they are killing people...but Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop criminals of all nationalities and races in this country.

Coincidence? No.

Strange.

Our gun violence has gone down every year. More guns less violence. Do you think Venezuela is rethinking there no gun policy as the crime rate has tripled since they did Look at England and there stabbing incidents over the past 6 months. It’s off the charts. Do you think it would be like that if there wasn’t a gun ban. I can go on with Australia as well. All countries with gun bans aren’t doing to well. So to answer your question, any gun ban will raise violence through the roof.

Coincidence? No.

Strange.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

We still have 10,000 gun murders......so they are killing people...but Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop criminals of all nationalities and races in this country.

Far more murders than any other advanced society...right?

Coincidence? No.

Strange.

Our gun violence has gone down every year. More guns less violence. Do you think Venezuela is rethinking there no gun policy as the crime rate has tripled since they did Look at England and there stabbing incidents over the past 6 months. It’s off the charts. Do you think it would be like that if there wasn’t a gun ban. I can go on with Australia as well. All countries with gun bans aren’t doing to well. So to answer your question, any gun ban will raise violence through the roof.

England's murder rate is 4 times LOWER

Coincidence? No.

Strange.

Venezuela is in a civil WAR!!
and the UK's crime rate is LOWER than the US
Crime Index by Country 2017

Strange.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

which has nothing to do with legal gun ownership. In fact, Britain shows that when criminals have guns, using them to commit murder is not mandatory. Our criminals have suffered the breakdown of the family longer than European criminals have...that is the key. The lack of fathers in the home creates killers, not access to guns by law abiding people. As the stats show....more guns, less gun murder, which shows your point is not correct.

Coincidence? No.

Strange.

And that has nothing to do with guns.....it is the culture that keeps criminals from murdering their victims...and as we see, as the welfare state there has destroyed the nuclear family, their young males are now becoming more and more violent, and killing more and more easily.

Strange.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

which has nothing to do with legal gun ownership. In fact, Britain shows that when criminals have guns, using them to commit murder is not mandatory. Our criminals have suffered the breakdown of the family longer than European criminals have...that is the key. The lack of fathers in the home creates killers, not access to guns by law abiding people. As the stats show....more guns, less gun murder, which shows your point is not correct.

The stats show more guns more murder.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

No....since as more Americans owning and actually carrying guns was followed by a 49% decrease in gun murder.......that means more guns do not increase the gun murder rate....

You are wrong.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Coincidence? No.

Strange.

And that has nothing to do with guns.....it is the culture that keeps criminals from murdering their victims...and as we see, as the welfare state there has destroyed the nuclear family, their young males are now becoming more and more violent, and killing more and more easily.

Garbage.

Whatever cultural influences we have in the US, they have in W Europe.

We have 30,000 gun deaths a year, they have maybe one a week.

Guns are not the answer...if the question is what will you have for breakfast, or what time is it...but when it comes to surviving a violent rape, robbery or murder.....yes.....as this video demonstrates, guns are the answer....

Gun in the home, 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

33,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes, 27 BILLION in gun related economic losses every year. A mass shooting just about every other day.

If guns are the answer, I wouldn't want to think of what the question was.

No....since as more Americans owning and actually carrying guns was followed by a 49% decrease in gun murder.......that means more guns do not increase the gun murder rate....

You are wrong.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

We have the most guns of any developed nation....and we have far and away the most murders.

More guns equals more gun violence.

Forum List

Back