Gun control rally turns violent

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Gun control rally turns violent, embodies state of political discourse - Salon.com

The hunter becomes the hunted in the shocking conclusion ...

This is where we’re at, folks:

Speaking at a gun control rally in Concord, N.H., this week, a man who lost his daughter in a fatal shooting had to contend with the charms of Daniel Musso, a jolly-looking grown man who approached and berated him. Naturally, elements in the crowd cheered Musso on with chants of “Ayotte! Ayotte!” the Republican senator who helped put the kibosh on stronger gun control earlier this year.

Videos at the link.

that's what these so called advocates do...go into a place and agitate..then when they get the shit knocked out them they are the poor poor victim

If that man was ordered to leave and he refused, I can't blame them cops for doing whatever it is that they did to the guy.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If he was disrupting the public order and was told to beat feet, and refused, and got his head beat instead, good.

He doesn't have to leave. It's a public place and the police unnecessarily escalated that in my opinion. He was not a threat to them whatsoever.

He doesn't have to leave. It's a public place and the police unnecessarily escalated that in my opinion. He was not a threat to them whatsoever.
If he was being constantly disruptive, they had every right to ask him to leave, especially if he was only there to be a public nuisance towards those who did not stand on his side of the gun issue.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If you were there and someone on the other side of the matter showed no respect, wouldn't you want them out of there, especially when the gathering was not for those on their side of the matter in the first place?

If he was being constantly disruptive, they had every right to ask him to leave, especially if he was only there to be a public nuisance towards those who did not stand on his side of the gun issue.

If he were being a constant disruption then yes, I agree with you. We can't really tell from the video.

Forum List

Back