CDZ Gun Control

If the police and military have a rifle or pistol...we, as the people who pay for those rifles and pistols get them too....
Do you get portable nukes too?

So you think only your beloved corporate "gubermint" should have guns? Stupid fucks like you disgust me in ways that I could never adequately express.
Naw,moron, I didn't say anything of the sort. That is the trouble with you RW creeps.You put words in other people's mouths and then take off on a tangent that had nothing to do with what they actually said. Not that it is any of your business but FYI I am a gun advocate and own several. I just don't think people like you need to have semi automatic assault rifles because one of you dumb MFs just might snap at any moment and kill a lot of people.
semi automatic assault rifles
What the hell is that? I've never heard of a "semi automatic assault rifle". As a gun "advocate", one could surmise that you know what the hell you are talking about, looks to me like you do not.
Having retired from the military I think my technical expertise is superior to yours in regards to determining what an assault rifle is. By definition, an assault rifle is one that can be set to fire automatically or semi -automatically. The AR-15 or any other rifle based on a prototype of the M-16 can be easily modified to fire automatically in the hands of a machinist. Therefore the term "assault rile" is not limited to automatic rifles but can be applied to some semi automatic rifles as well. When bastards like you start your revolution, I would almost guarantee the first thing you do is get one of your machinist buddies to convert your AR 15s to fully automatic weapons.

How many of these -'70 and -'80 year modles are out there in the hands of radical Christians like you?

In the late 1970s and early 1980s, items such as the "Drop In Auto Sear" or "lightning link," made conversion to full automatic straightforward. In some cases such conversion did require machining the lower receiver with use of a mill, as well as the substitution of a M16 bolt carrier group.[19][20] Such modifications, unless made using registered and transferable parts prior to May 19, 1986, are illegal. The Firearm Owners Protection Act in 1986 has redefined a machine gun to include individual components with which a semi-automatic firearm can be converted to full-automatic, based on a 1981 ATF ruling on machine gun parts. Since 1993, the bolt carrier groups used in AR-15 type rifles for civilians have employed additional measures to prevent modification to full auto. Colt AR-15's use a metal alloy wall separating the fire control group from the sear, preventing use of full automatic parts.
Man you do make a lot of assumptions, pretty typical of a know nothing, ignorant fool.
You still have not defined your term of "semi-automatic assault rifle".
Here I'll help you out:
Assault rifle: "a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use." So, how does one make an "assault rifle" semi-automatic, without making it not an assault rifle?

I'd say that banning Assault type weapons would make us all more secure.
Those who would trade ANY amount of freedom for an ounce of security, deserve neither. Paraphrased from, I believe, Benjamin Franklin. Not a stupid man, It would appear as though you could learn a thing or two by studying him.
So just how much does an AR-15 weigh? I am sure THAT security weighs more than an ounce. BTW the shooter in the Florida massacre was very secure as he robbed 50 people permanently of their freedom.
HIs freedom trumped theirs. I'd like to reduce the chances of that happening again…YOU DON'T
You have absolutely no idea what I was saying. Your foolishness and bigotry have gotten you on my very short ignore list. Congratulations, and goodbye.

images

If the government wants to ban firearms and other equipment then they should lead by example.

If a civilian, or private individual, can not own certain firearms and other equipment then neither can any civil law enforcement agency.

This means only the military can possess and utilize such equipment.

Otherwise if the government feels a need for their civil law enforcement agencies to keep such items in their civil law enforcement armories; this includes agencies like secret service, FBI, DEA, ATF, US Marshals, etc,...; those same items should be available for purchase to the general public.

After all anyone not part of the military is a civilian and should be treated as such by force of law.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I believe in gun control.
That is why I go to the range once a week. I want to make sure my aim is true. It takes a man to control the gun, not a government.

Forum List

Back