Gun sales in major swing states up nearly 80% this year: Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin & N Carolina. will it swing the election?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump talks a lot about Dems taking away your 2nd amendment, that's why gun sales are up

People usually dont vote for the opposing party, but i have to think these riots are going to convince a good number of people to do so. There are limits to party loyalty.

Trump talks a lot about Dems taking away your 2nd amendment, that's why gun sales are up

~~~~~~
Well, I can't speak for any other State, yet in North Carolina, I know of many families that now own guns.

Obviously Trump took Beto O'rourke seriously when China Joe chose him handle Gun Conrol if elected... Have you tried to by any caliber from .22 cal to .50 cal, including shotgun ammo lately?

Last edited:
What the fascist OP, and her heroes in the DNC really really need to take into consideration, is just what all of those guns are for??? You've poked the bear, he is fucking A pissed off, and you can't just lullaby him back to sleep.... :wink:

I'd have to disagree with ya, man. Gun sales are up because Democrats are rioting, looting, assaulting, and arsoning.

They're sure not buying them to protect themselves against the Republicans.

What the fascist OP, and her heroes in the DNC really really need to take into consideration, is just what all of those guns are for???

So some easily frightened couch-potato losers have a penis substitute. Duh.

You've poked the bear, he is fucking A pissed off, and you can't just lullaby him back to sleep.... :wink:

The bear is fat, lazy, and too chickenshit to waddle out of his cave. The bear just wants to stroke himself while he watches some other bears fight.

What the fascist OP, and her heroes in the DNC really really need to take into consideration, is just what all of those guns are for???

So some easily frightened couch-potato losers have a penis substitute. Duh.

You've poked the bear, he is fucking A pissed off, and you can't just lullaby him back to sleep.... :wink:

The bear is fat, lazy, and too chickenshit to waddle out of his cave. The bear just wants to stroke himself while he watches some other bears fight.

You'd better hope so, you'd best get on your knees and pray to whatever evil thing you most believe in, that you are correct in that assumption, mostly you'd better pray that everyone you fascists have so angered via your collective evil, is just as apathetic and weak as you are! :wink:

Forum List

Back