Gunny's next mod should be a communist.

Why? Are you suggesting that Dude is a fascist, and that a commie is now needed to maintain a healthy balance?

Starting to sound like an Activia commercial.

Damn, Jamie Lee Curtis was hot in Trading Places. And True Lies for that matter.

OK, I'm drifting now...

it would be to counteract dude, yes. but more because he is the opposite of command economics.

i saw that shot about being here all the time pilgram...btw that all changes shortly...in the winter...i am too busy...to post during the day...

I should be the next mod, i'm from boston after all :lol:

Plymco, I've been to Boston, I know Boston, Boston is my favorite city.
Plymco, you're not from Boston.

Boston

Boston.jpg

Plymouth

plimouthplantation1.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone has it all wrong. We need more French mods, then the site will be ripe for a hostile takeover.

My Father had not a Good Word for the Frogs... :lol::lol::lol:

It will be a Year on the 3rd that he Passed... :(

This REPUBLIC is Losing History with each one that Passes.

Again, if you Know one, Talk with them as Much as you can.

They want to Talk, and Everyone Needs to Hear what they have to Say...

About almost anything.

:)

peace...

Serious Question about your Opinion in that Light Regarding this Site...

Which "Side" is in Control here, Gunny?...

peace...

Neither. And I LIKE it that way.

I tend to Agree with that.

Do you Think the Liberals here have a Justified Concern about your Conservative Heavy Staff?...

And I use "Conservative" for Illustration, not to get into a Discussion on what Conservative is.

I am Addressing the Concerns I've Read from some of them.

peace...

Nope. Neither do conservatives have a justified concern. I have moderators who have personal political beliefs. Those personal beliefs have nothing to do with enforcing rules and keeping a bit or order, nor do I expect them to.

the people are crying out for "fair and balanced" mods gunny....

<---will now make a claim.....

<----fair and balanced*

*okay lets not discuss pm's to crimson when i am high and paranoid....

It is fair and balanced.

And yeah, I NEED to make YOU a mod. High and paranoid. Then you get higher and more paranoid and start typing a language no one understands.:lol:

<----fair and balanced*

It is fair and balanced.

And yeah, I NEED to make YOU a mod. High and paranoid. Then you get higher and more paranoid and start typing a language no one understands.:lol:
I think you need more mods that get high!
Just think there would always be funions to go around and a whole lot of water.:tongue:

Neither. And I LIKE it that way.

I tend to Agree with that.

Do you Think the Liberals here have a Justified Concern about your Conservative Heavy Staff?...

And I use "Conservative" for Illustration, not to get into a Discussion on what Conservative is.

I am Addressing the Concerns I've Read from some of them.

peace...

Nope. Neither do conservatives have a justified concern. I have moderators who have personal political beliefs. Those personal beliefs have nothing to do with enforcing rules and keeping a bit or order, nor do I expect them to.

Do you Think that Liberals are Less Capable of Objectively Moderating, or is your Right Heavy Staff a Coincidence?...

peace...

<----fair and balanced*

It is fair and balanced.

And yeah, I NEED to make YOU a mod. High and paranoid. Then you get higher and more paranoid and start typing a language no one understands.:lol:[/QUO

so harsh on the stoners...you.

569221.jpg

no one told me you had to have "skills" to be a mod

funny-pictures-curious-cat.jpg

u iz always such a prick!

Do you Think that Liberals are Less Capable of Objectively Moderating, or is your Right Heavy Staff a Coincidence?...

peace...

Echo is a Liberal and A15 can be considered a Liberal. It all depends how you define it. Dude is a Libertarian. The rest are all righties I believe. But people like Del, CW, and Gunny aren't afraid to call out fucktards on their own side.

Exhibit A: You

I'd say neither is in any kind of "control" here. I mean, there are more righties on the staff but I don't see them exerting anything that would approach "control" like what goes on at certain other sites.

There are more on the Right here, so there are more Right mods.

I don't see any "control." I see a lot of fluid debate, and posters going after mods in a manner that would get them banned on other sites. Mostly, on other sites, if one goes negative at a mod in the way that is otherwise acceptable to go negative at another poster, one often gets banned. That doesn't happen here.

Forum List

Back