Gun Store owner prevents probable mass shooting...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Granted, when you read this story it was a no brainer....but....if you read the posts here by the anti gunners....they always claim the opposite...they would claim that gun store owners would have sold this guy everything he wanted...and more, simply to make a buck....of course, rational people, gun owners in particular know how stupid they sound when they say things like that...here is what happened...

Gun Store Owner Foils Potential Mass Shooting - The Truth About Guns

When a man walked into Central Texas Gun Works and asked to buy a $1000 SIG pistol and 1500 rounds of ammo, alarms went off (both literally and figuratively). The man told the clerk that he had recently been released from a hospital and, “I want a gun. I want this SIG. I want to make sure you guys have the ammunition for it. And I’m gonna go over there to that hospital and I’m going to shoot everyone in that hospital,” according to KTBC news. Michael Cargill, the owner of Central Texas Gun Works, toed the silent alarm and kept the deranged man there until the police arrived . . .

The ATF has confiscated the pistol and the form 4473 with the intention of charging the lunatic with a federal crime. There is no word on whether or not the wannabe Charles Whitman would have passed a NICS, but it’s nice to know that he never made it that far.

So...when the Justice Dept. isn't forcing legal gun stores to sell guns to straw purchasers for drug cartels...they do the right thing....

Did the gun store owner stop a mass shooting by not supplying a gun to someone? You don't say!
Gee, I bet you are wishing the mass shooting had occurred so as to further promote the gun grab agenda.

Come on, be honest, mass shootings are needed to promote fear and loathing of the 2nd Amendment.

Did the gun store owner stop a mass shooting by not supplying a gun to someone? You don't say!

Yeah, and it didn't take a background check or registering any guns either.....

A decent behavior for a decent gentleman. I believe if every gun store owner is that responsible the amount of mass shootings would decrease significantly.
Though I have my doubts about the whole situation. Even of store owners are responsible and attentive, there are always black market rascals who are willing to sell to anyone who pays.

I, of course, have a solution.....

Let's pass a law that states that anyone who is planning on committing a mass shooting must declare it when they go to buy their guns and ammo....that way we will know who they are and can call the police...problem solved.....

Forum List

Back