Guns - a list

I look at it like this. We can agree to disagree.

Life is too short. I don't get all hot and bothered about these kinds of discussions. I say my peace and I go.

I'd love to see all the gun nuts live in the same area.:razz:

Here's a little experiment for you. Put a big sign in your window that proclaims you hate guns and don't have any in the house.
Aggressive post.

:lol::lol: No just pointing out you benefit from the fact that bad guys don't know who's armed and who's not. Remove all doubt and see how fast your home gets burgled or worse. And when the cops take a few minutes to get you, after the crime has been committed, you can reflect on the realities of a gun free world.

Personally? I don't benefit from every tom dick and harry owning a gun. It doesn't make my country safer.

Life is too short. I don't get all hot and bothered about these kinds of discussions. I say my peace and I go.

That is called free speech and is protected by of all things, guns.

I agree, you may certainly choose to not own a gun. However, you may not choose for ME! That's the issue.

Personally? I don't benefit from every tom dick and harry owning a gun. It doesn't make my country safer.

Actually scientific studies have PROVEN you do. Otherwise feel free to conduct the experiment I suggested and let us know how that turns out for you.

Are guns safer today then they were 60 years ago?
So you're comparing firearms with automobiles ... why??

Keep on battling statistics with anecdote, Don Quixote. :lol:

Please read some of the posts from the gun nuts above, then you may understand why the car/safety link.

BTW, newspaper articles are anecdotal (generally based on personal observation); as for statistics, it pays to remember, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics".

Wry, I can't believe you hang out with these guys day after day. WTF?

I've been told I have a mean sling shot.

I'd love to see all the gun nuts live in the same area.:razz:

Here's a little experiment for you. Put a big sign in your window that proclaims you hate guns and don't have any in the house.
Aggressive post.

If you were my neighbor this would be the sign you would see everyday in my yard

armed-house.jpg

Why do liberals hate freedom?

I'm reminded of a news story a couple of years ago about a wheelchair ridden Very Old Lady who deterred a robber by shooting him with her gun. When asked by a reporter what she was going to do in the future, she responded: "I'm going to get a bigger gun."

Go Granny Go.

Forum List

Back