Gun Violence Is NOT A Republican Problem, It Is Democrat Problem

Because a Democrat will win the general and have to sort it out.

What? You want MORE death and destruction? Take a look dude. Every major city that is run by Democrats is a damned war zone. They have all the anti gun laws you idiots love, and the high crime rates that go with them. Thinking people would look at that record and run from it. I am talking about thinking people here of course. Clearly you're not one of them.

I want a democrat to win the general?. Not really. I don't think anyone in the race is worthy of the position, republican or dem. Sanders is the nearest but his numbers are in cloud cookoo land. If I were forced to vote I'd go trump, because as much as he is a loud mouthed brash arsehole fraudster born with a silverspoon in his mouth and full of racist hate and bile, he's better than cruz and clinton.

Wow. We actually agree on something, other than the voting for Trump part. I'm probably going Libertarian. I just can't vote for a one percenter.

That's only if I were forced, otherwise I would abstain.

Democrats and their progressive policies are the primary cause of gun violence in America.

chic.jpg

Gun Violence is Not a Republican Problem, It’s a Democratic Problem

You won't find them in America. Look for them in Obamerica.

67% of firearm murders took place in the country's 50 largest metro areas. The 62 cities in those metro areas have a firearm murder rate of 9.7, more than twice the national average. Among teenagers the firearm murder rate is 14.6 or almost three times the national average.

Those are the crowded cities of Obamerica. Those are the places with the most

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the top 50 metro areas = about 67% of the countries population. So of course they make up 67% of murders .

Righties and their bullshit use of stats.

List of metropolitan areas of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most gun violence is concentrated in the inner cities and is carried out by gang members. They get their guns illegally. All of your gun control laws will not stop that. You are too busy trying to vilify the tool instead of the person controlling it.

If the laws were tougher they would have a harder time getting guns illegally . That's why cities in gun nut states have worse gun crime .

No, if they would enforce the laws on the books now that would be a good start. The Obama administration is weak in enforcing federal law

We need more guns in the right hands, not less

-Geaux

Most gun violence is concentrated in the inner cities and is carried out by gang members. They get their guns illegally. All of your gun control laws will not stop that.

Do those guns just fall from the sky for those gang members?

Or do straw buyers purchase them from gun stores and sell them to gang members.

Or do gangs steal them guns from irresponsible gun owners?

But really, how do those gang bangers get their guns? Magic?

You have a second amendment right to the murder weapon of your choice

We can't do anything to keep an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine out of the hands of a killer....It's un-American
Yep, and the left has the right to murder the most innocent among us by cutting their heads off, and then selling the parts so they can buy Lamborghinis.

Good times to be had by all on the left.

This is hilarious.
Funny for you, but not for the 50,000,000> dead Americans who never got a chance to contribute to society.

Let me check.....yup, still hilarious.

You have a second amendment right to the murder weapon of your choice

We can't do anything to keep an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine out of the hands of a killer....It's un-American
Yep, and the left has the right to murder the most innocent among us by cutting their heads off, and then selling the parts so they can buy Lamborghinis.

Good times to be had by all on the left.

This is hilarious.
Funny for you, but not for the 50,000,000> dead Americans who never got a chance to contribute to society.

Let me check.....yup, still hilarious.
You are what we called in the Army an oxygen-thief. Some preferred dirtbag or degenerate lowlife.....but I think oxygen-thief fits you better.

The vast majority of gun violence occurs in urban areas overwhelmingly controlled by Democrats who have presided over decades of urban decay and cultural rot.

The Party of NO! a.k.a. the Republicans keep blocking common sense gun laws.

Tell us again, Mr. Specious Logic how ignoring the gun violence problem by blocking any and all gun regulations translates into a "Democrat problem".

So to recap. We have empirical evidence which proves that cities with the strictest gun laws have the most gun crime, and yet you insist that this somehow proves we need more gun laws?

The Party of NO! a.k.a. the Republicans keep blocking common sense gun laws.

Tell us again, Mr. Specious Logic how ignoring the gun violence problem by blocking any and all gun regulations translates into a "Democrat problem".

So to recap. We have empirical evidence which proves that cities with the strictest gun laws have the most gun crime, and yet you insist that this somehow proves we need more gun laws?
The gun laws might provide limited access to guns within the city limits, yet do nothing to prevent strawman purchases from a town away.

Municipal gun laws do nothing. A national gun control effort is what's needed. Passing more municipal gun regulations is akin to trying to keep the plague away from medieval villages by posting a "Not Welcome" sign at the village gate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back