Gunny? About avatars ..

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
Dearest Gunny,

If it's not too much trouble, could we we have a new rule that people with the display avatars option turned off can't display avatars?

Alliestein has boasted that she hates her own avatar just as much as the rest of us do but she keeps it up and has the display avatars option turned off just to be a dillhole.

Thanks,
your devoted fan,
Anguille

Sounds rather fair to me. I saw your post that you don't want to look at ours but have no problem annoying us with yours. And it IS annoying. Btw... which one is you?

I was thinking of you and Shogun when I chose it.

And truthfully, I didn't disable my viewing option because I care what is on the avatars. I disabled it because my computer has difficulties with them. I just said that to annoy French Anus. I've received many more positive comments on it than negative ones.

But hey, thanks for taking the opportunity to put me in my place, Gunny. I know know it's a fave pastime of yours.

Sounds rather fair to me. I saw your post that you don't want to look at ours but have no problem annoying us with yours. And it IS annoying. Btw... which one is you?

Thanks for your support, Guuny. If it does come down to deleting her avatar I wonder if it would be possible to put a six month moratorium on her ability to neg rep me. She has already said elsewhere that she passes out rep in order to get to where she can neg rep me over and over again and I think having her avatar taken away at my suggestion will send her on an even more virulent neg repping spree.

Just kidding, Gunny. I wouldn't want you to waste a second of your time considering my silly request. I just wanted to throw a little pie in her face.

Thanks for your support, Guuny. If it does come down to deleting her avatar I wonder if it would be possible to put a six month moratorium on her ability to neg rep me. She has already said elsewhere that she passes out rep in order to get to where she can neg rep me over and over again and I think having her avatar taken away at my suggestion will send her on an even more virulent neg repping spree.

Just kidding, Gunny. I wouldn't want you to waste a second of your time considering my silly request. I just wanted to throw a little pie in her face.

Of course you did. And you will always find minions who will jump on that bandwagon.

It's pretty typical of internet trolls to behave in such a fashion.

Of course you did. And you will always find minions who will jump on that bandwagon.

It's pretty typical of internet trolls to behave in such a fashion.

I know you're just jonesing for some neg rep from me but, sorry, I'm just not that into you.

Everyone knows we are limited in how many neg reps we can hand out, so you're just making yourself sound bitchy when you keep harping on it.

Forum List

Back