Gun Control Activists storm Tennessee state Capitol building, attempt Insurrection

No but your title was your standard lying bullshit which you manage to put into every post you make.
What wasn’t accurate?

The Capitol building of the govt of Tennessee was stormed. And, your people, Leftists, have defined this action as an insurrection.

Why are rightists such dorks?

The people are tired of no action on school shootings..

Your video is nothing but propaganda.
So storming a capital building is okay? Wow.. I guess you’re opinion of January 6th must have changed

The insurrection you claimed never happened.
Yes, it’s your definition, not mine.

By your definition, if a single nut job tried to get into the White House to take down the govt, it would be an insurrection. Hell, if someone threw a brick through the window hoping to end a congressional session, that would also be in insurrection to you.

Actual insurrections involve armed forces that are actually credible threats.

Yes, it’s your definition, not mine.

By your definition, if a single nut job tried to get into the White House to take down the govt, it would be an insurrection. Hell, if someone threw a brick through the window hoping to end a congressional session, that would also be in insurrection to you.

Actual insurrections involve armed forces that are actually credible threats.
I am sure the majority of people did have arms and legs.

I never changed my mind about massive protests, I love them, but they come with inherent dangers. The 1/6 insurrection was done at the behest of an idiot-fool who was too weak to win an election.
1. He won the 2016 election, so he can win them. Fact check false.

2. So you just hate Trump.. gosh, what interesting, compelling discussion

1. He won the 2016 election, so he can win them. Fact check false.

2. So you just hate Trump.. gosh, what interesting, compelling discussion
Trump didn't inflame a sentiment of a grift over losing in 2016. Pretty bad when an indolent old man can beat the immaculate Trump and his genius retinue.

Trump didn't inflame a sentiment of a grift over losing in 2016. Pretty bad when an indolent old man can beat the immaculate Trump and his genius retinue.
Losing in 2016? Trump won, and the Democrats said he was illegitimate. Then, 4 years later, they said it’s against democracy to question the results of an election.

It’s like they have dementia, right? Don’t you
Remember when they completely contradicted themselves?

Losing in 2016? Trump won, and the Democrats said he was illegitimate. Then, 4 years later, they said it’s against democracy to question the results of an election.

It’s like they have dementia, right? Don’t you
Remember when they completely contradicted themselves?
They did question the election and went to court yet, no evidence was found to change the status quo.

Forum List

Back