CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Communicating online and reading books hasn't been a problem in 99.99999999999999999999999999999999% of the UK, but apparently, that means no liberty.
When you can be ARRESTED and JAILED for doing nothing but reading a book yeah that means there is no fucking liberty.

Says the guy in the country that locks up most of their citizens per capita :cul2:
Not a single person is in an American prison for reading a book.

And I at least try to vote for people who want prison reform.

YOU obviously vote for people you want to tell you what books you can and can't read. Because you know that you are just too stupid to decide anything for yourself.

No I don't. If you can be arrested and sent to prison for merely reading a book then you have no liberty.

If you have to justify to the government why you are carrying a pocket knife then you have no liberty.

This is "liberty" in the UK

Don't forget...they arrested a guy for singing "Kung Fu Fighting."

You guys took abortion away, that affects the liberty of more people than one getting cautioned for malicious communications breach and one reading a book, lol

The gun nut arguments for unsafe guns is getting beyond laughable :auiqs.jpg:

Moron....the people who want to kill babies can still kill babies.....the decision was simply given back to the vote, rather than by 5, unelected, politically appointed lawyers...

Moron....the people who want to kill babies can still kill babies.....the decision was simply given back to the vote, rather than by 5, unelected, politically appointed lawyers...
So if you live in a State that bans abortion, you've lost your liberty in that State. If you can't afford to travel hundreds of miles for an abortion, you've lost your liberty.

So if you live in a State that bans abortion, you've lost your liberty in that State. If you can't afford to travel hundreds of miles for an abortion, you've lost your liberty.
No because we are actually allowed to travel to other states without restrictions or didn't you know that?

No because we are actually allowed to travel to other states without restrictions or didn't you know that?
Did I know that? Yes, because I said, "If you can't afford to travel hundreds of miles for an abortion". Is it because I didn't say, "hundreds of miles for an abortion to another State", you hadn't a clue what it meant? Bloomin heck.

Did I know that? Yes, because I said, "If you can't afford to travel hundreds of miles for an abortion". Is it because I didn't say, "hundreds of miles for an abortion to another State", you hadn't a clue what it meant? Bloomin heck.
There are as we speak organizations setting up to provide transportation for women to get abortions out of state.

I bet that would be illegal in your country too.

You need to go to the abortion threads because there's definitions relating to foetus, baby etc.. And no doubt, Mirriam Webster might have definitions of these words that you disagree with.

A baby is a baby no matter how small it may be....

Without intervention, the "foetus," becomes a human.

Stick a scissors in it and you kill the human being.

There are as we speak organizations setting up to provide transportation for women to get abortions out of state.

I bet that would be illegal in your country too.
What? To go to different counties? No, there's no borders. You get abortions at any clinic in the UK of your choice.

You need to go to the abortion threads because there's definitions relating to foetus, baby etc.. And no doubt, Mirriam Webster might have definitions of these words that you disagree with.

I am responding to your post # 1156....
It was about liberties, not a debate on the ins and outs of abortion.

I am responding to your post #1156...

And you guys took abortion away, lol

And then....

your post # 1158...

You guys took abortion away, that affects the liberty of more people than one getting cautioned for malicious communications breach and one reading a book, lol

that affects the liberty

I pointed out that killing a baby is not under "liberty."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back