Dem Congressman Goes After President Trump's Relationship With His Son: 'Never See Him With Barron'

Yes, they have attacked Trump in every way imaginable, but how dare anyone hurt a snowflakes feelings. Good thing Trump ain't a snowflake.

Viciously attacking children is the signature of today's liberal cocksucking filth. During the campaign, they were pepper-spraying 8-year-olds. Or their other cute child abusing move was to terrify their own small children to tears with horror stories about Trump, filming it, putting it online and using it as propaganda to dissuade people from voting Trump. Honestly, I've never seen such a cancer-deserving pit of evil in my life. These muslim-like-behaving liberal pigs crawled out of the subterranean mouth of hell itself.

It's morons like this guy that will ensure a second term for Trump...

^^^ I agree and I believe that is why we don't see more of Barron than we already have. To me, he has been driven into the dirt by those who hate his dad enough already.

God bless you and Barron and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If giving Barron as much of a normal life is still possible, then in my opinion, the adorable precious deserves it! :) :) :)

Forum List

Back