Gunny? About avatars ..

I didn't take it that way. He said he could do that, didn't he? Not that you had to disable your avatar.

My experience with Gunny has been that he expects me to read his mind, and if I do it incorrectly, I'm severely reprimanded....so if he says it sounds like a good idea for me to disable my avatar, I take it as an order.

I didn't take it that way. He said he could do that, didn't he? Not that you had to disable your avatar.

Alli, make sure you have qualified representation in this matter.

My experience with Gunny has been that he expects me to read his mind, and if I do it incorrectly, I'm severely reprimanded....so if he says it sounds like a good idea for me to disable my avatar, I take it as an order.

Alli, you're nobody's fool. :clap2:

:mad: That bites. I'll fight the good fight with you Allie. Don't let Anguille win.

And truthfully, I didn't disable my viewing option because I care what is on the avatars. I disabled it because my computer has difficulties with them. I just said that to annoy French Anus. I've received many more positive comments on it than negative ones.

But hey, thanks for taking the opportunity to put me in my place, Gunny. I know know it's a fave pastime of yours.

Oh brother. Like I spend any time giving a shit about you.:lol:

Thanks for your support, Guuny. If it does come down to deleting her avatar I wonder if it would be possible to put a six month moratorium on her ability to neg rep me. She has already said elsewhere that she passes out rep in order to get to where she can neg rep me over and over again and I think having her avatar taken away at my suggestion will send her on an even more virulent neg repping spree.

Just kidding, Gunny. I wouldn't want you to waste a second of your time considering my silly request. I just wanted to throw a little pie in her face.

No way. That couldn't POSSIBLY be true. I KNOW allie wouldn't abuse the rep system like that. She considers being negrepped twice in six months by the same person abusing the system.

It just couldn't be.:badgrin:

In which case we will petition the admin to have you disable it, as obviously you are just trying to offend, and after all, that's why I am required to disable mine.

No one has required you to do a thing, alliekins. Please do try and learn to differentiate between agreeing with a sentiment and issuing a command.

Forum List

Back