Gunny's next mod should be a communist.

There are more on the Right here, so there are more Right mods.

I don't see any "control." I see a lot of fluid debate, and posters going after mods in a manner that would get them banned on other sites. Mostly, on other sites, if one goes negative at a mod in the way that is otherwise acceptable to go negative at another poster, one often gets banned. That doesn't happen here.

Agreed. The only two people I can remember being banned in recent memory were Pubie and Agna. PI was right as can be and Agna was batshit insane. (Though so was Pubie.)

And the population of people on the right vs the left is clearly seen here. So it's only bound to have more righties as mods.

I'd say neither is in any kind of "control" here. I mean, there are more righties on the staff but I don't see them exerting anything that would approach "control" like what goes on at certain other sites.

There are more on the Right here, so there are more Right mods.
I don't see any "control." I see a lot of fluid debate, and posters going after mods in a manner that would get them banned on other sites. Mostly, on other sites, if one goes negative at a mod in the way that is otherwise acceptable to go negative at another poster, one often gets banned. That doesn't happen here.

could one say..there are more shitheads on here...so there are more shithead mods?

if i were mod...every thread would include a cute kitten pic!

funny_pictures_Kitten_Holder.jpg

:lol:

I vote for the ti....I mean kitten!

Well if Gunny did decide to take that option then he would have a large pool to select from.

Damn you people to hell..oh ya I don't believe in hell...well go eat at pizza hut then.

There are not any communists. Not here in the usa anyway.. Maybe in glenn becks schitzafrenic(sp?) mind. I think you all have a bad case of whats under the bed when you are sleeping. GROW UP!

Do you Think that Liberals are Less Capable of Objectively Moderating, or is your Right Heavy Staff a Coincidence?...

:)

peace...

Echo is a Liberal and A15 can be considered a Liberal. It all depends how you define it. Dude is a Libertarian. The rest are all righties I believe. But people like Del, CW, and Gunny aren't afraid to call out fucktards on their own side.

Exhibit A: You

^An Example of what is Wrong with FAR TOO MANY on this Site...

Unprovoked Attack, that if I was to Engage, would be a Foodfight and a Dogpile...

Grow up, Junior... I'm Talking to your Father right now.

peace...

Do you Think that Liberals are Less Capable of Objectively Moderating, or is your Right Heavy Staff a Coincidence?...

peace...

Echo is a Liberal and A15 can be considered a Liberal. It all depends how you define it. Dude is a Libertarian. The rest are all righties I believe. But people like Del, CW, and Gunny aren't afraid to call out fucktards on their own side.

Unprovoked Attack, that if I was to Engage, would be a Foodfight and a Dogpile...

peace...

It's call a flame.

If it bothers you, either your skin is too thin, or you realize that there is truth behind the comment.

peace...

It's call a flame.

If it bothers you, either your skin is too thin, or you realize that there is truth behind the comment.

^An Example of a Continuation of it... Polite as it is.

Are we in the Flame Zone?...

And I was having a Rational Discussion with Gunny about this Subject I was Interested in being Informed on regarding his Opinion...

It's Childish Interruptions on almost EVERY Subject in almost EVERY Forum that is Tiresome and Boring.

Everyone can Attack here... Can Curse here... WOW!... :clap2: And?...

After a while, it's just a bunch of Reduntant Petulant Noise.

Don't you ever Tire of the Constant Junior High Level Shit that Plagues almost ALL of this place?...

There are some Thoughtful People here, even some of the one's who Obsessively Troll and Attack, almost at Random...

After a while, you'd Think the Juvenile Interruptions would Tire.

If I wanted to Engage in a Flame, I'd go to the Flame Zone...

Maybe I Misuderstood this:

Language Guidelines:
Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

If someone really gets to you and you feel the need to vent, please do so within the confines of the Taunting Arena.

Must be me.

Hell, I'd Entertain an Invite to the Flame Zone by just about anyone, but why Interrupt Grow-ups Talking with that Shit outside of that Forum?...

Anyway.

peace...

Forum List

Back