Gunny? About avatars ..

Keep the Hobbit, Allie. At least until Ravi gets one better than those pwned acrobats.
lol, it's called pwned by a girl. The most annoying one I could find.

Come on Allie, do the right thing...find an even more annoying avatar, one that causes convulsions.

Keep the Hobbit, Allie. At least until Ravi gets one better than those pwned acrobats.

I'm pretty much leaning towards an all out war on all animated avatars, all except Dirt McGirt's. His avatar is so bad it gives me motion sickness but he gives me such good rep, (oh baby!), that I put my addiction ahead of my convictions.

lol, it's called pwned by a girl. The most annoying one I could find.

Come on Allie, do the right thing...find an even more annoying avatar, one that causes convulsions.

You realize mani is salivating already, anticipating his long desired Ravi/Angi jello wrestling match. Of course he'd like it to be over him, but Allie Baba is an acceptable stand in for that frat boy with no standards.

All the same, screw mani!

I'm going out and getting me the biggest baddest animated avatar either of you two bitches have ever seen and I will pwn ya both!

You realize mani is salivating already, anticipating his long desired Ravi/Angi jello wrestling match. Of course he'd like it to be over him, but Allie Baba is an acceptable stand in for that frat boy with no standards.

I'm going out and getting me the biggest baddest animated avatar either of you two bitches have ever seen and I will pwn ya both!
I don't care, I've got mine turned off.

Being called a frat boy is almost as insulting as being called Shogun. :mad:

If you know anything about me you should know that I would never ever ever even consider joining a fraternity. Those guys a fuckin tools! At least where I went to school anyway.

Being called a frat boy is almost as insulting as being called Shogun. :mad:

If you know anything about me you should know that I would never ever ever even consider joining a fraternity. Those guys a fuckin tools! At least where I went to school anyway.

frat boy is not a turd.

:lol:

(you better hope Sargent Rock doesn't see this)

Last edited:

In which case we will petition the admin to have you disable it, as obviously you are just trying to offend, and after all, that's why I am required to disable mine.

In which case we will petition the admin to have you disable it, as obviously you are just trying to offend, and after all, that's why I am required to disable mine.

Ah, so you're not so noble after all. You were ordered to disable it.

Figures, frat girl.

Forum List

Back