Guns - a list

So? You have ignored every list of defense use of firearms. Ohh and explain why you are not haranguing us about the gang kills in Chicago. More people are shot and killed in Chicago then in Afghanistan. And remind me what the law on ownership and carry are there?
Obviously WC got tired of being clowned with facts and tripped up with his own words, so he's just going to post stories sans comment.

:lol:

Two points: 1) you've attacked me and not my argument; 2) you've used an emoticon. Probable cause for me to assume you're a partisan hack and as dumb as a rock.
1) you didn't post an argument with that story, dipshit; 2) I posted it so you know I'm laughing at your dumb ass.

If this is the kind of critical thinker Cal is turning out, their standards have really slipped.

It surprises me that you're all so busy arguing gun control that you've missed a gun tragedy in Oregon.

I find that sobering. Don't you?

No, I am not an empath. I read your stupid posts, for entertainment.:badgrin:

Freddy Kruger.

These are real people who lost their lives not more than a few hours ago.

Thank you. A fact that is not even considered by the gun nuts. I expect a number of them to claim if everyone had a gun at the mall only the shooter would have died.

BTW, not only did some lose their life; someone will be detailed to inform the family of those deceased, others who witnessed the shooting are victims too and countless people at the mall, at hospitals as well as journalists and shop keepers will be changed for ever.

Thank you. A fact that is not even considered by the gun nuts. I expect a number of them to claim if everyone had a gun at the mall only the shooter would have died.

BTW, not only did some lose their life; someone will be detailed to inform the family of those deceased, others who witnessed the shooting are victims too and countless people at the mall, at hospitals as well as journalists and shop keepers will be changed for ever.
Appeal to emotion and straw man.

Bravo! :clap2:

I know. I lived in the area for many years. This is like hearing about something that happened at home.

All because a nut killed people. It could have been with a knife, bomb or poision for that matter. Those families don't care by what method they died, they just want them back whole. You're the one trying to use them for a political end.

Some of us aren't appealingto emotion or strawman arguments. We are commenting on an American tragedy, something that just happened and you don't even feel a thing about it.

Pathetic.

All because a nut killed people. It could have been with a knife, bomb or poision for that matter. Those families don't care by what method they died, they just want them back whole. You're the one trying to use them for a political end.

No, I'm not arguing for political end. I fucking lived there in the Portland metro area for many years. This is my home town.

It's a tragedy and some of you can't even feel that.

That said, I won't comment further tonight.

Last edited:

Some of us aren't appealingto emotion or strawman arguments. We are commenting on an American tragedy, something that just happened and you don't even feel a thing about it.

Pathetic.
Commenting on an American tragedy on a thread dedicated to politicizing such tragedies and capitalizing on the emotion therein to advance political goals.

Levity. Try some. I'm sure you're not the heartless bastard you portray in this thread, cracker.

Facts moron, I've been on scene, have you?

Facts moron, I've been on scene, have you?
Appeal to authority.

Still no facts in evidence, by the way.

Oh, and your punctuation sucks.

Forum List

Back