CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you admit that gun murder rates are increasing.

Since 2015, yes....do you admit it is the democrat policies that created that increase?

I listed the reasons for the increase....it had nothing to do with millions and millions of new gun owners, and everything to do with the policies of democrat politicians, judges and prosecutors...

I even gave you the year the increase started....the year the democrats started their total war against the police, and began to release violent gun offenders in massive numbers....

I gave you the CWB chicago link to look at their policies in action here in Chicago.

active shooter is different, but includes mass public shootings....dipshit....

Mixing definitions is the only way you asshats can push your gun grabbing agenda...
I didn’t say mass shootings.

My statement: “According to the link in the OP, murder rates are increasing and active shooters are becoming more common.”

Perhaps you should take your time reading my posts if you can’t keep the definitions straight. And watch your tone here in the clean debate zone.

I think the phrase used for basic human rights by our Founding fathers was "Inalienable Rights Endowed by the Creator".
Yes and the right to bear arms was not listed as I recall.

I don't need the government telling me how to live my life including what arms I keep and bear.
I'm sure you don't and if everyone was as responsible as you there would be no call for gun restrictions. Unfortunately, as recent events show, not everyone is as responsible as you.

The Founding Fathers agreed and that is why they said that right shall not be infringed upon because it is necessary for the security of a free state.
Are you in a militia?

No.

But I’m glad we both acknowledge that murder rates are increasing once again.

Nope...not good enough.......you have to acknowledge that it is the democrat party policies causing the increase in gun crime....since the fact is that gun murder rates and gun crime rates were going down since 1993, and that direction only changed in 2015 with the obama/democrat party policies of attacking the police and releasing violent gun offenders into black nieghborhoods....

FT_22.01.26_GunDeaths_1.png

Are you in a militia?
According to the Supreme Court I don't have to be in any organized militia to keep and bear arms because they said very clearly it is an individual right, the same as the right of free speech and the right of religion. It is in the Heller judgement pertaining to DC and reaarimed in the McDonald case pertaining to the states. Go look it up.

Of course that has always been a bogus argument by the Left.

The "militia" suppose to be a non government sponsored entity. Armed citizens arising to do their duty for the security of a free state.

If the friggin government takes away the arms from the citizens then they can't be "well regulated" and have the arms necessary to do the job, can they?

Just look at the nutcases that are advocating taking away our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

1654360755244.png

Nope...not good enough.......you have to acknowledge that it is the democrat party policies causing the increase in gun crime....
Sorry, I don’t acknowledge that at all. That’s more of a matter of opinion.

What isn’t a matter of opinion is the fact that murder rates have been increasing over the last 7 years.

Nope...not good enough.......you have to acknowledge that it is the democrat party policies causing the increase in gun crime....since the fact is that gun murder rates and gun crime rates were going down since 1993,

Actually it appears gun crime decreased during the Assault Weapon ban around 1994 and remained low until it expired.

the-assault-weapon-ban-saved-lives.png

(The Assault Weapon Ban Saved Lives | Stanford Law School)

So it seems more directly related to the assault weapons ban. That confuses me somewhat because I've been under the impression, mainly from 2A advocates that "assault weapons" are little more than tricked-out semi-auto hunting rifles with a lot more bells and whistles to make the LOOK ominous. So it doesn't make a lot of sense if similar firepower was always available but for whatever reason there was a drop off during the ban and it ended when the ban expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back